Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ey baba sub him already

Comment

Shit pass from Pelligrini, Shit shot from Lukaku. They have absolutely zero concentration making final pass.

Comment

El Sharawy coming in. ”Sand on your head Mou”

Comment

No sardar today. Good news is he will stay fresh for the AC (and reduces the injury risk).

But this is why Roma wanted to keep Sardar from joining TM camp? So he can sit on the bench? Makes zero sense.

Comment

el sharaw last sub..?

Comment

No Azmoun today, El Sharawy is coming in as the last sub

Comment

Shitrawy is the last sub.

Lol, Mou is such a dick.

Comment

What was the point of keeping Azmoun for this game?

Comment

Khak to on nafet Mourinho , bench one of your most influential sub players the last games and delay his TM participation for what? Sittning on the bench for 90min?

Madness

Comment

I wonder if GN asked Mom not to play Azmoun unless it was absolutely a dire situation. But that is giving GN too much credit.

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post
                        Listen fanboi: Zalewskis cross was 10 meters or more from nearest attacker. How is a player supposed to make a run? Sometimes they may lack in running in roma, but they arent idiots who dont know how to conserve energy either. You dont run in vain in football.
                        Listen, couch potato, Zalewski crossed into the box in the air, multiple times. It's not up to him to slow his run (after he has beaten his defender) until Lukaku and company decides to finally stroll into the box! Have you ever played football before?!? WTH do you mean, "run in vain"?? Forwards and midfielders who are in position should immediately start their runs as soon as they see Zalewski go by his defender. On some of Zalweski's crosses, there was literally no one in the box. Whose fault is that?

Man.. just close your mouth. You talk like a pee-wee league parent who knows next to nothing about the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamid05 View Post
                          I wonder if GN asked Mom not to play Azmoun unless it was absolutely a dire situation. But that is giving GN too much credit.
                          I am not sure Mou would take coaching advice from Ghalenoi.

Comment

Originally posted by Scooter View Post

Listen, couch potato, Zalewski crossed into the box in the air, multiple times. It's not up to him to slow his run (after he has beaten his defender) until Lukaku and company decides to finally stroll into the box! Have you ever played football before?!? WTH do you mean, "run in vain"?? Forwards and midfielders who are in position should immediately start their runs as soon as they see Zalewski go by his defender. On some of Zalweski's crosses, there was literally no one in the box. Whose fault is that?

Man.. just close your mouth. You talk like a pee-wee league parent who knows next to nothing about the game.
                            None was in position to run. I have never played football in my life homie. I have never wrestled in the army. I have not run marathons. I am like your potato daddy and mommy: that have raised such a wonderful incel son that not even hookers would look at.

Comment

Skipping important AC prep to be benched for 90 mins.

Comment

Scooter and ACG , azizan can you DM eachother if you want to countinue arguing?

Comment

Working...
                                X