Sardar Azmoun @ AS Roma | 2023/2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

My point re sazanov was he just another example of a young player from RPL to go to top league in past transfer window (with zakharyan to real sociedad).

probably next spertsyan, tiknizyan will go to serie A also.

Is it a guarantee? No, but if the guys are young enough and are shining they will typically get solid opportunities, even despite war/sanctions on RPL.

anyways, instead what is a talent like hosseinNejad doing? Rotting on sepahan bench for likes of asadi and norafkan
    Hosseinejad transfer to zenit was blocked by Sepahan/morais

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

My point re sazanov was he just another example of a young player from RPL to go to top league in past transfer window (with zakharyan to real sociedad).

probably next spertsyan, tiknizyan will go to serie A also.

Is it a guarantee? No, but if the guys are young enough and are shining they will typically get solid opportunities, even despite war/sanctions on RPL.

anyways, instead what is a talent like hosseinNejad doing? Rotting on sepahan bench for likes of asadi and norafkan
      I actually praised Kazan and CSKA move but moving to bottom table Russian league, specially if they get relegated, not sure about!
      Overall Russian league was not known to be scouted by top league!
      Now is worst obviously..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Roma isn't fun to watch
        Zire morrabbigarie Mourinho teame zeshti shodeh bood.

Amma De Rossi daare 4-3-3 baazi mikone va shiveye baazi kardane team raa avaz karde.

Be nazare man Roma (dobare) yek teame didani shodeh.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Roma isn't fun to watch
          sounds like you haven’t watched a Roma game since De Rossi took over. They play great footy under him.

Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

sounds like you haven’t watched a Roma game since De Rossi took over. They play great footy under him.
            I watched Roma/Torino until Azmoun get subbed off. Wasn't nice. I also watch Roma/Feyenoord, the 1st half was nice, but not after

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

I actually praised Kazan and CSKA move but moving to bottom table Russian league, specially if they get relegated, not sure about!
              Overall Russian league was not known to be scouted by top league!
              Now is worst obviously..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              I agree those are the obvious drawbacks, however the point is, bara buncha jojeh footballeraye ma ... az sareshoon ham ziadeh....! o sad bar az irano, keshvaraye football tokhmi mese UAE, Gutter o even turkey ham behtareh..!!

the biggest plus imo, is getting them away from the comforts of home and family at a young and impressionable age and having them adapt them to life outside eyeran... toughen up their mentalities and generally maturing them on a much quicker scale, thus they are able to focus primarily on their football and professionalize their approach to their career..!!

you think a homebody, bache naneh mese Sardar had a chance in hell of cracking it at two of toughest of western europe footballing leagues had he not moved away from comforts back home at an early age..!!? do you really think he coulda have fully flourished his immense footballing potential kickin it in PGL ... where they dont give a flying fk about giving fair chances and developing young footballer ...?hala hame off the pitch hashiehha o kososherash kenaar..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post

Zire morrabbigarie Mourinho teame zeshti shodeh bood.

Amma De Rossi daare 4-3-3 baazi mikone va shiveye baazi kardane team raa avaz karde.

Be nazare man Roma (dobare) yek teame didani shodeh.
                this
                they definitely a bore and were hard to watch under Mou, especially if our boy wasnt involved in action which was quite often..!!
                overall league action also seems much more intense, competitive and exciting than BL..!!
                it's just a more Defensively intense league action which makes it seem less entertaining than an open attacking/high scoring but an overall defensively softAF league like Eredivisie..!!

Comment

Keifiyate Serie A dobare daare mire bala: Morrabbihaaye khoobi daare manande Inzaghi, Pioli, Gasperini, Sarri va Italiano.

-Bundesliga kheili taktiki nist va baraye hamin dar jaamhaaye europai khoob kaar nemikonand.

-Lige Faranse daghoone, az nazare taktiki tokhmie. Agar 18-22 saalet baashe baraye rosht kardan ok ast.
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Like with Leverkusen, I am frustrated by lack of quality service for Sardar at Roma. But I also expect him to be more clinical in his shooting/control. Extremely frustrating to see him do his tokhmi deflected shooting/control/dribble while other serieA striker are beautifully clinical

Comment

Like with Leverkusen, I am frustrated by lack of quality service for Sardar at Roma. But I also expect him to be more clinical in his shooting/control. Extremely frustrating to see him do his tokhmi deflected shooting/control/dribble while other serieA striker are beautifully clinical
                      i agree and think much of that has to do with Sardar being overly humble and sorta shy, trying too hard to fit in the new team by appeasing and complementing the game of their immediate competition for minutes, rather than having the confidence to show off their own qualities in the pre match trainings ..!! so to speak being more of an Alpha dog ..."Take the bull by the Horn"..!

Comment

Be nazaram shara'ate Sardar dar Roma fargh mikone ba Leverkusen. Dar Leverkusen hamahangish ba hamteamihaash khoob nabood, va Frimpong o Dingdong o kooft zahre maar TAKRAVI mikardand ta beran yek teame behtar.

Dar Roma zire Mourinho ke taghriban Sardar baazi nemikard va emkaane hamahangi ba hamteamihaash nadaasht.
                        Man fekr mikonam ba De Rossi harchi bishtar dar Roma baazi kone bishtar ba kesaani mananande Dybala va Pellegrini ashenaa mishe ke do baazisaaze
                        dosot o hesaabi hastand.

Makhsosan fekr mikonam ba Dybala betoone hamkaarie khoobi daashte baashe. Niyaaz be BAAZI KARDAN daare ta in hamahangi ijaad beshe,
                        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post

Be nazaram shara'ate Sardar dar Roma fargh mikone ba Leverkusen. Dar Leverkusen hamahangish ba hamteamihaash khoob nabood, va Frimpong o Dingdong o kooft zahre maar TAKRAVI mikardand ta beran yek teame behtar.

Dar Roma zire Mourinho ke taghriban Sardar baazi nemikard va emkaane hamahangi ba hamteamihaash nadaasht.
                          Man fekr mikonam ba De Rossi harchi bishtar dar Roma baazi kone bishtar ba kesaani mananande Dybala va Pellegrini ashenaa mishe ke do baazisaaze
                          dosot o hesaabi hastand.

Makhsosan fekr mikonam ba Dybala betoone hamkaarie khoobi daashte baashe. Niyaaz be BAAZI KARDAN daare ta in hamahangi ijaad beshe,
                          So far I find the Azmoun->Dybala better than the Dybala->Azmoun

Comment

So far I find the Azmoun->Dybala better than the Dybala->Azmoun
                            Dybala yek bazikone ba-kelaase.Dar bazie ghabli on bood ke paase khoobi daad dar omgh be Sardaar ta mogheiyate zodhengaam besaaze
                            ke Kristensen be gol natonest tabdil kone.

Frimpong o Diaby tanha be tokhmhaaye khodeshoon negaah mikardand.
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Lots of players will leave Leverkusen after this season while their prices are high, good chance they will try to keep Sardar or recall him next season if Roma doesn't buy him

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
                                Lots of players will leave Leverkusen after this season while their prices are high, good chance they will try to keep Sardar or recall him next season if Roma doesn't buy him
                                No they have no plan to keep him

Comment

Working...
                                X