• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad_b View Post

Maybe bro. not 100% yet. You never know with this Mou haroomzadeh
    Cheers. That’s for sure

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      I don't think moving to Roma was right choice
      At this stage he need to play and score goals, a loan to mid table team in top league could have been more useful imo
      Hope i am wrong and he proves me wrong!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      well it made a lotta sense (pre Roma's capture of Lukaku) ....i dont think he saw that one coming before signing ..? not many did tbf.. everyone figured that dude would end up back to inter or stay in chelsea and languish on bench ..! even as loan Roma had to break the bank to facilitate for his transfer..!!

Probably woulda gotten much more game action in a team like Fiorentina/Fulham but the Obohat of playing Roma and working under an earlier admirer Mou was too much to pass up..!
      he sure didnt look comfortable/happy in Bayer/Germany ... shit ...he was already looking to get offloaded last winter to france/ anywhere but germany even trying hard to pimp himself to Turks..!
      at least now he seems motivated to keep in form and back in love with the game and competition for minutes..... last year we all sorta figured him better off retired ..! 30 is right around the corner and after a disastrous first season in a top EU league, he was considered an overhyped bust and certainly No other Popular/Elite level club woulda considered him a viable attacking reinforcement ...!
      he sacrificed relatively little pay to make the switch and still has a more united and formidable Bayer to fall back to if his short loan spell in Roma becomes a total fail..!

Comment

Not even on the bench again,
        bro got injured playing 2 minutes vs Empoli,
        is he made of glass or something,
        good thing he’s out of TM,

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
          He is not registered for the Europa League.
          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
            He is not injured, they didn't register him to play in this tournaments group stages because his transfer was last second

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

He is not injured, they didn't register him to play in this tournaments group stages because his transfer was last second
              Not really. Lukakus transfer was after him. It's because of his shitty I.R. passport that he didn't get registered in time.
              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post

Not really. Lukakus transfer was after him. It's because of his shitty I.R. passport that he didn't get registered in time.
                i thought it was some sort of a FFP related volunteer omision by the club..!!?
                Roma chose to Omit him and some other young player... as their sacrificial lambs, in order to comply with some (unclear??) financial fair play ruling of sorts...!!? and yes its only for the duration of the group stage games of the EU Cup..!!

i think Sardar was chosen because they he was a lower profile new player, loan-signee and one who's coming off an injury ..!!? and they figured he'd be best not put into the mix with heavy rotation squad..? Kinda Annoying BS ...

Comment

He was not registered for Europa League due to Financial Fair Play requirements.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post

Not really bro . It was due to FFP. Danish player Rasmus was also crossed out. They were both considered "least Valuable" of the 7 signings. In other words roma and Mou fucked him up by signing lukako.

Comment

Wow leverkusen is killing it. Both in Bundes liga and in europa league.

Comment

Victor Boniface has 6 goals in 6 competitions thus far and he's only 22 (albeit in Nigerian years). He's probably going to attract a lot of attention from big teams now. It's funny because nowadays, all it takes apparently is to be a 20yo Brazilian, European or African with a few good games to start the season and you're all of a sudden in the aim of big clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Oz View Post
                          Victor Boniface has 6 goals in 6 competitions thus far and he's only 22 (albeit in Nigerian years). He's probably going to attract a lot of attention from big teams now. It's funny because nowadays, all it takes apparently is to be a 20yo Brazilian, European or African with a few good games to start the season and you're all of a sudden in the aim of big clubs.
                          Boniface is a beast . Dude also has like 5 goals and 3 assists in 4 games i think.

His alternative (Hlozek) gets decent play time and still doesn't deliver.

Comment

Good. I'm happy Boniface is having a good year. Leverkusen will surely sell him in the summer and that will open up a spot for Sardar's potential return.

Comment

we all still talking about Bayer here..!!? joojeh ro aakhar fasl mishmoran.... highly doubtful this eternally choker club can finish as strongly as theyve begun this season..?
                              they'll probably still squeeze into UCL spots by season's end ? and not so sure they'll get far in Europa either past their easy group stage..?

same with Boniface... with absence of Sardar and busted Patrick he has now very little competition for playing spot and focal point of their attack ... lets see how he fares as the schedule gets heavy and the usual elites of BL get their shitt together..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                we all still talking about Bayer here..!!? joojeh ro aakhar fasl mishmoran.... highly doubtful this eternally choker club can finish as strongly as theyve begun this season..?
                                they'll probably still squeeze into UCL spots by season's end ? and not so sure they'll get far in Europa either past their easy group stage..?

same with Boniface... with absence of Sardar and busted Patrick he has now very little competition for playing spot and focal point of their attack ... lets see how he fares as the schedule gets heavy and the usual elites of BL get their shitt together..!!

IMO sardar had less competition in Bayer than roma. I feel like roma f*ked him up by signing Lukako. Roma plays with single striker (Center FW) and right now its either Lukako or beloti.

Sardar has to compete with Beloti (100+ Serie A Goals) , Lukako (Mou's Son) , and Tammy (England National team player) which is a beast (will be back half season if not sooner). Miss 6 important european games . + Idiot Diaby left the club, so more room for sardar.

In bayer he had to compete with Boniface, Hlozek and Pschik (injured not sure when he will be back). + he would've been included in europa league.

I'll choose Option 2. I feel like Mou got him back.

Comment

Working...
                                X