No announcement yet.

Sardar Azmoun @ AS Roma | 2023/2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This would all be solved if Mamad Mourinho started Azmoun tomorrow.

Comment

Mou has said that Azmoun is not fully match fit yet. Any news or updates regarding Azmoun fitness from Roma staff? Or is his fitness status something we know about by obsessing over looking at photos of the size of his calfs, shombol and kun?

Personally I think he will have the challenge of his life breaking into this starting eleven, but time will tell, not trying to figure out status by looking at photos of Azmouns belly and kun. .

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post
        Mou has said that Azmoun is not fully match fit yet. Any news or updates regarding Azmoun fitness from Roma staff? Or is his fitness status something we know about by obsessing over looking at photos of the size of his calfs, shombol and kun?

Personally I think he will have the challenge of his life breaking into this starting eleven, but time will tell, not trying to figure out status by looking at photos of Azmouns belly and kun. .
        he might not be fully fit but he has done very well to get in shape compared to how he was for the entire period at leverkusen

some people actually believe that he would have gotten some minutes if he remained at bayer as their fifth striker, based on getting some time at the end of last season 😂

i'm just happy he's in shape and looks happy. he's our most talented player and in shape he is always a threat

​

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post

Mou is at fault for playing with 1 striker and cowardy , deffensive, antifootball style. If mou plays with Two strikers then sardar will get at least 30 minutes each game.
          Funny seeing such acclaimed pfdc strategists calling one of the most decorated and accomplished managers in the world "cowardly" and telling him what kind of tactics to use lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post

Funny seeing such acclaimed pfdc strategists calling one of the most decorated and accomplished managers in the world "cowardly" and telling him what kind of tactics to use lol
            He plays the most ugliest football you can ever think of! parking the bus , getting physical and telling your players to drop down and try to cheat the game is NOT considered "most decorated" football ! lol

Mou's decorated tatctics:
            1.) Park the bus
            2.) get physical
            3.) go from sides and cross the balls in
            4.) Drop down and waste time

Comment

He plays the most ugliest football you can ever think of! parking the bus , getting physical and telling your players to drop down and try to cheat the game is NOT considered "most decorated" football ! lol

Mou's decorated tatctics:
              1.) Park the bus
              2.) get physical
              3.) go from sides and cross the balls in
              4.) Drop down and waste time
              Titles and accomplishments. Shoma koja morabe bodi?

Porto
              • Primeira Liga: 2002–03, 2003–04
              • Taca de Portugal: 2002–03
              • Supertaca Candido de Oliveira: 2003
              • UEFA Champions League: 2003–04
              • UEFA Cup: 2002–03

Chelsea
              • Premier League: 2004–05, 2005–06, 2014–15
              • FA Cup: 2006–07
              • League Cup: 2004–05, 2006–07, 2014–15

Inter Milan
              • Serie A: 2008–09, 2009–10
              • Coppa Italia: 2009–10
              • Supercoppa Italiana: 2008
              • UEFA Champions League: 2009–10

Real Madrid
              • La Liga: 2011–12
              • Copa del Rey: 2010–11
              • Supercopa de Espana: 2012

Manchester United
              • EFL Cup: 2016–17
              • UEFA Europa League: 2016–17
              • FA Cup runner-up: 2017–18
              • UEFA Super Cup runner-up: 2017

Roma
              • UEFA Europa Conference League: 2021–22
              ​

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post

​
                Man you sure love to go on Sites like wiki and transfermarkt and then post the stats! I don't recall saying mou hasn't won anything ! The Greeks won Euro 2004 with same shitty tactics any they were the most hated team of that time. When you compare the football tactics that managers like Pep , klopp , Tuchel , Ancelotti use to the tactcis that Mou use, then you'll understand what "most decorated" means !!!

I didn't say Mou hasn't won anything, I said he plays the most ugliest football you can ever think! The good old park the bus and give them the ball tactic!

Comment

The point is that type of football can work. And usually does. Good boys don't win on the field, sometimes you have to be a c*nt like Mou says all the time. The goal shouldn't be to win pretty tiki taka attacking football, the goal should be to win games and win trophies. People don't remember much about how you played. They remember if you won the silverware or not

For example, would you rather play pretty football and make it to the quarter finals or semi finals of the Asian Cup, or play gritty and defensive at times to win and take the trophy? Seems pretty common sense

And to say he GENERALLY plays "park the bus" football shows you know little about his style or tactics. It's very selective depending on the circumstances and the situation, similar to CQ actually

Man you sure love to go on Sites like wiki and transfermarkt and then post the stats! I don't recall saying mou hasn't won anything ! The Greeks won Euro 2004 with same shitty tactics any they were the most hated team of that time. When you compare the football tactics that managers like Pep , klopp , Tuchel , Ancelotti use to the tactcis that Mou use, then you'll understand what "most decorated" means !!!

I didn't say Mou hasn't won anything, I said he plays the most ugliest football you can ever think! The good old park the bus and give them the ball tactic!

Comment

Mou contract expires this year. With a loss at calgiari he is sacked and replaced by Hansi Flick. Should be an interesting game to watch.

Comment

Notice the difference lol…
                      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Lol. Eventhough not in shape, Azmoun still a very strong physically.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                          Notice the difference lol…
                          And look at pictures of Messi, Iniesta upper body.

Azmoun might gain 10 pounds of arms and shoulder muscle but then lose an inch on his vertical jump. Not always ideal to have lots of upper body weight even if it's muscle in football.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by persian_parsa View Post

Azmoun might gain 10 pounds of arms and shoulder muscle but then lose an inch on his vertical jump. Not always ideal to have lots of upper body weight even if it's muscle in football.

Did you see pictures of his medical? Did two of the best footballers ever also have love handles and baby fat at 28?

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post

Did you see pictures of his medical? Did two of the best footballers ever also have love handles and baby fat at 28?
                              Yeah of course, is was embarrassing. But Rooney was similar too.

My point is he should be judged by his performance on the field more than anything else. And there's no question his fitness is a challenge but also he doesn't need to look like the hulk to be a good footballer. Most footballers are actually quite slim

Comment

Originally posted by persian_parsa View Post

Yeah but they don’t get out of shape instantly.

This is the classic example of a skinny fat guy. High body fat minimum muscle mass. You can gain and lose weight quickly but it’s always like a yoyo - up and down. Whereas with muscle mass you can maintain weight and fitness much easier.

Comment

Working...
                                X