Sardar Azmoun @ AS Roma | 2023/2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
    That's exactly why it's good that he joined Roma instead of staying at Leverkusen. Mou has said several times including a few days ago that Azmoun is too unfit to be played. They will fix him.

Also do you guys spend all your time here hating on this poor man ? Baba his transfer was literally only 4 weeks ago, let the man be there at least 2-3 months before calling him a failure. He's on a fitness program by Mou, it takes time to gain trust and get integrated. As much as we love him he is no Lukaku.
    We’re not talking about weeks and months anymore! He has been chronically unfit since December 2021. Its September 2023 now. He showed up unfit to Zenit winter camp, Leverkusen, and now Rome. The Germans were supposed to fix him… now its Mourinho’s job… His fans still talking about potential like he’s 21. Let’s just all agree to see his situation for what it is. There’s no hate, just a sad reality for someone who could’ve been the best Iranian player ever.

Comment

Patience is the key. There is still ample time until the AC to get in form. There's only been a few weeks in the season. There are signs his fitness is dramatically improving and his motivation is up. Relax guys

Comment

عطر آنست که خود ببوید. Instead of speculations, let's just see how he does in the coming months.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
          Patience is the key. There is still ample time until the AC to get in form. There's only been a few weeks in the season. There are signs his fitness is dramatically improving and his motivation is up. Relax guys
          This is the fittest sardar I've ever seen. So i'm not even worried if he plays with this form in AC.

I have no Idea what Mou is talking about, but if he can get him even more fitter than kudos to him. Hopefully its not just an excuse to not let him play.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post

We’re not talking about weeks and months anymore! He has been chronically unfit since December 2021. Its September 2023 now. He showed up unfit to Zenit winter camp, Leverkusen, and now Rome. The Germans were supposed to fix him… now its Mourinho’s job… His fans still talking about potential like he’s 21. Let’s just all agree to see his situation for what it is. There’s no hate, just a sad reality for someone who could’ve been the best Iranian player ever.
            Mou is a different kind of beast, he will bench you all season if he thinks you're not ready. In Leverkusen their team was riddled with bad fitness and injuries last season, hence why they did awful in almost every match. Patience is key, let's give him 2-3 months to integrate into the squad.

Comment

On bench. Lukaku and Dybala starting

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
                On bench. Lukaku and Dybala starting
                ffs..!
                told yall they gonna ride that dude till the wheels fall off.!!
                also im sensing Belotti may be in Mou's doghouse a bit...!? he has only been give paltry 10min or so in past few games.

Sardar badly needs to start to rack some minutes of bench tonight or this sunday... or he'd just start not giving a fk..!! he simply doesnt strike me as the patient ARJ type of a bencher..!!

Comment

Again Mourinho is not a big stats guy. He's all attitude. If you follow his gameplan and work like a horse, he'll start you every game. Lukaku is motivated by Mourinho, so it would take alot for Azmoun to get him benched.

Comment

Belotti wants to leave the club. Its all about offers in mid season.

Comment

down 0-1 inside the 5th minute

lets hope the scoreline holds ... i dont see sardar getting minutes if level or winning

Comment

"LuKaKo WiLl Be ReStEd "

My man is playing every bloody single !

Comment

Why is Roma so pee pee poo poo?

Comment

Roma equalize via Cristante, 1-1 now.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                              "LuKaKo WiLl Be ReStEd "

My man is playing every bloody single !
                              he looks tired and isnt moving much and this 1 striker system isnt really threatening geneva ... they sorta got lucky with the equalizer Christante did a great job of making a late run into the box for the header ... so he wasnt marked..!!

high intensity, physical match... sardar definitely not fit enough to be a starter but if Roma desires full 3 points, likely they have to bring him or bellotits off the bench and go with 2 strikers ..!

Comment

2-1 genoa
                                that was a brilliant build up to the goal

Comment

Working...
                                X