No announcement yet.

Sardar Azmoun @ AS Roma | 2023/2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UAE also has a big race horse culture. Azmoun loves that stuff. Plus quick flight his horses in Iran too.

Comment

It's MOST LIKELY fake news BUT If he goes to Dubai can we all collectively give up on him? Tbh id be so disgusted I wouldn't even want him to be invited to TM anymore. Even if he plays well for country who cares about this guy...we will do just fine giving time to Saharkhizan or Aghaeipour or whoever

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post

Is that right? If so, that means he's essentially doubling his wages by moving to UAE.
        That’s why a lot of players move to uae Qatar and Saudi

their salaries aren’t taxed so there’s a massive wage increase just by moving there
        Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
          It's MOST LIKELY fake news BUT If he goes to Dubai can we all collectively give up on him? Tbh id be so disgusted I wouldn't even want him to be invited to TM anymore. Even if he plays well for country who cares about this guy...we will do just fine giving time to Saharkhizan or Aghaeipour or whoever
          He’s still one of the best strikers in Asia and he always performs for team Melli imo

a lot of players with a weak club career do well on international level like Gucci for example

then there some who do well on club level but disappear on international scene like Phil Foden ( random example but still proves my point )

with international football it’s more important that a player fits the system- japan’s defence was full of top Europe talent but they still got owned by Mohebi because they don’t fit a system together

Lee Kang inn is a top European player but his fight with Son Heung Min clearly crushed the team chemistry and they lost to Jordan

cohesion is massively undervalued in international football imo Sardar and Mehdi have a cohesive strength that no other Asian forward line does

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post

He’s still one of the best strikers in Asia and he always performs for team Melli imo

a lot of players with a weak club career do well on international level like Gucci for example

then there some who do well on club level but disappear on international scene like Phil Foden ( random example but still proves my point )

with international football it’s more important that a player fits the system- japan’s defence was full of top Europe talent but they still got owned by Mohebi because they don’t fit a system together

Lee Kang inn is a top European player but his fight with Son Heung Min clearly crushed the team chemistry and they lost to Jordan

cohesion is massively undervalued in international football imo Sardar and Mehdi have a cohesive strength that no other Asian forward line does
            You are not wrong that he is one of the top, but at some point you have to see the writing on the wall and call your losses. We spent years talking about his talent and he's already 30 almost and degrading every season. I heavily doubt a 33 year old and unfit Azmoun who has spent 2 years in Dubai is worth a damn when it comes to the Asian Cup in 2027. I prefer investing in 1-2 youth who actually have a future ahead of them to keep performing for TM.

Let's just hope this is news is false (which it most likely is)

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

UAE will still be there in 2 ou 3 years, with the same offer, specially if he play in Sevilla or some other italian teams in the next years. It makes no sense to exit Europe now he is in West Europe radar after a spell in Leverkusen and Roma. Even if money is his 1st priority, he could milk more from UAE/Qatar/KSA by succeeding in Sevilla or some other italian serie A teams.

Lol and the guy was crying he insisted that Taremi join Europe earlier.
              Yup, agreed. Forget the horses and the money - can always do that later. Stay in Europe.

Comment

Does he have to agree to the deal to be sent to Dubai? I wonder of leverkusen can screw him and send him to Dubai (which is the better offer for them) over Sevilla.

Comment

He would be so Iranian to have such bs shitty transfer but I smell it's a tactic to pressure Sevilla to increase their offer

Comment

Originally posted by aria32 View Post
                    Does he have to agree to the deal to be sent to Dubai? I wonder of leverkusen can screw him and send him to Dubai (which is the better offer for them) over Sevilla.
                    Both the player and club has to agree!

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                      I’m done with Sardar if he goes to Dubai
                      yup
                      ditto

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

You are not wrong that he is one of the top, but at some point you have to see the writing on the wall and call your losses. We spent years talking about his talent and he's already 30 almost and degrading every season. I heavily doubt a 33 year old and unfit Azmoun who has spent 2 years in Dubai is worth a damn when it comes to the Asian Cup in 2027. I prefer investing in 1-2 youth who actually have a future ahead of them to keep performing for TM.

Let's just hope this is news is false (which it most likely is)
                        but where does it come from? we have a u23 team that recently lost against Hong Kong around 8 months ago and a we lack an up and coming finisher, dare i say it Rezianian has looked more clinical than most iranian forwards in the last few years -

there's just no up and coming talent in the forward line- Saharkhizan has had one good season -

compare his numbers to azmoun just for a minute at youth level Sahkarkhizan scored 2 goals Azmoun scored 30!

there's just such a large difference in talent between our starting eleven and the young players atm - Hopefully the
                        kyrgyzstan and north korea games might be a chance to deploy some youth upfornt but i doubt ghalenoi will let go of the taremi/azmoun upfront combo

Comment

On one hand "A rolling stone gathers no moss." Lev, Rom, and soon next...On the other hand, he gathers bad moss...fat.

Comment

Negotiations between BL and Sevilla have stopped. BL wants Sardar sold rather than loaned out.

Looks like homeboy is about to spend a season either whipping the Ferrari with Mehdi Ghaedi around Dubai, or binging hot Cheetos in his house on Bundesliga matchdays.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                              Negotiations between BL and Sevilla have stopped. BL wants Sardar sold rather than loaned out.

Looks like homeboy is about to spend a season either whipping the Ferrari with Mehdi Ghaedi around Dubai, or binging hot Cheetos in his house on Bundesliga matchdays.
                              It will finish with a loan with obligations to buy

Comment

if the cunts at Bayer want him sold then they need to lower their asking price closer to 6mil..!! last i checked Roma still havent landed a decent CF either ..! im sure they'll grab him for around those figures so will Sevilla ....!
                                these mofoz talk shitt and call him fat and outa shape and undisciplined blah blah and yet still expect to find a buyer for him at 10-12mil figures..??
                                FK BAYER ... haalaa bad az sad saaal ye gohi khordan fekr mikonan they are an elite eu club or something..?

Comment

Working...
                                X