No announcement yet.

Sardar Azmoun @ AS Roma | 2023/2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Azmoun needs Lukaku to fall over and hurt himself if he wants to get minutes in this team.

Comment

No one has anything to say?

Comment

Fak so I gather he didn’t even come off the bench?
        , meet the new boss , same as the old boss..,!

Comment

We won't get fooled again...

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
            Azmoun needs Lukaku to fall over and hurt himself if he wants to get minutes in this team.
            Where is Tanya Harding when you need her!

Comment

^ Lukaku is a hard Kakoo to break
              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

They have a new player who is the sub for Dybala so Sardar can only sub in for Lukaku. Every time I spotted him on the sideline, he looked like he was just standing and watching the game and not warming up so he probably knew he was not coming into the game.

Comment

I'm pretty sure Sardar will get minutes, he might even be starter this weekend on Sunday vs mid table team Frosinone. I think De Rossi will give some rest to Lukaku in some of the league games now that they battling both in Europe League and Seria A.

Comment

At least with L kuzen he had the chance to win title in top 4 league even as sub!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Xavi played Adli and Schick today upfront!
                      Just saying!!!
                      I think Sardar should have been more patient there!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        Just saying!!!

Let it go, we just have to realize we are full of bad luck, from the tokhmi deflections goals we concede in AC to injuries, to B04 form before, during, after Azmoun joined them

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          Just saying!!!

Xabi is an amazing coach, amazing coach, he gave Sardar a lot of chance actually, Sardar, fat boy, he would have played way more in Bayer than he would at ROMA, Jose was a conservative ,so max 10 minutes, and De rossi is an ULTRA so he be like i rather play a player that speaks italian.....

Sardar fitness and his actually motivations to want to pay day in day out and score consistency , really depends on a coach that will trust him.... and give me alot of time to just feel comfortable and able to make some mistakes without getting subbed out, Just like how Jose gave Lukaku all the time in the world to make mistakes and get adjusted.... 10 minutes is not enough he needs way more...

Comment

I said the same thing when the initial transfer was going on, we kind of just need to be happy with what we have. Imagine if he would’ve stayed there! There is a very good possibility that they are going to win the league this year,

Comment

Hes starting.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                Hes starting.

Massive game for him then, his first start. Needs to net one.

Comment

Working...
                                X