• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m not sure I buy this but allegedly Sardar to Sevilla is happening:

https://x.com/hatamdaddy/status/1795...sy60OslZaC8pYA
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Nafase starter boodano hanooz nadaareh
      dah daghighe too bazi nafasesh az koon dar miyaad
      Hammoon behtar as an off the bench bit part, reserve striker bazi koneh..! O
      it'll do him good to go to another less physically & defensively challenging league..!

Sevilla are in dreadful shape n brokeAf apparently
      so loan with option to buy makes sense
      I don’t think anyone would buy him outright in his current fitness status even on the Cheap..!

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
        I read somewhere that both Napoli and Sevilla are interested in Sardar, both loan deal.
        seems to happen. Sardar to Sevilla. If true, that would be one of his best decisions ever because he hasn't so many years left but already experienced Russia, Germany, Italy and not La Liga would be perfect end of his carrier.

اختصاصی: مقصد جدید سردار آزمون مشخص شد | ورزش سه (varzesh3.com)

Comment

Sevilla is nicest city in Europe. He will love it even more than Roma.

Comment

Roma have put Abraham up for sale. With Azmoun and Lukaku only there on loan - they will have a whole new look attack next season.

Comment

I never rated Sevilla high despite winning 10000 europa league. They never reached 1/2 ou final of UCL, even 1/4.
              Roma and bayer have a higher status.

If true he rushed too much to join sevilla, no European league, they are in shambles these last season, changes coach several time. En neysri is still there, which service will he get..

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                I never rated Sevilla high despite winning 10000 europa league. They never reached 1/2 ou final of UCL, even 1/4.
                Roma and bayer have a higher status.

If true he rushed too much to join sevilla, no European league, they are in shambles these last season, changes coach several time. En neysri is still there, which service will he get..
                I don't fully buy this news. Sevilla is too good for Sardar.

He hasn't done anything in real European leagues in the past three years to warrant a move like this.

​​​​​​Also come on haji... Sevilla have dominated in European football and are 6th in the La Liga ranking. Any Iranian player (even Taremi) should be more than happy to play for a club of this status.

Comment

Sevilla is a great club. Plus we will see Azmoun face off against players like Mbappe

(Not that I expect him to do much there going by last two seasons)​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

He hasn't done anything in real European leagues in the past three years to warrant a move like this.

​​​​​​Also come on haji... Sevilla have dominated in European football and are 6th in the La Liga ranking. Any Iranian player (even Taremi) should be more than happy to play for a club of this status.
                    European football you mean UCL or the second division UEL? Sevilla never did anything in the one that matters. Finished 14th these season and were nearly relegating the season before..

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

Its like a sick twisted loop. In preseason, he’s too good for the club he’s at, and better than his competition. By midseason he’s riding the bench and the coach is a racist. At season’s end, reality has set it and most accept he’s nothing special. And the comes preseason again…

Comment

A striker reaching 30 with 2 injury-filled off seasons and Sevilla is not good enough??

A bottom table team in any of the top leagues would be an excellent transfer. Sevilla would be a dream!

When he joined BL who had not won anything in their history, we were all happy. If he gets Sevilla, he'd better work his ass off!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                          A striker reaching 30 with 2 injury-filled off seasons and Sevilla is not good enough??

A bottom table team in any of the top leagues would be an excellent transfer. Sevilla would be a dream!

When he joined BL who had not won anything in their history, we were all happy. If he gets Sevilla, he'd better work his ass off!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
                          Fr man, he is reaching 30 and has less than 10 goals in 2 seasons to his name. I don't know what people are expecting of him still.

Sevilla is a great team with a big history. He'll be fine there and this can be a great chance for him to revive his career. He has to work hard

​​​​​

Comment

Some of you guys trashing Sardar really make me laugh….you talk as if him not pounding in 15-20 goals a season makes him a failure. Lol…you ppl are casuals.

reality is Sardar does a lot more than score goals whether it’s drawing a penalty (look at how many penalties he has won per 90 mins), wins physical battles, is great in hold up play, and has the ability to create chances himself…..this is why he is a sought after striker despite not scoring many goals. He is a quality player and deserves to be in a quality team….the casuals should stick to FIFA ultimate team or whatever else they have going on lol.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

https://x.com/bayer04xtra/status/179...238977425?s=46

Comment

Always the joker

Comment

Working...
                                X