No announcement yet.

Sardar Azmoun @ AS Roma | 2023/2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That’s definitely a more believable scenario to me regarding Sardar’s current club situation ..!

i still think Roma figure out a way to retain his services ..!
    Either another year of loan or a deep discount on a buy ..!like @6-8mil ..!
    I mean hell these days you can’t buy an under 30 yo striker that’s worth a lick for less than 10 mil + ..!

his overall caliber is unquestionably plenty high enough for most teams in top 4 leagues , it’s his rather pathetic stamina/fitness & fragility that’s scaring off would be interested outright buyers, having them instead wanting loan with buy options..!

Comment

Lyon would be tragic. We need Sardar to stay in a top 4 league….id rather see him in a smaller BL, Serie A, La Liga or Prem team rather than Lyon. The gap between those leagues and French league is quite vast….really hope wherever he lands next he gets consistent mins and stays healthy bc if he does, we will see the best version of Sardar
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        Some of you guys trashing Sardar really make me laugh….you talk as if him not pounding in 15-20 goals a season makes him a failure. Lol…you ppl are casuals.

reality is Sardar does a lot more than score goals whether it’s drawing a penalty (look at how many penalties he has won per 90 mins), wins physical battles, is great in hold up play, and has the ability to create chances himself…..this is why he is a sought after striker despite not scoring many goals. He is a quality player and deserves to be in a quality team….the casuals should stick to FIFA ultimate team or whatever else they have going on lol.
        No need to be condescending to others because they don't see things through red, white and green coloured glasses.

Sardar has missed about a third of his club matches past two season because of injuries. Lack of goals and assists aside, statistically (look at sofa or whoscored advanced stats) he's been average at best.
        He's also got terrible stamina and consistently ran out of gas in games he started. I think he played a full 90 (against Brighton) once this entire season.

It's one thing to crush it in a mafia club in a corrupt potato farmers league like Russia, another thing to succeed in real football leagues like Germany or Italy.

He isn't a bad player, and definitely has some redeeming qualities, but to act as if a club like Sevilla or Lyon is beneath him is ridiculous. He should consider himself lucky if he isn't playing for Kebabspor next season.

Comment

Which city is closer to world class stables?

Comment

Comment

so much for the best he can do is kebabspor lol. The guys coaches repeatedly confirm his quality... they cant all be lying to start him in back to back EL semi finals... There is a lot of competition at these clubs and he is in the mix.

What prevents him going from rotation fwd to starting fwd is availability. Its hard to rely on a guy who will give you 2 great games and then pull his hamstring.

Comment

The problem with going to Turkey is that it's all downhill from there. Knowing how unprofessional he is and how corrupt the Turks are, he will end up in IPL within 18 months.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

No need to be condescending to others because they don't see things through red, white and green coloured glasses.

Sardar has missed about a third of his club matches past two season because of injuries. Lack of goals and assists aside, statistically (look at sofa or whoscored advanced stats) he's been average at best.
                  He's also got terrible stamina and consistently ran out of gas in games he started. I think he played a full 90 (against Brighton) once this entire season.

It's one thing to crush it in a mafia club in a corrupt potato farmers league like Russia, another thing to succeed in real football leagues like Germany or Italy.

He isn't a bad player, and definitely has some redeeming qualities, but to act as if a club like Sevilla or Lyon is beneath him is ridiculous. He should consider himself lucky if he isn't playing for Kebabspor next season.
                  im not being condescending at all….my comment is directed actually at the ppl who either mock him or make ridiculous comments in relation to him and show they have a -120 football IQ by making it seem like he sucks and his performances have sucked. Fwiw I actually wasn’t alluding to you but anyway…..

I never said Sevilla is beneath him, I said Lyon is and I absolutely stand by that playing for a mid table French team is not the right place for Sardar after putting in lots of solid performances at Bayer and Roma. I’m not saying he was a super star but if you watched his performances, 80-90% of the time he had a decent or good showing. That’s why teams are interested in him…..if I was really wearing green white and red glasses like you say then there wouldn’t be all this interest that is being circulated in medias that are not Iran.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I hope wherever he goes, its somewhere that the coach has a vision for him. Bayer and Roma treated him like a CAM instead of giving him service. The few times he actually got a few decent crosses served to him he headed those in or was super dangerous in the box. Roma especially this season made me cringe when Dybala wasn't on the field with how bad their crosses and service was.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      Which city is closer to world class stables?
                      He would love the Irish league then 🙂
                      I think he will stay in a top 5 league, although with his age and turning 30 next January I wouldn’t mind him going to a club lower down in the league who will give him a starting position.

Comment

Lyon would be tragic. We need Sardar to stay in a top 4 league….id rather see him in a smaller BL, Serie A, La Liga or Prem team rather than Lyon. The gap between those leagues and French league is quite vast….really hope wherever he lands next he gets consistent mins and stays healthy bc if he does, we will see the best version of Sardar
                        I agree sorta
                        but still it’s a massive upgrade over any club in Turkey

the pluses are that they’ve been a long time admirers of him dating back to Zenit days
                        & he’s his chances becoming a regular starter would be much higher than the likes of Sevilla, Roma, Fulham sorts

Comment

Moroccan friend was saying Nesyri leaving to Saudi for next season!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I still want him to go to Sevilla because I want him to face teams like Barca and Real Madrid Sardar versus Mbappe

Comment

Mourinho about to become Fener coach... Sardar's dream destination Sevilla, even Lyon & Marseille would be great moves at this point. Or even any midtable club in the big leagues. Fiorentina, Wolfsburg, Osasuna, Mosasuna, ...

Comment

Preferably somewhere with a warmer weather…. Ke khayehash be nimkat nachaspan… lmao!

Comment

Working...
                                X