Sardar Azmoun @ AS Roma | 2023/2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Equalizer View Post

He accidentally celebrated in front of the opponent fans, realized it, and apologized.
    Na, baraye in bood ke Hujisen vaghti gol zad be tarafdarane Frosinone bi-ehteraami kard,
    va De Rossi ham dar nime ta'vizesh kard ta tanbih beshe.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Saw a guy with a Roma shirt in the gym today. Should have asked him about Azmoun.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post

Na, baraye in bood ke Hujisen vaghti gol zad be tarafdarane Frosinone bi-ehteraami kard,
        va De Rossi ham dar nime ta'vizesh kard ta tanbih beshe.
        Labayk ya Hujisen

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
          Saw a guy with a Roma shirt in the gym today. Should have asked him about Azmoun.
          Lol. I ask every Portuguese I meet about Porto and Taremi haha!

Comment

Sardar Azmoun interview after scoring in Frosinone-Roma Serie A match

*Get ready for some jokes and laughs ("Can I say first hello to these two beautiful gentlemen?")

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

Lol. I ask every Portuguese I meet about Porto and Taremi haha!
              rofl I've seen a girl with a Porto shirt in the gym too 🤣

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post

rofl I've seen a girl with a Porto shirt in the gym too 🤣
                Bro, it's your chance! Best ice breaker!

Comment

De Rossi goft ke dalile inke Lukaku raa ta'viz kard in bood ke Sardar dar tamrinat khoob kaar karde bood va doost daasht dar zamin beboone.
                  Man fekr mikonam mikhad angizeye Lukaku raa bebaare balaa va neshoon bede ke reghabat hast.
                  Hadse man ine ke panjshanbeh Sardar nimkatneshin beshe, amma agar Lukaku zaif kaar kone dar daghigheye 60 Sardar jaygozinesh mishe.
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                    De Rossi goft ke dalile inke Lukaku raa ta'viz kard in bood ke Sardar dar tamrinat khoob kaar karde bood va doost daasht dar zamin beboone.
                    Man fekr mikonam mikhad angizeye Lukaku raa bebaare balaa va neshoon bede ke reghabat hast.
                    Hadse man ine ke panjshanbeh Sardar nimkatneshin beshe, amma agar Lukaku zaif kaar kone dar daghigheye 60 Sardar jaygozinesh mishe.
                    Actually in his first interview, I read somewhere he said, in the first half, we tried with two strikers, Romelo and Sardar, it was not good and I didnt like it since Lukaku didnt manage to do much but in the second half, I decided to keep Sardar since he looked sharp. Only players that shows performance will get playing time and not names.

Comment

De Rossi is definitely giving Sardar a fair crack

Comment

If so next season, Sardar vs Mehdi in Serie A title race and top scorer race. 💯*

*💯 In this case, just like in IFF mathematics:

💯 =35%

​​​​​​💯= 99% Iff sad dar sad version=50%, its officially known as 50%= yet its at 35%)

But 35% is still good odds in this case..
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post

Actually in his first interview, I read somewhere he said, in the first half, we tried with two strikers, Romelo and Sardar, it was not good and I didnt like it since Lukaku didnt manage to do much but in the second half, I decided to keep Sardar since he looked sharp. Only players that shows performance will get playing time and not names.

that sorta what im gathering from his comments .... much of which still could well be lost in translation !!?
                          tbf, i watched the replay of the game and Sardar certainly looked the more lively and impactful of the two .... the team 2 striker set-up wasnt good and glaringly not working out well ... so benching of lukaku @ HT made Complete Football sense..!!
                          nevertheless those (stating the obvious) DDR comments are sure controversial in nature... !! could help spark a fire under Romelu's butt for the europa game ?or throwing in it to his face that he wasnt playing well and that's why he was sent to bench at HT, also could backfire and piss off Lukaku who's just there on loan till end of the season ..? or risk screwing up relations between the two attackers..?

imo, it was kinda of an amateur coach's sorta risky remarks ... !!

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post

He played striker for 90 mins against Roma in champions league and couldn't score a goal. Got plenty of chances that game too
                            i recall that game, sardar playing the 9 role to near perfection, in terms of movements and positioning but he simply wasnt getting the required service the whole game..!!

in fact it wouldnt surprise me if that goal-less performance playing a pivotal role in Mou's desire to bring him in as a loanee that summer..!!?

Comment

Originally posted by Tarsal Claw View Post
                              Anybody know about why he had a subdued celebration? Also, I think his goal was actually kind of lucky. He kicked it right at the goalie, and it went through his legs, even though he had the whole net pretty much wide-open.
                              yea noticed that too..!! 😬 ....
                              had he failed to score there roma coulda well lost some points and that silly miss coulda well been put under the microscope and rightfully given shittt for it..!!

Comment

https://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/b...6214.bild.html

bild update on sardar with input from leverkusen Director of football rolfes. Basically reporting corriero delo sport article that roma are quite happy with sardar quality and attitude and seriously considering taking the buy option, but will likely look to reduce it in price a bit from the EU 12.5 mil. Even something in the 8-10 million range would be a huge profit for Leverkusen on Sardar.

Leverkusen's sports boss Simon Rolfes (42) said to BILD: “We are happy for Sardar that he is getting better and better at Roma. We are of course following his path closely.”

Comment

Working...
                                X