X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mods, please close this thread and we can continue in the new Sardar thread

Comment

Originally posted by FeLFeL View Post

Well said. It's all about perspective. Watch him go off in the remaining WCQ games and hopefully the world cup.

A TM without Sardar is not as dangerous up top PERIOD. Will be difficult to find a replacement for him as I don't think we have anyone in his caliber in line yet. Moghanlu's not that guy!
      more likely to Go Off 30min in, on a Stretcher straight to treatment room, holding his ankle, pretending to be injured when we all know that he is fine, just winded and breathin outa his koon like many times b4, that's why he was ghash-kardeh, fallen Grollin on grass like the rest of his Ayrab butt-buddies in his new so called club..!!

Lets not forget, he's already been there Twice & Done that TWICE..!
      (TOTALLY Choking when it mattered the most for TM @ WCs..!!)

Comment

European Top 5 league football is hugely entertaining but it is very detrimental to the players. Many careers end early/destroyed all together for our entertainment and of course money.

EPL has 38 games plus Carabao cup plus league Cup plus European games plus national duty...which is now expanded for WC qualifying and Eurocup qualifying plus League of nations. Ridiculous amount of games played at the highest possible tempo.

Mark my words, in a decade or so, there will be a significant limit to the number of hours a player sees per week...all stemming from all the injured players suing the leagues.

The Saudi league experience has shown that players can play at the highest levels nationally without killing themselves day in/out with injuries.

Good luck Sardar.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X