Sardar Azmoun @ AS Roma | 2023/2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
    Will he be back from injury by next week to play against Milan?
    He will be injured till late September, which I think is good. Gives him a month to rehab under Mourinho and get integrated into the squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Shans in hala Mou ro biron mikinan lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      After being Europa league finalists no way lol

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post

the problem is that Lukaku and belotti won't stand getting benched. So even if sardar performs both lukaku and Belotti won't be happy getting benched. And Mou obviously loves Lukaku and belotti . On other hand Tammy Abraham is top quality FW that plays for England so IMO sardar made the wrong choice.

He probably had more chance of getting playing time in Bayer than Roma. So just pray that Lukaku doesn't join the club.
        BS. First and foremost Roma play with 2 CF, not 1. Leverkusen under alonso will only ever play with 1 CF. That makes a huge difference.

Boniface scored again a brace today. Leverkusen play with 1 CF, and when schick comes back it will be boniface, schick and hlozek fighting for 1 spot. And boniface is on fire and the new guy in town with a lot of hype and relatively big transfer fee, he isnt getting dropped. Schick will probably be the first option off the bench if they need to sub in a 9, then would be sardar followed by hlozek. They are also signing nathan tella for big fee from Southampton as Diaby replacement, meaning they definitely see boniface as 9 now.

Not sure what you mean by "won't stand getting benched". Nobody wants to be benched, end of the day mou will make his decision and the players will accept it. Belotti was benched for a good amount of last year, basically until the last month. In total he managed 4 goals and 2 assists... Lukaku was a starter for inter in league matches last season but benched for all their critical CL games behind dzeko, and struggled a lot with injury, weight, and fitness issues. Roma arent even betting on him in the long term either, no purchase option will be included in the deal with chelsea, just a dry 1 year loan (he is basically replacing the profile of injured Abraham in the squad this year).

Abraham is out of the picture until april at least, and even then, coming off ACL injury will take the last few months of the season to return to any decent kind of level. That leaves 3 CF for 2 spots in the xi. Much better chance than being the 1 in 4 at leverkusen, where he has a kind of damaged reputation anyways.

Comment

My only concern is Mourinho's issue with body language... I know he rates Sardar as a player but he can lose the plot if he perceives a player as displaying lazy body language on the pitch

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
            My only concern is Mourinho's issue with body language... I know he rates Sardar as a player but he can lose the plot if he perceives a player as displaying lazy body language on the pitch

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
            as long as he scores/assists, he could have a lawn chair on the pitch for all I care

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
              Okay...how about these 2 facts that might make the wolf dear to you!

1. The she-wolf is feeding two infants, Romulus and Remus...Rome is named after the former... mythical founder of the city that led to one of the largest and longest empires. That depiction is one of the oldest logos in use!

2. The Taliban like mentality of morons in IR led to someone covering up the Wolf's teat because the animals that they are might get an unsanctioned boner!

By wearing that jersey you'd be supporting your boy, respecting a great civilization, AND pissing on IR!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
              i think you got me wrong...?
              i do like and prefer the original Roma FC badge thats on the Away Kit this season..!!

meaning the full pic of shewolf with the multiple saggy tits hanging down from her bosom .... !! id imagine the view is especially glorious n yummy from perspective of Romulus n Remus..!!

on the serious note,
              actually saw a pretty damn cool bronze sculpture of her in the Capitolini museum in Rome couple of weeks back..!! damn had sardar arrived there a week earlier, i coulda been in the greeting party ..!! maybe even gotten a roma jersey signed by him.!!?

Comment

The Capitolina statue that Roma’s logo is based on.

Etruscan style/origin, I believe.

interestingly, the wolf is thought to be Etruscan possibly from the 5th century BC, while the twins were later added in the late 15th century. You can see the distinct artistic styles.

Comment

when dreams become reality

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

when dreams become reality
                    ha ha ha they made him wear white gloves just to hold the holy jersey of Totti for a pic...!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                      He looks like Paul Mccartney with the suit on.
                      Omg....

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

BS. First and foremost Roma play with 2 CF, not 1. Leverkusen under alonso will only ever play with 1 CF. That makes a huge difference.

Boniface scored again a brace today. Leverkusen play with 1 CF, and when schick comes back it will be boniface, schick and hlozek fighting for 1 spot. And boniface is on fire and the new guy in town with a lot of hype and relatively big transfer fee, he isnt getting dropped. Schick will probably be the first option off the bench if they need to sub in a 9, then would be sardar followed by hlozek. They are also signing nathan tella for big fee from Southampton as Diaby replacement, meaning they definitely see boniface as 9 now.

Not sure what you mean by "won't stand getting benched". Nobody wants to be benched, end of the day mou will make his decision and the players will accept it. Belotti was benched for a good amount of last year, basically until the last month. In total he managed 4 goals and 2 assists... Lukaku was a starter for inter in league matches last season but benched for all their critical CL games behind dzeko, and struggled a lot with injury, weight, and fitness issues. Roma arent even betting on him in the long term either, no purchase option will be included in the deal with chelsea, just a dry 1 year loan (he is basically replacing the profile of injured Abraham in the squad this year).

Abraham is out of the picture until april at least, and even then, coming off ACL injury will take the last few months of the season to return to any decent kind of level. That leaves 3 CF for 2 spots in the xi. Much better chance than being the 1 in 4 at leverkusen, where he has a kind of damaged reputation anyways.
                        Agar fasle pish raa bebinim Roma ham 3-4-1-2 baazi mikard, ham 3-4-2-1 ba tanha yek noke hamle.

Vaghti ba yek mohaajem baazi mikone mamolan Dybala va Pellegrini poshte tak-mohaajem baazi mikonand, manande finale EL roberooye Sevilla.
                        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Leverkusen signed a 24 years old English striker nathan Tella, cship topscorer last year with burnley. He signed until 2028

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                            Leverkusen signed a 24 years old English striker nathan Tella, cship topscorer last year with burnley. He signed until 2028
                            He is a winger, plays off the right. Pacey, tricky and can score. Looked a different class at times in the Championship last season but needs to prove himself at a higher level. Scored a blinder for Southampton first game of the season. Burnley tried to buy him permanently this season but didn’t get the deal done.

Comment

As I suspected, the no TM participation in AC was BS. IFF made an official statement about it and said Sardar won’t play in the upcoming TM camp but confirmed he will play in the AC:

https://x.com/hatam_daddy1980/status...sy60OslZaC8pYA
                              Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 08-27-2023, 06:24 AM.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                                As I suspected, the no TM participation was BS. IFF made an official statement about it and said Sardar won’t play in the upcoming TM camp but confirmed he will play in the AC:

https://x.com/hatam_daddy1980/status...sy60OslZaC8pYA
                                Same here, I suggested it might have been the friendlies, not the tournament.

Comment

Working...
                                X