• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AZMOUN IN!

Comment

any links guys?

Comment

Azmoun's head is on a swivel. He is much more aware defensively than before.

Comment

looking pretty sharp n lively so far
          our boyeee eee gonna Escore today ... !!?

fk nevemid pesaremoon rid ...looks injured..?
          it didnt look that bad ?? grollin???

he is ok ... just was being his usual melodramatic everytime a foul on him

Comment

Lets go man
            Plenty time to score!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

injured???

he's back on

Comment

I don't think Lukako and Azmoun have any chemistry. Dybala and Azmoun would work perfectly tho.

Comment

Any link guys pls?

Comment

He clearly been Mou favorite before El Shaarawy, Belotti. Hope he grab the chance and never look back!

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                      I don't think Lukako and Azmoun have any chemistry. Dybala and Azmoun would work perfectly tho.
                      Got some... but not nearly as much as dybabla .... that's for sure..

just now lukaku tried to hit him with a pass on the breakaway but ball was well behind him and he had to slow his run and pass it back

Comment

First time he plays a first half in Rome

Comment

fak
                          had a sorta free header on goal that went wide...
                          shoulda at least hit the target on that and forced a save

lacks a bit of sharpness in finishing dept .... that'll only come with more playing minutes and more confidence as a result

Comment

good defensive hustle and workrate from him so far... and usually quality in transition ... lets hope he has enough in tank to last the whole game..!!🙏

Comment

two times now he is taking too conservative approach of Passing the ball all the way back to mf when too many numbers pushed into attack... last time nearly costed a goal...

needs to stop being so scared to hold on to ball more and find a target in attack

pretty good spell for him overall though

half time
                              1-0

Comment

Lukaku scored but has otherwise been total shit. Lost possession nearly every time he got the ball. Azmoun has done very well in the midfield with some key tackles and saving possessions

Comment

Working...
                                X