X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
    nice, he could play live action Kojiro Hyuga

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Don't worry guys. Mourinho is going to have the Yesterday I was 20, today I am 56 talk. If anyone is going to motivate Sardar, its going to be Mou.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
          Don't worry guys. Mourinho is going to have the Yesterday I was 20, today I am 56 talk. If anyone is going to motivate Sardar, its going to be Mou.
          F Mou bro . I've been waiting to see an iranian playing for italian club in UCL or Europa league for like 20 years now . And i bet you all my mortgage that Mou will bench him for big games against bigger teams like Inter , Juve , Milan and Napoli!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post

F Mou bro . I've been waiting to see an iranian playing for italian club in UCL or Europa league for like 20 years now . And i bet you all my mortgage that Mou will bench him for big games against bigger teams like Inter , Juve , Milan and Napoli!!!!
            Milad bro.. bro.. you need to bro.. bro.. do you understand what I'm saying, bro? BROOOOOOO.. do you even bro?

Whatever Mou does with Azmoun will have a positive effect on his footballing career, even if he gets little pt at first.

Mou historically values defensive integrity from the front to the back. It starts with the forwards dropping in. Sardar probably won't have that level of fitness for some weeks, and his playing time will be commensurate.

Comment

Originally posted by Scooter View Post

Mou historically values defensive integrity from the front to the back. It starts with the forwards dropping in. Sardar probably won't have that level of fitness for some weeks, and his playing time will be commensurate.
              When did he ever have this level of fitness? Even in Zenit he was barely moving when his team didn’t have the ball, 200 lb khers Dzyuba worked more than him. Reality check coming soon from Amu Mou!

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post

When did he ever have this level of fitness? Even in Zenit he was barely moving when his team didn’t have the ball, 200 lb khers Dzyuba worked more than him. Reality check coming soon from Amu Mou!
                true that..!!
                Sardar's general defensive hustle Game and pressing intensity/effort and quality from the top has always left much more to be desired... !!
                Yet his clever, 1 touch Passing and movements in Transition Game is simply sublime and absolute world class.... so it does go a long way towards washing his defensive deficiencies..!
                he thrives best when partnered in Attack with high work-rate, physical and defensive hustling type forward..! Not so sure Lukaku is that ..? he seem to be wanting others to do the defensive work for him and hand him balls on platter to finish..?
                Belotti seems a more well suited attacking partner for him...? but dude is too much of khar doe attacking brut and doesnt strike me as slick and clever enough to Combine well with sardar on the counters..?
                Dybala oozes the class and cleverness to combine well with sardar in the attacking half .... but dude looks bit too injury prone and not necessary a intense presser or defensive hustler type attacking partner..!!?
                Mou has to figure out a way to line up 3 of the 4 players mentioned above in order to have the most dangerous attack for Roma..!?
                you'd think Sardar will be relied up on more in the league action with him already denied EU group stage games..??

off course, before all that above, he still needs to vastly up his personal fitness and stamina levels..!

Comment

https://romapress.net/lukaku-dybala-...n-roma-empoli/

sardar will likely feature in 2nd half , off the bench for one or the other ??

Comment

Roma bringing in yet another Attacker in January ..!!
                    Sardar has relatively short window to establish himself in the club ..!! :/
                    https://romapress.net/roma-seal-agre...s-replacement/

Comment

For me him even training under Mourinho is great, he will be extremely fit for the Asian Cup. I don't think he will play a major role for Rome but Jose will definitely give him chances.
                      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                        For me him even training under Mourinho is great, he will be extremely fit for the Asian Cup. I don't think he will play a major role for Rome but Jose will definitely give him chances.
                        Assuming Sardar has not given up the right to attend AC...and GN will invite him again. This is the third time he has not come for friendlies apparently.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                          Can Sardar play in AC?

Comment

Mourinho rates Lukaku very highly and has always valued him. In interviews Mou has said the key to making Lukaku a top quality player is appreciating him and making him feel like the top man in the club. This is certainly why Roma have been making his transfer such a big deal, giving him maximum amount of attention with the banners in the stadium and on social media. Paired with Sardar, a top form Lukaku would be incredible and a potentially lethal combination. Sardar needs service and if the chemistry is right, they could partner really well together. An in form Lukaku is not only good for the club, but also Azmoun too

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

true that..!!
                            Sardar's general defensive hustle Game and pressing intensity/effort and quality from the top has always left much more to be desired... !!
                            Yet his clever, 1 touch Passing and movements in Transition Game is simply sublime and absolute world class.... so it does go a long way towards washing his defensive deficiencies..!
                            he thrives best when partnered in Attack with high work-rate, physical and defensive hustling type forward..! Not so sure Lukaku is that ..? he seem to be wanting others to do the defensive work for him and hand him balls on platter to finish..?
                            Belotti seems a more well suited attacking partner for him...? but dude is too much of khar doe attacking brut and doesnt strike me as slick and clever enough to Combine well with sardar on the counters..?
                            Dybala oozes the class and cleverness to combine well with sardar in the attacking half .... but dude looks bit too injury prone and not necessary a intense presser or defensive hustler type attacking partner..!!?
                            Mou has to figure out a way to line up 3 of the 4 players mentioned above in order to have the most dangerous attack for Roma..!?
                            you'd think Sardar will be relied up on more in the league action with him already denied EU group stage games..??

off course, before all that above, he still needs to vastly up his personal fitness and stamina levels..!

Comment

By the way, Mourinho is just as crazy as CQ, if not crazier, so atleast Azmoun will be used to that

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                                Our poor players.

“The day we took Azmoun I go on Instagram and find 100 messages saying << go away, you are poor and other worse things >>, the next day we take Lukaku << eh you are the King of Rome >>”

That's why Azmoun name isn't listed in their store for kit personnalisation

Comment

Working...
                                X