Sardar Azmoun @ AS Roma | 2023/2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
    Azmouns career is over, since long time.

Reports also say Leverkusens trainer sent him for single training because of not beeing fit enough.......... what else do we need to see ?
    Azmoun is a loser, he will end up somewhere in an Arab country soon, as if Sevilla would change anything.
    yea i noticed that too, that is very disconcerting if indeed the whole truth about his Fitness Status....?? :/ but i also suspect that may well have been just a dig @ sardar for essentially Disrespecting their club for wanting to force a Rushed move out of the Bayer with his disinterested, trapped like, looks and demeanor..!?

like i said earlier he is essentially in a standoff with Bayer

Bayer wants to wait out his transfer outa of the club till late in the window, knowing as time running out and desperation sets due to slim pickings in quality strikers, his suitor clubs would be more willing to agree to a more lucrative buy price and or loan with obligation to buy .....!!
    Sardar/his agent who clearly already have at least couple of attractive suitors lined up for his services Right Now, trying to force bayer to lower the asking price to closer to 5-8mil figures which would be more aligned with his current fair market value thus expedite his exit outa of bayer and into the suitor clubs before they give up on his Timely arrival in preseason and instead look to land in other alternative strikers..! and leave him with ayrab clubs or other tokhmy alternatives...!

look we all know full well by now of his struggles with pro football levels Optimal Fitness and Stamina ...!! but Still @ lowly 5-6mil a veteran striker with his international and EUclub experience & pedigree is still a valuable addition to any ambitious club in Europe looking mostly for off the bench impact sub or occasional starter..!! somewhat similar to his role at Roma last season..!

PS
    im also beginning to suspect that perhaps he hasnt had a fight or fall out of sort with some folks in Bayer .... that he just hates being at Bayer because of the club's possible Over emphasis on Fitness and pre game Training regime .... something his goshaaad ass generally despises..?

anyways, if he doesnt manage a exit of sort in the next 2-3 weeks, he 'd be best off behave himself so far as no-showing stupid stuff that could give legal excuse to Bayer to void out his contract ..... cause you know to make it sting , they will indeed wait till transfer window in EU closes before firing his asss and thus essentially end his EU career and force him into ayrab wonderland..!

Comment

At this point this guy been called overweight and out of shape at 3 different clubs...Zenit (By club director), Roma (By Mourinho), and now by Alonso . Something makes me think he's not really interested in improving that fitness of his

Comment

Remember when he cried and whined like a baby after the 2014 (i think it was that year?) WC and quit Team Melli. Couldn't take the criticism from the fans. His koon is gonna get plastered now after the third time with a different club for the same issue. I think we've all been patient and have given him the benefit of the doubt. No more...

Comment

Originally posted by Tarsal Claw View Post
          Remember when he cried and whined like a baby after the 2014 (i think it was that year?) WC and quit Team Melli. Couldn't take the criticism from the fans. His koon is gonna get plastered now after the third time with a different club for the same issue. I think we've all been patient and have given him the benefit of the doubt. No more...
          Still a fat Chonky Azmoun is still better than 99 percent of our players and superior to the majority of strikers in Asia

when was the last time an out and out Iranian striker below the age of 30 even scored in an international for us? I don’t see anyone young coming through that can replace Azmoun and taremi

Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
            At this point this guy been called overweight and out of shape at 3 different clubs...Zenit (By club director), Roma (By Mourinho), and now by Alonso . Something makes me think he's not really interested in improving that fitness of his
            He is not out of shape for bache dorost kardan

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
              sad but true & oddly funny @ the same time..!

Comment

If Azmoun was so unprofessional, why would someone like Mourinho keep giving him chances and praising him, in spite of his injuries? Everyone knows Mourinho has an ultra low threshold for bs.

Thing are not black & white. Context & details are always key. I hope the move to Sevilla works out.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

Well, the counter argument is you still show up per your contract, train to keep yourself fit/ready for the eventual transfer, and display the dedication/motivation that any future team would want to see of you. It's not like our boy is Mbappe/Messi/CR7 and can just ride his reputation to another contract.

When he does finally get transferred, he will be out of shape and/or injured because he's not on the field training. It's deja vu all over again.
                  True, but at the same time, the club is responsible. You don't tell a player they have no future at your club and have them come to your summer training camp. It's ridiculous and obviously disrespectful. They're wasting his time when he could be gelling with a new team and players

He shouldn't have been absent unexcused but I'm not going to be as harsh as others are on him

Comment

If I could get a nickel for every time someone here is done with Sardar I would be able to buy his contract out. Sardar did a few things in the Leverkusen Roma game that did not sit well with the team and their fans. The penalty he drew was considered very soft and a dive. They also did not like his attempts to draw cards against their players from the ref and his celebrations after the goals and when he was subbed out. I have read several comments by their fans that they never want to see him in their team again. However, I am not sure if the coach feels the same way. I won't be surprised if at some point the coach decides that he is done enough to get back into their practices and needs to be rewarded. Advertising to the world that he is out of shape is not a good strategy for selling him.

Comment

He is in Australia, took pic with Aryan Ghasemi
                      Onja che ghalati mikone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        He is in Australia, took pic with Aryan Ghasemi
                        Onja che ghalati mikone?

That trip was from June when Rome played a game there. He is not in Australia. He just decided to post it now.

Comment

The fact that in such situation he posts a pic of himself with Aryan Ghasemi shows football, L kuzen kolan be ye varesham nist!!!

Comment

I get it man. We all see his potential and want him to succeed to his ceiling. I know I feel very proud amongst my friends when an Iranian achieves something big. But at the end of the day it’s really his life, and I have no right to judge him.

And as many have said here, the guy for the most part shows up for TM and produces.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                              I get it man. We all see his potential and want him to succeed to his ceiling. I know I feel very proud amongst my friends when an Iranian achieves something big. But at the end of the day it’s really his life, and I have no right to judge him.

And as many have said here, the guy for the most part shows up for TM and produces.
                              He didn't produce much at wc18 and w22. Yeah it's his life and I can understand one season can be sacrified by him depending of his personal life and problem. But he also represents Iranian and specially iranians players that receive 0 offers from Europe (or from 28 y o) while having the potential. He is closing the doors for them in Germany for good, the same way the clowns we sent belgium did there
                              ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

He didn't produce much at wc18 and w22. Yeah it's his life and I can understand one season can be sacrified by him depending of his personal life and problem. But he also represents Iranian and specially iranians players that receive 0 offers from Europe (or from 28 y o) while having the potential. He is closing the doors for them in Germany for good, the same way the clowns we sent belgium did there
                                ​​​​​
                                The door to Germany was locked for 2 decades then was unlocked temporarily then with his Terekmoon is double locked!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X