No announcement yet.

Sardar Azmoun @ AS Roma | 2023/2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two striker system working very well for Roma. 3 goals up already. Yes, the other side is weak but

Comment

If mou doesn't start using 2 striker in their next game then he is nothing but Coward Peice of Goh. This way azmoun will have better chance of playing.

Beloti 2 Goals. Lukako 1 goal .

Azmoun is probably crying at home with this depressing move.

Comment

Hindsight is 20/20, but within Europe, this is one of the worst possible moves Sardar could have made.
        Roma completely fucked him over.

Comment

-Sardar's move to Roma one of the luckiest moves ever.

-Sardar's move to Roma a terrible decision cuz he saw less bench at Bayern.

We Iive on different planets apparently!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
            Hindsight is 20/20, but within Europe, this is one of the worst possible moves Sardar could have made.
            Roma completely fucked him over.
            I think Lukaku's addition really screwed him. I don't think Lukaku was on the table when they signed Sardar.

If Lukaku wasn't there, Sardar would be competing with Belotti only.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post

I think Lukaku's addition really screwed him. I don't think Lukaku was on the table when they signed Sardar.

Lukaku was announced two days after him.

I think Lukaku was always their main target, negotiations were getting difficult so they signed Sardar for additional depth in case they weren't able to get Lukaku.

One Lukaku got signed, Azmoun became surplus.

I know some will come in here and claim I'm being overly dramatic, but unless two forwards get injured, Sardar doesn't have any chance of real playing time in league matches.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post

Yea exactly , I don't think sardar never knew about this.

People here have goldfish memory. Last season sardar started to taking his place in bayer. He got 1000 minutes in bayer (last season) and he was in the line up for major games.

Anyways he can't change it but If I was sardar I would try to move back mid season. Whats the point staying in Roma when Lukako and Belloti are choosen over him and most importantly Tammy abraham will be back after the holidays . So even more competition for him .

Negative points of him staying
                - Mou plays deffensive 1 striker
                - Lots of competition in Roma .
                - Mou doesn't find him fit even tho the guy is clearly his fittest we've seen for some time.
                - Mou Loves Lukako no matter what he does
                - Dude totally crossed out for europe group games. And we're not even sure if he will be back after group games.

Positive points of him staying !
                - Lol I can't think of any apart from warming the bench in Serie A team.

Comment

Baba I don't understand what is the point of talking about a decision in the past and can't be changed.

He is loaned...not a permanent move!

Let the player get match fit, then we will see how much playing time he will get this season.

At the end of the season, we can then have a chat about how many minutes he got at Roma vs BL!

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                    Baba I don't understand what is the point of talking about a decision in the past and can't be changed.

He is loaned...not a permanent move!

Let the player get match fit, then we will see how much playing time he will get this season.

At the end of the season, we can then have a chat about how many minutes he got at Roma vs BL!
                    ^^ There are 3 months of this season left and then another 5 months of second half of season. Lets wait and see. Mourinho expressed that Sardar wasn't fit to start full time literally last week. Give it till end of October at least.

Comment

i'm just comparing his physical shape before he joined Roma with how he is now and really impressed.

if he is 4th in line for roma, with a coach who he really likes (and who respects him) i think that's better than being 5th in line for leverkusen. is that controversial?

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                        i'm just comparing his physical shape before he joined Roma with how he is now and really impressed.

if he is 4th in line for roma, with a coach who he really likes (and who respects him) i think that's better than being 5th in line for leverkusen. is that controversial?
                        People are thinking he would still start at Leverkusen . If they wanted him they would have refused the loan. This season their strikers are on fire and he would get equivalent chos minutes at Leverkusen. His situation would have been exact same.

Let's just be glad he is shedding pounds and getting more fit than he has been since 2020. Season is young, if he gets 10-15 goals this season by the end that would be a major win.

​​​​

Comment

facing the newly promoted and table bottom dwellers cagliari tomorrow ....!!
                          if Mou doesnt start or at least afford out boy a half of football the fk him and the horse he rode into Rome with..!!

ps
                          rumor has it, he will be sacked if they lose this match with old german coach already picked out to succeed him...? so No way, Jose will be taking any chances with sardar starting ...?? :/ but hopefully at least 30plus minutes afforded from bench..!!?

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

You guys think Mou is at fault for not playing Sardar? come on.
                              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                                You guys think Mou is at fault for not playing Sardar? come on.
                                Mou is at fault for playing with 1 striker and cowardy , deffensive, antifootball style. If mou plays with Two strikers then sardar will get at least 30 minutes each game.

Comment

Working...
                                X