No announcement yet.

Sardar Azmoun @ AS Roma | 2023/2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The one advantage the Africans have is the lack of pro football leagues in Africa, where they are just throwing money around to their young players. Most African players are looking to leave as soon as they turn 18. Boniface went to Norway to start his career. Our young star players sign a decent contract with Perspolis, Esteghlal or Sepahan and rot away in that league.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
      The one advantage the Africans have is the lack of pro football leagues in Africa, where they are just throwing money around to their young players. Most African players are looking to leave as soon as they turn 18. Boniface went to Norway to start his career. Our young star players sign a decent contract with Perspolis, Esteghlal or Sepahan and rot away in that league.
      The other advantage is their connexion to Europe and some country are known to cheat on their age. When a 27 years old guy pretending to be 22 score tons of goals, Europeans who are hungry of young players don't think twice and jump.
      Win win situation for everybody.

Comment

He almost lowered his 3.2 M euro salary to half(1.7) to join Roma!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          He almost lowered his 3.2 M euro salary to half(1.7) to join Roma!

It may be that Roma aren’t paying all of his salary and Leverkusen are paying the rest.

Comment

You do not lower the salary when you go on a loan. Typically there is some cost-sharing agreement.
            Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
              You do not lower the salary when you go on a loan. Typically there is some cost-sharing agreement.
              I guess you are right

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                yup that's the norm .... but

Sometimes the Player also agrees to a lower salary in order to facilitate a desirable loan ... !!
                Sardar doesnt strike me as the type who would do such a thing though...? He certainly aint the emotional koskhol like mehdi when it comes to such contractual matters.... He knows full well that Ultimately He is just a Product for these EU clubs that is being sold and traded in transfer market just like any other business asset ..!

regardless of all that ☝️ .... i suspect he had to give away a small paycheck discount in order to facilitate his Roma move.. ?? but no effing way he woulda given up such a big chuck of his salary to see this move through..!!?

Comment

Boniface is on fire for leverkusen, off to a very good start as I suspected he would be. 5 goals and 2 assists in 4 total matches for BL04.

Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Corriere dello sport said because of FFP, Azmoun won't be registered in Roma squad for Europa league

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      Corriere dello sport said because of FFP, Azmoun won't be registered in Roma squad for Europa league
                      loool

Comment

And some people really thought he’s going to start ahead of Lukaku…

Comment

why not ?
                          because he joined too late to be registered or some bureaucratic reason ?

how legit are the source anyhow..? there are way many italian football news outlets ke zer ziadi mizanan ...just attention whoring..!!

Comment

Can we please get a fkin break?? Like are you serious??? At this point he was better off staying B04🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Comment

Roma forced to exclude Rasmus Kristensen, Sardar Azmoun from UEFA list

https://romapress.net/roma-forced-to...from-uefa-list

Comment

Honestly so expected we get this BS. At least less games means less chance he is injured before Asian cup

Comment

Working...
                                X