No announcement yet.

Sardar Azmoun @ AS Roma | 2023/2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's better he not play when unfit, and then get injured again and be out for another 3 months. Roma medical team and Mou know what they're doing. Putting an overweight player on the pitch is a breeding ground for all sorts of injuries. Needs to get the weight down, then he can last for 70-90 mins. Honestly it's kind of confusing the Germans didn't care and put him on the field given his condition.

Like others said wisely, it's a long season, and there's no reason to rush things and put the cart before the horse. Now early November he's not getting consistent minutes? Then it's time to worry more.

Comment

Originally posted by allan123 View Post

Asian Cup is official Tournament if Iran call Azmoun Roma is obligated to let him go.
      i think roma asked azmoun to clear this before he joins, i am not 100% sure but as far as i know he wont join TM

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post

i think roma asked azmoun to clear this before he joins, i am not 100% sure but as far as i know he wont join TM
        I think it was only the last camp he was obligated to not parcipitate in, if he agreed to miss the AC for benching in Roma.... khak bar saresh if thats true

Comment

If azmoun misses Asian cup we are doomed

Comment

Not sure why Roma would care to keep the 4th string striker from going away to play and stay match fit for a month.
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Playing for your country is way more important than whatever club you are on

Comment

Y'all need to stop worrying about rumors that were proven false. We already got multiple statements about this and IFF already confirmed the rumor was September camp and not Asian cup. Stop spreading misinformation to each other lol

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post
                  He is taking a paternity leave as he has two kids and two women to take care of.
                  IRI = FAILED

Comment

If azmoun does not join Asian Cup, then please move this thread to same forum section as Danial Davari.

Comment

RE: Sardar not playing for Iran - i hope we don't do the "non-iranian" thing that we did here for Hashemian. that was one of the darker eras here.

my big worry is that he gets so little game time for club, and then not playing for his country he loses his natural instinct, which is one of his best qualities

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                        RE: Sardar not playing for Iran - i hope we don't do the "non-iranian" thing that we did here for Hashemian. that was one of the darker eras here.

my big worry is that he gets so little game time for club, and then not playing for his country he loses his natural instinct, which is one of his best qualities
                        Still beats having Reza Asadi on the team.
                        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post

But it was other way around. He was not Invited by Team Melli Coach. You're talking about the Japan friendly game? Hashemian was invited, poor guy traveled for so many hours just to sit on the bench and watch the game. He asked team melli staff to not invite him if they wanna humiliate him like that.

Also remember we had so many options available at that time, that hashemians absence was not a big deal.

Sardar's case is totally different. GN has said many times that he wants sardar and he will be invited. If sardar rejects team melli then he can simply moved to foreign section.

Comment

please learn to have 0 expectations from TM, you will only make yourself sad.............with azmoun or without azmoun.......

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post

But it was other way around. He was not Invited by Team Melli Coach. You're talking about the Japan friendly game? Hashemian was invited, poor guy traveled for so many hours just to sit on the bench and watch the game. He asked team melli staff to not invite him if they wanna humiliate him like that.

Also remember we had so many options available at that time, that hashemians absence was not a big deal.

Sardar's case is totally different. GN has said many times that he wants sardar and he will be invited. If sardar rejects team melli then he can simply moved to foreign section.
                              Let's not get carried away. If Azmoun decides not to play, it's because he wants to earn more playing time at Roma so he can improve and do his best for Team Melli at the next world cup OR it was a condition that could have stopped his move to Roma, effectively halting his progress as a player, which is important for Team Melli. ... It'll be His last chance at the world cup as well.... MUCH more important overall than Asian cup.

Comment

What did we achieve in 4 tournaments with Azmoun?

Comment

Working...
                                X