Sardar Azmoun @ AS Roma | 2023/2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tarsal Claw View Post
    And Levergoozen continues to roll. You guys still think this was a good move for him?? he would've had a Bundesliga league trophy, even as a reserve. Maybe even the DFB.
    xabi Alonso deserves alot of credit. He’s turned around a club that has a very heavy loser stink on it. He’s shown he’s a winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarsal Claw View Post
      And Levergoozen continues to roll. You guys still think this was a good move for him?? he would've had a Bundesliga league trophy, even as a reserve. Maybe even the DFB.
      you never know, he may well end up back in goozen bench for next season..!!?
      lukaku wants to extend Roma stay, though it'll be hard to work out the finances for his stay..!? if they do so, absolutely no point in staying in Roma so far as im concerned ..!
      Tammy another physical beast will be in full fitness and raring to get back to where he left off to by then ... !!
      Sardar rid with his ill timed injury .... missing key games he well coulda establish himself as a player worthy of relying on for more game workload..!! :/
      with him gaining reputation as a perpetually unfit/unmotivated? player who's injury prone to boot, regardless of obvious qualities not so sure there'll be too many top clubs willing to splurge 10mil+ on acquiring his services for the long term..! ?
      as it stands another year of loan spell at an avg. level EU club probably @ discounted pay-package looks the most likely eventuality? or early benching and possible midseason revival back @ Levergoozen sounds the most enticing outcome..?
      I really think he'd be better off moving to a bit slower/less physical and more technical league like a semi-decent club in La Liga..? or a smaller Serie A Club with much stronger playing minute prospects..!

he really needs to work hard in rehab to get over his recent injury set back asap.... in next week or 2 ideally, that'll still provide him with small window of opportunity to with good performances, possibly revive his summer transfer prospects ..!

missing the capital derby today ...! :/

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
        Gazzetta dello Sport pishbine karde ke Sardar hafteye ayande barmigarde az masdomiyatesh.
        agge koonesho beham bekeshe o get himself fully fit that fast, then he stands a decent chance of possibly playing good minutes in the udenese game that's sandwiched between the EU cup clashes with Milan..? 🤞🏼

Comment

I wonder where Azmoun will play next season… Roma can’t be stupid enough to pay €10m for a player with more injuries than goals and I’m sure if one or even both of Schick/Boniface depart the German champions can do better than Azmoun, and Alonso didn’t seem too interested in him to begin with…

Comment

Abraham subbed on in 79th minute of today’s game.

Comment

huge and rare 1-0 victory in Derby for Roma today... Lukaku was avg at best ... just a usual loggin around and throwing his weight around , Tammy thrown in there late in the last 15 min or so too .. which didnt make much sense to me ??. obviously looked rusty and didnt look near the threat as the usual Sardar as a late subs ..!
              tbh, yet to see this guy play a full game, but besides being a tall/physical narekhar similar to lukaku doesnt particularly strike me as a elite level striker he's being sold as often..?? a Fit sardar to me looks twice the goal scoring threat ..!

didnt see sardar on the bench or sidelines at the game end cele either..?? probably watched the game at home on a lazy-boy with poofak @ hand ??

Comment

Lukaku struggling for Roma this calendar year. Think it’s only 5 goals in 20 games.

Comment

https://romapress.net/sardar-azmouns...tion-improves/

improving conditions but apparently won't be serious consideration for playing, till the last week of the season..?? :/

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    https://romapress.net/sardar-azmouns...tion-improves/

improving conditions but apparently won't be serious consideration for playing, till the last week of the season..?? :/
                    The article says final weeks not final week.

Comment

It is so sad to see this, Leverkusen doesnt give a shiit about him, Roma wont pay 10 Million for him, Sevilla wants a loan but not buy him ...... thats a very very sad situation.

Leverkusen is already looking for a third backup Striker from Portugal, at the end they will give Azmoun away for 3-4-5 Million i guess.
                      He may be rememberd as one of the worst transfers in history i guess, coming as superstar and leaving after several month.

fairly i must say he was unlucky to be in leverkusen at the worst moment, while right now i bet he would have had a great chance, also beeing injured half of the season every year, whats up with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                        i must say he was unlucky to be in leverkusen at the worst moment, while right now i bet he would have had a great chance, also beeing injured half of the season every year, whats up with him.
                        He is made of glass (shisheh).

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmad_DC View Post

The article says final weeks not final week.

reacted b4 finish reading..!!

Comment

https://romapress.net/andrea-belotti...at-fiorentina/
                            looks like Belloti seems destined to get shipped back to Roma at the end of season, further complicating possible purchase of sardar..!! :/

Comment

Not good. Damn injury and timing. These guys don't understand how important it is to be ready to go at any point. Happens to us over and over again.

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                                It is so sad to see this, Leverkusen doesnt give a shiit about him, Roma wont pay 10 Million for him, Sevilla wants a loan but not buy him ...... thats a very very sad situation.

Leverkusen is already looking for a third backup Striker from Portugal, at the end they will give Azmoun away for 3-4-5 Million i guess.
                                He may be rememberd as one of the worst transfers in history i guess, coming as superstar and leaving after several month.

fairly i must say he was unlucky to be in leverkusen at the worst moment, while right now i bet he would have had a great chance, also beeing injured half of the season every year, whats up with him.
                                Fitness. He hasn't been fully fit since 2018-2019. He's always out of breath and cramping by min 65-70.

Whether it's a mental problem/discipline/diet issue who knows. People will say his fitness has gotten better but my eyes still see his gut sticking out in every TM jersey match day 😆

Comment

Working...
                                X