No announcement yet.

Sardar Azmoun @ AS Roma | 2023/2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mou got red carded again.... whatta kaleshagh moron...
    its like he wants to get fired..?

#FreeAzmoun

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post
      Scooter and ACG , azizan can you DM eachother if you want to countinue arguing?
      Ofc dooste aziz. Im done with that guy.

Comment

Jose rid whit his subs and then after rid on himself and got redcarded, afarin amo Jose 👍

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post

None was in position to run. I have never played football in my life homie. I have never wrestled in the army. I have not run marathons. I am like your potato daddy and mommy: that have raised such a wonderful incel son that not even hookers would look at.
          Hey "bro".. any time you want to meet up. I mean.. I am "sure" you've done all of the above.

I coach. I manage "rec teams" with ex-college and pro players. Are you game? Come meet me.

I am also sure you know $hit about football, the way you talk. "None was in position to run"? The hell are you talking about? Where were the forwards and midfielders? In the stands, somewhere? I don't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post

Ofc dooste aziz. Im done with that guy.
            Of course you are..

Anyway, wasted game. Lukaku was fantastic with hold-up play, but he needed someone to finish for him. Azmoun coming in the 70th would have given them a good chance, because it was obvious to me that is all that was lacking: someone who could take a single touch off of a cross or through pass, and slot it home.

Comment

Mou with a disasterclass in second half.

Again Excellent first half by Roma. Should have been a couple goals to the good…was actually quite enjoyable football to watch.

instead of making appropriate subs at around min 50-55 to keep offensive momentum he switched his wing backs (karsdorp I can understand but zalewski was having a dangerous game) and then subbed in a DM paredes for his AM pellegrini. Dybala and lukaku were fucking knackered, again he refused to sub them until very late (leaving Lukaku on for full 90. Guy couldn’t even make a pass by the end, missed a bunch of chances, although his hold up play was strong all night).

Odd situation bc Mou is the reason Roma have stabilized and are competitive with a fairly average squad, but he is also a major factor holding them back.

probably best bet would have been subs around minute 70…elsha for zalewski and sardar for pellegrini or dybala

Comment

Originally posted by Scooter View Post

Of course you are..

Anyway, wasted game. Lukaku was fantastic with hold-up play, but he needed someone to finish for him. Azmoun coming in the 70th would have given them a good chance, because it was obvious to me that is all that was lacking: someone who could take a single touch off of a cross or through pass, and slot it home.
                Amazes me that a coach whit the experience like Mourinho dosent get that through his skull and keep his most influential sub ( Azmoun) that can provide exactly that on the bench for 90 min...

Comment

Originally posted by Scooter View Post

Hey "bro".. any time you want to meet up. I mean.. I am "sure" you've done all of the above.

I coach. I manage "rec teams" with ex-college and pro players. Are you game? Come meet me.

I am also sure you know $hit about football, the way you talk. "None was in position to run"? The hell are you talking about? Where were the forwards and midfielders? In the stands, somewhere? I don't think so.
                  Hahahah dont lose your temper doodol tala. Its very unmanly I dont do random rendez vouz. I like women. Sorry.

Comment

Roma lost a lot of momentum in the first 20 minutes of the second half and were running with tired legs. Coach had to make the subs he did and it was clear he was happy with a tie. The announcers started the game talking about how much energy Atalanta brings to the game so it is no surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post
                      Amazes me that a coach whit the experience like Mourinho dosent get that through his skull and keep his most influential sub ( Azmoun) that can provide exactly that on the bench for 90 min...
                      I like Mou. However, this coaching decision is crazy. El Sharaway instead of Sardar?

Eh.. well at least we receive an uninjured Azmoun for the AC. I don't think we need him against Palestine, but we must have him in the knockout rounds. We'll see. One thing is for sure: Azmoun looks to be in good shape and form.

Comment

Classic. Know your worth people.

Comment

Man nemifahmam chera bazihaa shegeftzaadeh hastand az tasmimhaaye Mourinho.

Tooye ZAATESHE ke tarso baashe. Ta aghab nayofte tavize hojoomi nemikone.
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Refusing to let him join the camp before the AC to let his arse cheeks warm the Roma bench, truly incredible from that ultra defensive one trick pony!
                            you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
                            sigpic

Comment

When will Sardar be on route to join TM?

Comment

Probably better he didn't play. He'll be fresh for the AC.

Burnt toast theory - the theory that if you burn your toast in the morning (or something challenging happens), the time you spend making another toast may have saved you from an accident, or maybe it makes you late to a meeting and you meet someone new you didn't know before

Sometimes perceived disappoints are actually blessings in disguise 🤷🏻‍♂️

Comment

Working...
                                X