No announcement yet.

Sardar Azmoun @ AS Roma | 2023/2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this idiot basically just ended any chance of German clubs taking a chance on an Iranian for the next decade.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
      this idiot basically just ended any chance of German clubs taking a chance on an Iranian for the next decade.
      I don't know if I buy that. There are many other factors which stop Iranians going top European leagues ( sanctions, lack of scouting networks, dallals, high wage expectation, etc...), but I don't think teams are considering behaviour of an individual player as a representation of all players from that country. They care about their bottom line at the end of the day and if another Iranian player is good enough and willing to grind, they will sign them.

It also doesn't work the other way. Look at JB for example. He's one of the most professional players we've had and loved by his former clubs. You don't see Dutch league signing Iranian players left and right because of that.

Comment

Despite the pessimism I think he should still play for TM.

He’s too skilled and can turn a game around in a few seconds.

Think and Allen Iverson type.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

I don't know if I buy that. There are many other factors which stop Iranians going top European leagues ( sanctions, lack of scouting networks, dallals, high wage expectation, etc...), but I don't think teams are considering behaviour of an individual player as a representation of all players from that country.

It also doesn't work the other way. Look at JB for example. He's one of the most professional players we've had and loved by his former clubs. You don't see Dutch league signing Iranian players left and right because of that.
          It won't stop it but it will make it more difficult that it is already. The extra layer of bad reputation among fans media and club will be remembered except. Even if by miracle an Iranian land there, this clown shadow will be around.

Why do you think inter is over hyping taremi on social media (and not zielinski for example) ? So their fans keep it easy and stop calling him the Iranian Arnautovic while he didn't play an official game.

JB had one amazing season at AZ but other than that he wasn't anything special compared to what eredivisie have seen. And I think they have some restrictions on salary and extra euro quotas

Comment

This is the reputation he’ll be remembered with in German football

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
              This is the reputation he’ll be remembered with in German football
              Lol that's insane, this idiot could have wait 3 or 4 years to spend all his remaining life with horses.

Btw where are all the medias that were loudly announcing 2 months ago azmoun will play in sevilla next season, done deal?

Comment

LOL. Why are you guys surprised? Sardar has never shown any sign that would suggest he wants to compete at the top level. He is playing football for money, and that is fine.

Comment

He is not even 30 yet, such a shame. We all know that Sardar plays better when he is motivated and fit , neither of which he will be in UAE.
                  Really disappointed but not surprised. Ultimately it’s his choice, I was just talking to my baba earlier about him and saying his priority is not in football. This shows that.

Comment

This move is his fault and not!
                    His fault because he is gooshad and Kuzen don't want have him around
                    Not his fault because he still belong to Kuzen and didn't have much choices!
                    Either sit full season out or work hard and impose yourself OR move to crappy UAE! Knowing him he took the easiest path!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If dude wasn't a footballer he would be one of these cringy-ass food bloggers on Instagram.

Comment

Im hating hard on him today

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                          I know it's easy to bash him (I surely want to), but let's put this move in perspective:

1. We all know Sardar is lazy.

2. He cares more about horses than he does football (as Taremi just said).

3. UAE doesn't have income tax so he just DOUBLED his salary, for a much easier job (how many of us here would realistically turn that down?).

4. He is a close flight to his naneh.

5. We all wanted Sardar to be the next great thing. He went to western Europe for a few years and it just didnt work out. He clearly wasn't cut out for it. At least he tried. And now we see why he stayed in Zenit for so long.

6. He still gives his all for TM every single game (although his "all" may not be much). He played the WC severely injured and had a heroic performance vs Japan without Mehdi.

7. He is still an all time great TM player and his TM tenure is long from over.

8. Instead of bashing Sardar (whose type is more of the norm for TM players), this makes me appreciate Mehdi more. Mehdi doesn't have nearly the same talent but is a true professional. The way he showed up to Inter camp on day one, in great shape, ready to work is something we've seen with few Iranian players throughout history.

9. We want him in Europe, but at the end of the day, its his life. He can and should live it for himself, not TM fans.

I know this move is frustrating, but when you think about Sardar, it's far from surprising. I hope he doesn't have to exert himself as much in UAE and he can be even more fresh for TM.
                          Knowing that at the next AC he will 32 and probably in some PGPL team with probably even worse fitness than now, I would rather we play our youth even if we suffer a growing pain or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Azmoun_shireh View Post
                            If dude wasn't a footballer he would be one of these cringy-ass food bloggers on Instagram.
                            Not enough discipline for that.

Comment

Three TM players at Shabab by the way. They’ll be in Isfahan for a ACL playoff on August 6th. Go Sepahan.

Comment

Khak to saresh..!
                                Rid Royally ..!

fk following this lard ass, goshad bache-naneh..! :/
                                close this thread & pitch him in the Eyeranians in Ayrab league thread with the the rest of those useless goozooz..!

He certainly doesn’t deserve to be a starter in TM (especially in games vs the minnows of our WCQ group)
                                bench this goozoo & only use as an impact sub till he gets his fitness sorted & be willing to show effort & fkn hustle on the pitch ..!

now fk off to baghale nanat o shotor racing in the desert… u shameless disgusting deadbeat father ..!

Comment

Working...
                                X