No announcement yet.

Sardar Azmoun @ AS Roma | 2023/2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it true it is a loan with obligation to buy?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      Is it true it is a loan with obligation to buy?
      Option to buy at 13 mil

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

BS. First and foremost Roma play with 2 CF, not 1. Leverkusen under alonso will only ever play with 1 CF. That makes a huge difference.

Boniface scored again a brace today. Leverkusen play with 1 CF, and when schick comes back it will be boniface, schick and hlozek fighting for 1 spot. And boniface is on fire and the new guy in town with a lot of hype and relatively big transfer fee, he isnt getting dropped. Schick will probably be the first option off the bench if they need to sub in a 9, then would be sardar followed by hlozek. They are also signing nathan tella for big fee from Southampton as Diaby replacement, meaning they definitely see boniface as 9 now.

Not sure what you mean by "won't stand getting benched". Nobody wants to be benched, end of the day mou will make his decision and the players will accept it. Belotti was benched for a good amount of last year, basically until the last month. In total he managed 4 goals and 2 assists... Lukaku was a starter for inter in league matches last season but benched for all their critical CL games behind dzeko, and struggled a lot with injury, weight, and fitness issues. Roma arent even betting on him in the long term either, no purchase option will be included in the deal with chelsea, just a dry 1 year loan (he is basically replacing the profile of injured Abraham in the squad this year).

Abraham is out of the picture until april at least, and even then, coming off ACL injury will take the last few months of the season to return to any decent kind of level. That leaves 3 CF for 2 spots in the xi. Much better chance than being the 1 in 4 at leverkusen, where he has a kind of damaged reputation anyways.
        Baba to cheghadar K & S migi ! Its like the 5th time i've seen you replying to me with a alaki postive post that ends up being BS after few months. Replied to me with same type of comment on saeid ezatolahi , Beiro in belgium .... etc...

FACT: IF lukaku joins Roma then sardar can hope to be benched speacially when Tammy abraham is back in next season Jan/Feb. Yea they're not gonna bench Two £40 Million chelsea players that play for belgium and England over Sardar . They are also not gonna bench Italian Star who has scored over 100 goals in Serie A over sardar. So just go and pray that Lukaku doesn't join this team.

Also get your facts straight Roma Also plays with one striker mor often than 2 . They have played 6 Times with one striker in their last 10 games. Roma and Mou have deffensive mind . Even when they are playing with 2 strikers, one striker is postioned as a Attacking MD behind the main striker.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

Option to buy at 13 mil
          yea, also read somewhere there is loan with obligation to buy option as well @ $8mil..!!

well there are a thousands ways to skin the cat/write a contract , so the details of the deal remains unknown to us ftb..!

but if i had to guess then, we knew Bayer were asking bout 10mil to sell Sardar and due to questions still surrounding the health of Sardar at the time of purchase i'd imagine they presented Roma with following loan to buy options :??

he is yours on a one a 1 year loan regardless ... but you got some 3-4 weeks to better assess his quality/fitness etc and after a short period of time.... if you decided you wanna exercise your Obligation to Buy on him then you pay us 8mil....!
          But if you want to take him on out on loan for the Full season and then decide if you want to exercise your buy option then you gotta cough up 13 mil..!

or some variation of sorts.. like performance basis objectives hiking the buy price up or mandating buy rather than optioning it..!!?

Comment

Guys Lukaku rideh, trust me he won’t be playing as a starter. He’s an impact sub at best, if anything this will bring more light to Azmoun. Trust in Jose.
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post

Baba to cheghadar K & S migi ! Its like the 5th time i've seen you replying to me with a alaki postive post that ends up being BS after few months. Replied to me with same type of comment on saeid ezatolahi , Beiro in belgium .... etc...

FACT: IF lukaku joins Roma then sardar can hope to be benched speacially when Tammy abraham is back in next season Jan/Feb. Yea they're not gonna bench Two £40 Million chelsea players that play for belgium and England over Sardar . They are also not gonna bench Italian Star who has scored over 100 goals in Serie A over sardar. So just go and pray that Lukaku doesn't join this team.

Also get your facts straight Roma Also plays with one striker mor often than 2 . They have played 6 Times with one striker in their last 10 games. Roma and Mou have deffensive mind . Even when they are playing with 2 strikers, one striker is postioned as an Attacking MD behind the main striker.
              Honestly Milad, I’ve seen your posts here over the few years and just ignored or scrolled through them because you literally spew out bs kos o sher all the time. Wasn’t going to say anything until I saw this disrespectful hypocritical post of yours. You’re basing your so called “facts” on Ifs and buts which is enough for me to say there is no point in arguing with as you have no real knowledge about what you’re talking about. Please be respectful to others here who actually do the research and have the knowledge instead of attacking them. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

Option to buy at 13 mil
                Fabrizio said €12M.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post

Also get your facts straight Roma Also plays with one striker mor often than 2 . They have played 6 Times with one striker in their last 10 games. Roma and Mou have deffensive mind . Even when they are playing with 2 strikers, one striker is postioned as a Attacking MD behind the main striker.
                  Coming from the guy who told this forum x times he had good info azmoun had no chance to leave leverkusen this summer. And that his eventual departure would be to somewhere like Turkey? So much for that... you never told us what happened to your good info there

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

Coming from the guy who told this forum x times he had good info azmoun had no chance to leave leverkusen this summer. And that his eventual departure would be to somewhere like Turkey? So much for that... you never told us what happened to your good info there
                    I still can't beleive how he got to Roma (injured) . Still a big question for me. The realistic view was for him to stay in Bayer and leave mid season to Lower ranked club. Its transfer season and no one knows what happens but we have to look at what looks realistic. Like I was never expectine mane to join arab teams at this level! Now they're talking about salah joining saudi league. Klopp has denied it so many times so if he does then are you we gonna also call out klopp too for getting that wrong! Realistic view is that Salah has no business in Saudi league at this stage.

I just don't appreciate the alaki positive posts and then getting disapointed after it.

Comment

People don’t appreciate your needless negative posts either Milan jan. You always make negative posts with such a certainty acting like you know exactly how things will turn out and you turn out to be wrong more often than not.

If you can’t even have a positive outlook and attach hope to anything and feel the need to constantly be negative idk how you live with yourself. At the end of the day, sports fandom is all built on hope and the excitement of the ups and downs. If you’re scared of thinking about anything positively just cause it may not always turn out the way we hope then I don’t think following sports is the best thing for you

Comment

Let's calm down and assess the situation more objectively...

Yes, Mourinho does play with one striker at times, but he also plays with two as well... And we all know Azmoun is truly a 2nd striker that works best with a big striker up top with him (a la Dzyuba at Zenit)

I think Lukaku joining Roma is not nearly as bad as people think... Azmoun will be gone for Asia cup and they need depth...

Abraham will be out with his injury until March or April! That means even when Azmoun comes back from Asia cup he will be in a 3-man rotation with Belotti and Lukaku (or another striker)

With Lukaku often being scapegoated (reminds me of Marega when Taremi joined), and Belotti being a physical workhorse but not much of a technical genius, this situation is perfect for Azmoun to cement his spot

Let's trust the process and the GOAT Jose Mourinho

Comment

Doostan, it doesnt really matter who join as long as our boy delivers.

Comment

I remember ( during Skocic era ) when Azmoon made fun of beloved Ramin Rezayian for his half naked Instagram pictures, calling him out on the merit of laziness. That if he wanna get invited to team melli he gotta try harder not just ost pictures.

Ironic how what his physique has become, no words to explain, he is skinny fat
                            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                            This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

That physique should be embarrassing for a professional footballer and screams a player who clearly isn’t 100% committed to his trade. With this mindset you can certainly play to a high level but you will never be that top top class of players that are indispensable.
                              Just compare that to players like Salah, absolutely shredded with minimal body fat, insane physical conditioning that kept him at the top level for so many years. I think Mehdi likely has similar top conditioned body type though I can’t say for certain, mostly judging by his build.

Comment

Originally posted by KMarlop View Post
                                I remember ( during Skocic era ) when Azmoon made fun of beloved Ramin Rezayian for his half naked Instagram pictures, calling him out on the merit of laziness. That if he wanna get invited to team melli he gotta try harder not just ost pictures.

Ironic how what his physique has become, no words to explain, he is skinny fat
                                It's not the end of the world. This is something in his control and that can change relatively easily. You can bet Mourinho brought him with the intention of draining every ounce of potential from Sardar, and that probably starts with a regimen to get him into footballing physique shape. It only takes a couple months.

Comment

Working...
                                X