No announcement yet.

Sardar Azmoun @ AS Roma | 2023/2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taremi was in Misaghi show and said, Sardar focus is clearly on horse riding and not football!
    If his focus was on football he was going to become one of the best players in the world!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Taremi was in Misaghi show and said, Sardar focus is clearly on horse riding and not football!
      If his focus was on football he was going to become one of the best players in the world!

wow... he said it just like that..? savage...!!

tbf, that is just about the only thing that could explain his consistently pathetic stamina and fitness levels ..!?

ffs sardar poleeez turn your focus to fkn Football pesar....at least for the next handful of years max .... you can khar-savari in any form or shape for the rest of your life afterwards..!!

Comment

He made his money in Russia and is not motivated. I see him as a spoiled brat to be honest. if he does not take football seriously he will be out of europe and in persian gulf league very soon.
        IRI = FAILED

Comment

There goes TM unity!

Taremi also called Ezatollahi crazy on another interview with ferdosipoor.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

I watched both the ezza one and this one and they are clearly joking around. Why are yall taking this seriously lol? they were taking the piss out of each other

Comment

Prof CQ said exactly the same to me.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

wow... he said it just like that..? savage...!!

tbf, that is just about the only thing that could explain his consistently pathetic stamina and fitness levels ..!?

ffs sardar poleeez turn your focus to fkn Football pesar....at least for the next handful of years max .... you can khar-savari in any form or shape for the rest of your life afterwards..!!
                If his heart is not in it, there's no point. He's just riding off pure talent and charisma

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                  There goes TM unity!

Taremi also called Ezatollahi crazy on another interview with ferdosipoor.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

He has been honest man then lol
                  Saeid is another goshad! Does anyone here doubt on this tbh?

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
                    I watched both the ezza one and this one and they are clearly joking around. Why are yall taking this seriously lol? they were taking the piss out of each other
                    Exactly! Obvious pulling each others legs. Actually that's Unity!!! Imagine Karimi saying this about Ali Daei back then lmao.
                    IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
                      anybody got the vid clip for this.??

Comment

Do you happen to have a link to the entire interview? I would greatly appreciate it
                        (also the one with Ezatollahi, if you have it)

Comment

Originally posted by Kojiro Hyuga View Post

Do you happen to have a link to the entire interview? I would greatly appreciate it
                          (also the one with Ezatollahi, if you have it)
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8fzra0JsE0

just watched the bit about Sardar .... i dont think Mehdi was only joking/taking the piss only this instance ..!
                          he was being overly honest critical which is good thing for sardar imo..!!

Comment

Not mad at Mehdi for throwing a Matalak Sardar's way - maybe it'll motivate him, everyone can use a bit of brutal honesty .

But you guys act like Sardar played in the rec league last season and was huffing & puffing and fainted from how out of shape he was. The dude was playing behind Lukaku so he came on as a sub, his job was to provide a spark off the bench which he did most of the time. He still looked faster than 90% of the players that were on the pitch at a top tier level in world football. He can still play 75 minutes in a TM match which is solid and above average. Nobody can give 100% for 90 mins. There's levels to stamina like anything else and some players are gifted genetically and some have to work harder than others on it to improve. I agree, he can definitely improve on that but so can a lotta other players. And may I remind you his position is striker, He has to constantly make full blast runs to make something happen.

Comment

Originally posted by FeLFeL View Post
                              Not mad at Mehdi for throwing a Matalak Sardar's way - maybe it'll motivate him, everyone can use a bit of brutal honesty .

But you guys act like Sardar played in the rec league last season and was huffing puffing and fainted from how out of shape he was. The dude was playing Behind Lukaku so he came on as a sub, his job was to provide a spark off the bench which he did most of the time. He still looked faster than 90% of the players that were on the pitch at a top tier level in world football. He can still play 75 minutes in a TM match which is solid and above average. Nobody can give 100% for 90 mins. There's levels to stamina like anything else and Some players are gifted genetically and some have to work harder than others on it to improve. I agree, he can definitely improve on that but so can a lotta other players. And may I remind you his position is striker, He has to constantly make full blast runs to make something happen.
                              Criticism stems from us all who love his qualities but are disappointed that his career in Europe has been ridden with injuries, lack of goals, and being a journeyman to 3 different clubs in 2 years. In just 2 seasons his value lessened by half and he went from almost $15 million worth to nobody wanting to keep him aside from low tier clubs who are struggling and wanting an experienced striker to save them from relegation

Comment

🤞

Comment

Working...
                                X