Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

🤞
    This makes me remember when it was reported that he would be willing to take a paycut to stay. I wonder if he is gonna try to convince them to lower his salary a bit to make the higher transfer fee more digestible

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

This makes me remember when it was reported that he would be willing to take a paycut to stay. I wonder if he is gonna try to convince them to lower his salary a bit to make the higher transfer fee more digestible
      I think the paycut is already agreed by Azmoun & sorta given ..! They still trying to get a discount on the buy price from Bayer but with him having decent alternative suitors they may not be able to negotiate a too much lower price that say 7-9 mil ..!?
      Roma certainly been busy this last few weeks in the transfer market trying to attract supposedly a more formidable striker & I think by now they realize that it won’t be too easy to lure a better attacking option for similar sorta figure$..!?

Comment

from few days back and legit source....

btw
        he was making 3.2mil a year salary at Bayer
        agreed to lower 2.1mil salary last year at Roma .... and i gather he is willing to further discount his pay to become a permanent Roma player..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

"Only Sevilla are interested" = lige Torkie? (Omidvaram ke na).
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post

"Only Sevilla are interested" = lige Torkie? (Omidvaram ke na).
            unfortunately that's what i fear the most..!
            himself seems very keen on a fener transfer and supposedly also for playing under mou..!!
            neither of which make much sense from pure footballing and career ambition perspective..!?

Comment

Working...
            X