No announcement yet.

Sardar Azmoun @ AS Roma | 2023/2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparent he is going to Shabab in UAE. Disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Apparent he is going to Shabab in UAE. Disgusting.
      he will be in Tractor within a year after they rip his contract up like they always do when a new toy comes along lol

Comment

Originally posted by Azmoun_shireh View Post

he will be in Tractor within a year after they rip his contract up like they always do when a new toy comes along lol
        I wonder how fat he’s going to get.

As I’ve said before, we need to view Azmoun as if he is a Brazilian footballer. He’s playing football to live life, not living to play football.

Comment

agreed personal terms with Al-Shabab
          Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

He’s never going back to the form that we wanted. Will never be able to play high level football for 90 min. What an incredible fall if true. From top scorer in a league, to getting kicked out of bundesliga championship team. Tells you a lot about how Alonzo views him

Comment

actually guys what you don't get is that this is his just his style. Just like him giving zero effort on the pitch defensively, walking around the pitch out of possession with slumped shoulders, and all the other low energy shit is "just his style". He's just saving his energy for when it really matters (games against the likes of Bahrain and Tajikistan). He's actually playing 4D chess.

in all seriousness... Both him and Ezza should be in the prime of their careers, but have ended up in a league that was even supposedly below players like Ali Samereh and Farhad Majidi. Let this be cautionary tale for all other young players who move to mafia leagues like Russia at critical points of their careers rather than taking some pay cuts and going to better leagues like Netherlands.

Comment

Biggest epic fail in iranian player career ever. From top 4 german and aitalian teams (with 2 UEL semis) straight to UAE shitty league at 29 years old. I bet the guy will come to Fenerbahçe or some Cremonese in one year for a pathetic spell.

I was laughing about the thread asking for non selecting him in TM but he should be blacklisted for good. A big traitor to iranian football, for closing the market to iranian players in Germany for good, to playing against an iranian team in ACL play off.

And the guy come to iranian tv to joke and give lessons to others. Shame, Nooshe joon and hopefully we have an overdose of food in UAE to represent them in sumo competitions. And damn this shitty UAE league that start destroying our football again.

Comment

Khak to saresh

Comment

Apparently the fee is 5 million euros, which makes this so much worse.

That's not a lot of money in the greater scheme of things. A lot mid and even bottom table top 4 league teams would pay that.

Either:

A) Despite what green white and red colour glasses wearing Iranians think he isn't that good. So only Arab teams are willing to dish out any money for him.

B) He is going to UAE because his wages are higher there than in a top 4 league team.

C) He has awful agents.

Comment

We would’ve been disappointed with a move to Fenerbahce but this is just a new low. Officially done caring about Azmoun and his career. Don’t care if he ever plays for TM again

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                        Apparently the fee is 5 million euros, which makes this so much worse.

That's not a lot of money in the greater scheme of things. A lot mid and even bottom table top 4 league teams would pay that.

Either:

A) Despite what green white and red colour glasses wearing Iranians think he isn't that good. So only Arab teams are willing to dish out any money for him.

B) He is going to UAE because his wages are higher there than in a top 4 league team.

C) He has awful agents.
                        It’s what he wants. He gets 4 million salary with no tax. Lower cost of living. Huge race horsing world. Close to Iran.

Barely any competitive football. Training with guys who have day jobs. Long breaks.

it’s perfect for a guy who doesn’t prioritize football at all.

Comment

I know it's easy to bash him (I surely want to), but let's put this move in perspective:

1. We all know Sardar is lazy.

2. He cares more about horses than he does football (as Taremi just said).

3. UAE doesn't have income tax so he just DOUBLED his salary, for a much easier job (how many of us here would realistically turn that down?).

4. He is a close flight to his naneh.

5. We all wanted Sardar to be the next great thing. He went to western Europe for a few years and it just didnt work out. He clearly wasn't cut out for it. At least he tried. And now we see why he stayed in Zenit for so long.

6. He still gives his all for TM every single game (although his "all" may not be much). He played the WC severely injured and had a heroic performance vs Japan without Mehdi.

7. He is still an all time great TM player and his TM tenure is long from over.

8. Instead of bashing Sardar (whose type is more of the norm for TM players), this makes me appreciate Mehdi more. Mehdi doesn't have nearly the same talent but is a true professional. The way he showed up to Inter camp on day one, in great shape, ready to work is something we've seen with few Iranian players throughout history.

9. We want him in Europe, but at the end of the day, its his life. He can and should live it for himself, not TM fans.

I know this move is frustrating, but when you think about Sardar, it's far from surprising. I hope he doesn't have to exert himself as much in UAE and he can be even more fresh for TM.

Comment

This is a sad sad day.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

I wonder how fat he’s going to get.

As I’ve said before, we need to view Azmoun as if he is a Brazilian footballer. He’s playing football to live life, not living to play football.
                              He’s gonna end up like Ronaldo. Fat Brazilian Ronaldo. What an idiot move. Turkey would’ve been 100 times better.

Comment

I smell this being part of a bigger plan to get out of Leverkusen contract. He will be out of UAE by end of season and back in europe in no time.

Comment

Working...
                                X