Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
    This is crazy
    The same exact day I visit Rome for the first time, Azmoun signs to Roma. I wonder if I’ll get a chance to see him.
    Next I should go to Madrid or something so one of our players ends up getting transferred there.
    Ya maybe Getafe or Rayo Vallecano!

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

Yea of course we won't know until the Asian cup (or if he confirms it).

But personally I'm a TM fan above all. I mainly follow Iranian players because their performances and growth have implications on TM success.

If he wants to put his personal career above TM, of course that's his choice and has every right to. He doesn't owe me shit.

I just would not have any reason to give a shit about his career at that point and waste time following it.

Just my two cents and I'm aware that many people don't think like that.
      I understand you too, but the civil war around wc22 and mostly GN sabotage can be too much. It is better not getting much hope on someone considering inviting Moradmand, esmaili or some other IPL garbage after playing the infamous duo Enayati/khatibi. I can understand very well Azmoun, ghoddos or others while seeing that.

Success of Azmoun could open path to other iranians in Italy which would be useful for our football at the end.

Italy and Spain are key to our development, more than Germany, England, belgium. Unfortunately so far the doors are kept very well closed. Italy has their non EU quotas which made it very difficult

Comment

Regarding the “no Asian cup”, could it be he maybe meant the upcoming friendlies and the press just misinterpreted it?

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
          This is crazy
          The same exact day I visit Rome for the first time, Azmoun signs to Roma. I wonder if I’ll get a chance to see him.
          Next I should go to Madrid or something so one of our players ends up getting transferred there.
          Pfdc members will pay you a tour Madrid Barcelona Manchester munich during transfer windows time

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Hear hear.

Also how solid of a source is SportItalia?

Italian media was the same stupid media that kept printing garbage like TM to be kicked out of WC in favor of Italy.

On top of that wouldn't be surprised if Azmoun said I wouldn't be there for the September internatinal break.
            Even the famous ones, like the Gazzetta has reports that turn out wrong.
            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post

I don't disagree but I agree with some other members that specified the AC under GN will be a waste of time. We're destined for a QF or SF exit (at best).

If Sardar did say that, it kinda makes sense when you're negotiating with a new club and you want to ease their concerns about your possible month long absence in the middle of the season. Not everyone is like Ali Daei and I don't expect them to be.

Plus, AC has become more of a joke competition in the last few editions. Japan sends a younger team. Korea doesn't take it as seriously. Why should Sardar jeopardize his livelihood for a joke of a competition playing for a chaghoo-kesh like GN?

Other than the WC, not much matters from a TM perspective.
              I don't agree that AC is pointless competition.

From any angle you look at it, the upside of participating and doing well outweigh the downsides.

Few reasons why I think it matters.

- Asian cup later stages are good prep for the world cup. Even if we don't win the whole thing, playing the likes of Japan, S.A, Australia and South Korea still can teach us valuable lessons.

- Sardar is one of the few remaining "CQ golden generation" players who will not be a dinosaur come next world cup. Almost every match he spends with the squad matters going into the world cup to help them gel better.

- If star players start dropping out of the squad, when we inevitably get trashed by a strong team, that give GN an excuse. If we crash and burn with the stars, then GN will definitely be sacked.

- Even though it's a smaller competition compared The Euros or Copa America, if you do well and win, that's still some prestige. Gets more eyes on your team, better friendly opportunities arise etc...

There are reasons why Asian cup isn't a complete waste of time, but those are just a few.

Comment

Sure that’s BS. In the same interview where he talked about mourinho he spoke extensively about how important upcoming AC is and how he is happy with GN as head coach. I do think it’s possible though that him and taremi will work something out where they stay with their clubs until end of group stage

Comment

Azmoun is a pretty transparent guy - if required he will clarify.

Again, Azmoun doesn’t mind GN, and actually prefers him tactically to most previous tm coaches.

Furthermore Asian Cup will always matter to Iran and South Korea, for one reason and one reason alone: championship will get you military exemption.

Comment

The transfer is a great one if you ask me - first and most importantly, he was wanted by the coach himself and not just the management. That is super important….mou is very familiar with azmoun and I’m confident he will use him well. A coach believing in you and bringing you to a big club is a huge statement and momentum builder. I always wanted to see him in serie an and I think he has everything he needs to succeed.

on the no TM/AC rumor…..I don’t buy it at all. And even if it is true, there’s a possibility it could be related to his wife and her pregnancy. Let’s not crucify him yet
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

The more I think about that sport Italia report the more I think it’s garbage.

In that report they also say Azmoun is not injured. If that’s the case then has he been faking with Leverkusen? I don’t think Azmoun would be so shady, and Leverkusen so dumb.

Comment

Working with Mou is not easy, he doesn't accept 80% effort, you leave it all on the pitch otherwise you fast go to his blacklist
                        It will interesting to see if Sardar will remain Goshaad or will adjust himself!
                        The good is Mou like him, but things change fast in pro sport!
                        Best of luck to him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tarsal Claw View Post
                          Am I the only one that doesn't get this? He's at a good team in Germany and with Schik's injuries and track record, I'm not sure leaving is such a good option. Sure he he had Holzek to worry about as well, but in Roma he's got Abraham, Belotti, Shaarawy, and even Dybala to an extent.
                          I can just hear the whining right now about how Mourinho wanted to bring him just to punish him and show how much he hates Iranian players. Don't get me wrong, I hope he succeeds and kills it over there, but it just feels like he's jumping from the frying pan into the fire.

Yeah.
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

The more I think about that sport Italia report the more I think it’s garbage.

In that report they also say Azmoun is not injured. If that’s the case then has he been faking with Leverkusen? I don’t think Azmoun would be so shady, and Leverkusen so dumb.
                            But why would they publish such a specific rumour?

lol This is the same dumbass that quit tm aged 24, is best friends with russian dallals and is allegedly on the run from his baby mama. He's a shady mf

Comment

I'd go where the manager wants me.

Plus Rome is a awesome city, especially for us Iranians.
                              But that didn't go well for ARJ. He said go where the club officials wants you not the manager.

Comment

I know this is only a loan, but this is the sort of move we've been teased about for years ever since he was at Rubin Kazan, then we had to settle for moves within the Russian league, until the not very exciting move to Germany. He has been one of our top prospects for so long, and each transfer window we were fed lies. Felt like it has been forever in our hearts to see him in a big team, and Roma right now are in a very good place.

The fact that he will be trained under Jose alone is quite the treat for us, at 28 finally he has been given his first big chance to prove his potential. He has all of us supporting him, and I hope under Jose he will finally be fit & maintain a good form for an entire season (not just come into form after the winter break).

Praying his medical goes well, and that Sardar will make us proud
                                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Comment

Working...
                                X