X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://romapress.net/romelu-lukaku-...hton-showdown/

Time for Sardar to shine.

Comment

Lukaku has a minor hip injury...time for Azmoun to shine for a few games 🤣

Comment

HUGE
        Alright Sardar time to show your value to Roma and DDR lets bag some goals in south England

Comment

Comment

Wow. He needs to score a goal or get an assist.

Comment

https://romapress.net/saudi-club-to-...-coming-weeks/
              hopefully he is shipped off elsewhere this summer, dont care where.. ...!! 🤞
              otherwise there is no point for sardar to extend his stay @ the italian capital... unless its gonna be at Lazio next..!!

ps
              i guess his injury is very minor or just a bs excuse to rest him for a game or 2 max , cause he's also just been called up to national duty too ..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                https://romapress.net/saudi-club-to-...-coming-weeks/
                hopefully he is shipped off elsewhere this summer, dont care where.. ...!! 🤞
                otherwise there is no point for sardar to extend his stay @ the italian capital... unless its gonna be at Lazio next..!!

ps
                i guess his injury is very minor or just a bs excuse to rest him for a game or 2 max , cause he's also just been called up to national duty too ..!

Omidvaram ke gooresho gom kone. In manande yek irani nemigam, manande yek tarafdaare Roma migam.

Yaade Batistuta bekheir, khaayeh daasht. in Lukaku ta harif ghodratmand mishe, mishashe to khodesh.

Yek gol ham be harife dorost o hesaabi nazade, shaahi kardan roberooye Verona o Lecce honari nist.

Bere Arabestan ta azash rahat beshim.
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Emkanesh ziyaadeh ke khate hamleye Roma in shekl baashe roberooye Brighton:

Sharawy-Azmoun-Baldanzi.

Omidvaram betonand dar toole baazi hamahang bashan.
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Hopefully El Shaarawy won't be selfish as usual

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post

Omidvaram ke gooresho gom kone. In manande yek irani nemigam, manande yek tarafdaare Roma migam.

Yaade Batistuta bekheir, khaayeh daasht. in Lukaku ta harif ghodratmand mishe, mishashe to khodesh.

Yek gol ham be harife dorost o hesaabi nazade, shaahi kardan roberooye Verona o Lecce honari nist.

Bere Arabestan ta azash rahat beshim.

10 goals, 3 assists and a missed pk nearly all vs tokhmy clubs , 2064min played...! started and played full 90+ in 23 of 25 games, subbed on in the other 2 games. You can't argue against Narekhar's absolutely immense Durability though and excellence in hold-up play and his imposing presence in opposition box..!!
                      vs
                      Sardar 2 starts, 2 goals , in 328min total.
                      https://romapress.net/player/romelu-...stab_statistic

ps
                      Dybala likely to be rested today, which sucks..!! :/
                      i fear sardar/roma somehow still gonna need to sneak in at least another goal today to ensure progress...!!?
                      Sardar is lethal in open spaces and counter attacking situations though and if El sharaw khorebaziosh ye kam kam kone emrooz, the two of them can really do some serious damage on the break..!!
                      Also he is bound to get a bit physically abused today , he really needs to man the fk up today and dont go down holding his ankle, crying like a bitch asking to be subbed out, on every rough challenge ...!!

Go Sardar...!! 💪 roo sefidemoon kon pesar......! i still believe in you ...!!

Comment

Starting! $50 on Sardar to score

Comment

El Shaarawy and Dybala are on bench

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                            Starting! $50 on Sardar to score
                            I'm not a gambler but bet with your head not your heart!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Dybala is their main creative outlet, so it may be difficult for Roma to create chances with him out. Baldanzi actually has decent technique but I haven't seen him "create" much for Sardar directly. Fingers crossed.

Comment

Anyone having issues with paramount plus broadcast?

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X