Sardar Azmoun @ AS Roma | 2023/2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
    Lukako always comes first. No matter how good sardar is Lukako will always come up over him. The only way sardar would take his spot would be if lukako gets injured. Mou loves lukako more than his son. And then there Belotti with 100+ Serie A goals.
    Well Lukaku is a much more accomplished footballer. But if Sardar starts scoring regularly and Lukaku doesn't, we will see a shift.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Regardless, 7-0 is a good result to get them back in the mix. Hoping for some Sardar minutes next week.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post

That’s 2 months ago lol. Before they signed Sardar and Lukaku
        True but it's on the BBC's gossip page today...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/66835151

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
          Well Lukaku is a much more accomplished footballer. But if Sardar starts scoring regularly and Lukaku doesn't, we will see a shift.

Well everyone here been saying lukako would be rested (league games) for Europa league yet he played for good 85 minutes.

Also Belotti is one of the best scorers in Serie A and Lukako was choosen over him. I don't think thats how it works with Mou and lukako .

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

^is that from his official SM account..?
              that is pretty big ...if..!!
              damesh garm

i've always fathomed Sardar would best partner up Paulo in transition and combination into attack..!! Lukaku is also good on that front but he doesnt hustle and open himself up as much for service but his hold up play sure is superior to all other Roma forwards and for an accomplished and hyped-up CF he is generous when it comes to servicing other forwards in better position to finish and not much of a khoreh ball hog..!!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                ^is that from his official SM account..?
                that is pretty big ...if..!!
                damesh garm

i've always fathomed Sardar would best partner up Paulo in transition and combination into attack..!! Lukaku is also good on that front but he doesnt hustle and open himself up as much for service but his hold up play sure is superior to all other Roma forwards and for an accomplished and hyped-up CF he is generous when it comes to servicing other forwards in better position to finish and not much of a khoreh ball hog..!!?
                Yes, him and Sardar are buddies it appears. https://www.instagram.com/p/CxVEWoRIKf6/
                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Sardar with Paulo would create the same type of chemistry he had when playing with Poloz
                  "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

Yes, him and Sardar are buddies it appears. https://www.instagram.com/p/CxVEWoRIKf6/
                    He is a super social guy I’m not a little bit surprised. His team mates everywhere he has been she always liked him, he has a big personality. I saw him quite a bit with paredes too (training, pre game, etc.)
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

He is a super social guy I’m not a little bit surprised. His team mates everywhere he has been she always liked him, he has a big personality. I saw him quite a bit with paredes too (training, pre game, etc.)
                      tbh generally us iroonis get along with almost everyone. had American and jewish coworkers in 🇸🇪, loved them.

Comment

Lukaku ride, he will lost his spot soon, don't worry.
                        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post

tbh generally us iroonis get along with almost everyone. had American and jewish coworkers in 🇸🇪, loved them.
                          Abtin Jan...you are completely right....

When you say " almost everyone", you mean " anyone but other Iranians".

We are the number one enemy of ourselves!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Just to confirm, azmoun isn’t part of this round of Europa league games, but he will be back for next sex of groupstage games right?

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post
                              Just to confirm, azmoun isn’t part of this round of Europa league games, but he will be back for next sex of groupstage games right?
                              Maybe bro. not 100% yet. You never know with this Mou haroomzadeh

Comment

I don't think moving to Roma was right choice
                                At this stage he need to play and score goals, a loan to mid table team in top league could have been more useful imo
                                Hope i am wrong and he proves me wrong!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X