Sardar Azmoun @ AS Roma | 2023/2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tarsal Claw View Post

No doubt Daei is a LEGEND and did a lot for our football, but in all honesty, as far as "talent" I would put him on the bottom of this list, with the other three well above him. His legend status came during an era when the other teams SUCKED arse and he was putting away goals against teams like Laos.
    Asian minnows have improved a lot - this Asian cup proved it even teams like Malaysia racked up 3 goals against South Korea who had arguably the best centre back in Asia in Kim Min Jae

its arguably a more level playing field now and I doubt Daei would be able to replicate such a record playing now
    Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Daei was truly a remarkable Finisher (even for today's standards of football) , his passing and positioning was pretty good too !!tbh saw little else from him suggesting anything even remotely close to world class..!!

i agree, no fkn way he coulda amassed anywhere near those scoring figures had he been playing in last decade or 2..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
        They better agree otherwise they will have to pay Sardar 4 million lol.
        Exactly it’s a smart negotiation tactic by Sevilla. But on the other hand it’s only the end of July and they still have 5-6 weeks to field offers for Sardar…..
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Comment

dam i wish he stayed in serie a
            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Comment

I hope he ends up in Dubai. Hagheshe titish mamani.

Comment

I’m done with Sardar if he goes to Dubai

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    Daei was truly a remarkable Finisher (even for today's standards of football) , his passing and positioning was pretty good too !!tbh saw little else from him suggesting anything even remotely close to world class..!!

i agree, no fkn way he coulda amassed anywhere near those scoring figures had he been playing in last decade or 2..!!
                    Yes but why werent other asian strikers doing the same?
                    same can be said about cristiano scoring over 40 of his goals against andorra, luxembourg, faroe islands etc
                    Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                    http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                    [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                    Villa + Messi =

Comment

Sardar is finished, he wants to go to dubai over Sevilla, this is the ultimate proof that he gives zero f*cks about football and is only in for the money.

Congratz Sardar, you are now officialy the biggest "what if" player in our history together whit Mojahed Khaziravi.

What a shame and waste....

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                        Given his career trajectory, fitness issues, laziness, and distractions, Dubai makes perfect sense for him. Why go to a random Spanish city where you're in "ghorbat" and you actually have to work hard?

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post

It doesn't make sense, whay skipping a training to force a move to UAE, specially he doesn't need to join such crappy league early in the pre season.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

It doesn't make sense, whay skipping a training to force a move to UAE, specially he doesn't need to join such crappy league early in the pre season.
                            Tax free income in uae as far as I’m aware means much higher wages for him, plus he’s near his horses etc.
                            Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post

Tax free income in uae as far as I’m aware means much higher wages for him, plus he’s near his horses etc.
                              Is that right? If so, that means he's essentially doubling his wages by moving to UAE.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post

UAE will still be there in 2 ou 3 years, with the same offer, specially if he play in Sevilla or some other italian teams in the next years. It makes no sense to exit Europe now he is in West Europe radar after a spell in Leverkusen and Roma. Even if money is his 1st priority, he could milk more from UAE/Qatar/KSA by succeeding in Sevilla or some other italian serie A teams.

Lol and the guy was crying he insisted that Taremi join Europe earlier.

Comment

Working...
                                X