No announcement yet.

Sardar Azmoun @ AS Roma | 2023/2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lukaku ke 100% Roma ra dar payaane fasl tark mikone.
    Abraham hast, va bayad bebinim mimoone ya na.
    Be har haal 3 maah az in fasl mande, va in 3 maah kaarsaaz khahand bood.
    Kheili khoobe ke mitone dar EL ham baazi kone ta khodesh raa neshoon bede.
    Omidvaram ke farda Feyenoord raa looleh konand.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
      Lukaku ke 100% Roma ra dar payaane fasl tark mikone.
      Abraham hast, va bayad bebinim mimoone ya na.
      Be har haal 3 maah az in fasl mande, va in 3 maah kaarsaaz khahand bood.
      Kheili khoobe ke mitone dar EL ham baazi kone ta khodesh raa neshoon bede.
      Omidvaram ke farda Feyenoord raa looleh konand.
      If tradition goes on, they get a few old english TM players from United. Mcguire to Roma?
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post

If tradition goes on, they get a few old english TM players from United. Mcguire to Roma?
        Omidavaram khodeshoon ra badbakht nakonand.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

https://romapress.net/bayer-leverkus...ouns-pricetag/

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Mage Russians aren't cold af?
            don’t know ..!?
            hard to tell as oddly I didn’t run into with too many locals while in Russia for WC18..!
            barring a few drunken? or loud russia fans in the fan zones, in general their folks seemed oblivious the whole WC/Football shenanigans happening in their cities... they seemed friendly enough when approached but sorta skittish & worried about saying the wrong thing or sorta fearful of someone watching ?listening..!? Like as if their demeanors might be closely monitored by the State..!?
            Most of the general public seemed to keep their heads down & keep to themselves or so ..!? Except the slutty hotass party bitches in the bars and restaurant areas who seemed eager enough to mingle with you if you look like can afford them..!

in Moscow and st. pete general public seemed absent during work hours and then suddenly appear outa woodworks in downtowns in afternoon hours but then it seemed most all would just ran off to their homes/apt. before dark..!

in Kazan folks seemed far more friendly and approachable ..!

Saransk was sorta ghetoish and small, only spent the afternoon of the game there and jumped back on train back to moscow ... folks there seem especially careful and skittish about what to talk about and reluctant to opinionate..!!
            btw once you left the Moscow city facade with many big apt buildings , the outskirts of the city and especially the countryside looked really ran down and poorAF......it almost seemed as WW2 had just ended thereabouts last year..!!

Comment

Is tonights match going to be on Shabake 3 or Varzesh? Jahanbakhsh has travelled to Rome by the way. Hope both our guys get some decent playing time.

Comment

I’m enjoying watching SA play lately. Its like watching Azmoun of old! 90 min and a goal! Can’t ask for more than that. And he showed a lot of gheyrat in AC, he was really fighting for TM unlike some others. Damesh garm! I’m hoping for another start and goal today…

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                  I’m enjoying watching SA play lately. Its like watching Azmoun of old! 90 min and a goal! Can’t ask for more than that. And he showed a lot of gheyrat in AC, he was really fighting for TM unlike some others. Damesh garm! I’m hoping for another start and goal today…
                  Omidvaram. Amma fekr mikonam Lukaku dar tarkibe team baashe, va agar zaif kaar kone ya dar nime ya dar daghigheye 60 ta'viz mishe va
                  Sardar vaarede zamin mishe.

DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

I feel like if Azmoun keeps on grafting and scoring goals, sooner or later Lukaku will throw his toys out of his pram, as he has done in every team he's played in.

He just needs to be patient and don't pull any typical irooni bazi - this is his last chance in a decent European team.

Comment

Sardar on the bench tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                        Mehdi13 with a positive post???????? About Azmoun?????

I must be dreaming... haha

Comment

Clear handball on feyenoord goal, fuck VAR

Comment

Fey with an early goal, hopefully that means that Sardar will come on for Roma sooner.

Comment

What a goal by roma

Comment

1-1 HT
                                Lukaku hasn’t look too sharp but not bad either
                                probably be later in the second half if he’s subbed out for Sardar If score stays level ..!
                                ARJ ftb has a better chance of an early 2nd half sub in ..! As fey struggling mightily to get outa their own half, especially from RW

Comment

Working...
                                X