Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol ridam be FFP...

Comment

Is FFP an attempt to creat “equity” in football (to keep richer clubs from fielding unlimited super expensive signings)?

First I’m hearing of it.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
        Is FFP an attempt to creat “equity” in football (to keep richer clubs from fielding unlimited super expensive signings)?

First I’m hearing of it.
        With regards to Azmoun I think it's because the club who loaned him out are in the same tournament, and could end of facing Roma later on after the group stage. The same happens if a player transfers in the winter window and the 2 involved clubs are playing European ball and could end up facing each other, have seen it before.

Comment

If true, Roma has screwed Sardar Azmoun twice in a short period of time. They got the Lukaku right after they got Sardar and now with this whole Europa League thing.

There is no loyalty in business Sardar jan.

But there is loyalty with Team Melli. No compromise. 💚 🤍 ❤️
          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post

With regards to Azmoun I think it's because the club who loaned him out are in the same tournament, and could end of facing Roma later on after the group stage. The same happens if a player transfers in the winter window and the 2 involved clubs are playing European ball and could end up facing each other, have seen it before.
            Well I wouldn’t mind if he couldn’t suit up against his parent club , but to deny him participation in the entire tourney is some Bs..!

Comment

No euro football sucks!
              Is it only until winter or for whole tournament?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

First I’m hearing of it.
                That's part of it, but its not very well enforced for its stated objective, also it exists to prevent shady dealings of clubs. Anyone can look at the bench of Man City to realize its all BS. Clubs that can afford it will take a fine and pay off the suit so its doesn't bother them

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  No euro football sucks!
                  Is it only until winter or for whole tournament?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  For group stages. Him and kristensen the right back

Comment

First Sardar has to get into form. The easiest way ot eat a whole whale is bit by bit as the saying goes. One hell at a time is another variety of the saying.

As long as he keeps getting injured this frequent then there is no UCL or EL to begin with. Let him get into form and start banging in goals, then we can be upset. For one I think its a good idea that they dont just throw him in a heavy schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post
                      First Sardar has to get into form. The easiest way ot eat a whole whale is bit by bit as the saying goes. One hell at a time is another variety of the saying.

As long as he keeps getting injured this frequent then there is no UCL or EL to begin with. Let him get into form and start banging in goals, then we can be upset. For one I think it's a good idea that they dont just throw him in a heavy schedule.
                      Exactly right. Putting him in a spot where he's not in the form to succeed is a bad idea. Setting him up for failure essentially

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

The Europa league exclusion doesn't look that bad. Let Lukaku and the rest get tired/underperform/get injured against some unprestigious teams, so he may play more in the Italian league.

Of course it can backfire in the other way

Comment

FFS there it goes my europa league excitement out the window.!!!

Imagine ditching Lukako over sardar A player that has been with Mou in 3 different teams. Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo l

Where is that Positive alaki dude that always comments nonsense !! So you were saying sardar would start over lukako and Roma would start using 2 strikers including sardar

Give me some BS again.

It was crystal clear sardar would get screwed if lukako joins roma.

"I would die for roma" This is not iran sardar jan and Mou is not Yahya that love some khayemali. Try to get fit and get that spot you deserve

Originally posted by milad_b View Post

Baba to cheghadar K & S migi ! Its like the 5th time i've seen you replying to me with a alaki postive post that ends up being BS after few months. Replied to me with same type of comment on saeid ezatolahi , Beiro in belgium .... etc...

FACT: IF lukaku joins Roma then sardar can hope to be benched speacially when Tammy abraham is back in next season Jan/Feb. Yea they're not gonna bench Two £40 Million chelsea players that play for belgium and England over Sardar . They are also not gonna bench Italian Star who has scored over 100 goals in Serie A over sardar. So just go and pray that Lukaku doesn't join this team.

Also get your facts straight Roma Also plays with one striker mor often than 2 . They have played 6 Times with one striker in their last 10 games. Roma and Mou have deffensive mind . Even when they are playing with 2 strikers, one striker is postioned as a Attacking MD behind the main striker.

Comment

Our poor players.

“The day we took Azmoun I go on Instagram and find 100 messages saying << go away, you are poor and other worse things >>, the next day we take Lukaku << eh you are the King of Rome >>”

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                                Our poor players.

“The day we took Azmoun I go on Instagram and find 100 messages saying << go away, you are poor and other worse things >>, the next day we take Lukaku << eh you are the King of Rome >>”

Our players have to deliver in the big stage/spotlights for that to change.
                                Scoring left and right in Russia and sometimes in UCL isn't enough

Comment

Working...
                                X