No announcement yet.

Sardar Azmoun @ AS Roma | 2023/2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sardar is a backup for Abraham because he is injured. Belotti will be starter now. But inshallah Sardar will be a real banger together with Dybala

Comment

Belotti, Abraham, Lukaku, Azmoun
      sardar got an actual preseason in with Bayer so likely fitness not a big problem. Will likely be match fit in 2 weeks or so. I can see him being late sub at that time then phased in more as the Europa league kicks off.
      Lukaku rumors I don’t anchor on until he actually signs, always so many rumors surrounding him

Comment

I think it was a big Deal for Roma that Sardar is available for them during Asian Cup.

Anyway im really happy , nobody needs TM and all that shit, best is if they think about their life.

Damn when i see this highlight videos i really miss the quality goals he scored in russia

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Sardar needs to get on a plane and fly back to Germany. This is some bullshit on Roma's part

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Lol Lukaku. If fit, Sardar will outplay Lukaku in his sleep. Let's just hope they don't sign a striker that is actually good.

Comment

Comment

Please don‘t sign the deal Azmoun 🙏🏼

Comment

Maybe the medicals didn't go well for Azmoun to push for Lukaku..

Do you prefer Belotti, Lukaku, Abraham (injuried) competition or Bonaventure, Hlozek, Schick (injuried)?

Comment

What does it mean to be an Iranian? Something that brings us joy is ruined less than 24 hours after. I swear, the nation is cursed.

Comment

Azmoun hasn't officially signed yet. Wondering if Roma will nix the deal now that they can potentially get Romelu Lukaku.

They can bring up medical ... they can get out of it.

If that's true, I guess Fulham remains an option.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                            Azmoun hasn't officially signed yet. Wondering if Roma will nix the deal now that they can potentially get Romelu Lukaku.

They can bring up medical ... they can get out of it.

If that's true, I guess Fulham remains an option.
                            Leverkusen is the better option now.

Comment

Guys, these are major European clubs. They won't hand Sardar a guaranteed starting spot. There will always be competition. It's a good thing since it will whip Sardar into shape and bring out his best.

He shouldn't run away from competition. He should embrace it, and rise above it.

Comment

Calm down guys , Roma wants both. Not just one. Besides Azmoun works best with a player who can hold up and combine, like he used to do with Dzubya.

Comment

Working...
                                X