No announcement yet.

Sardar Azmoun @ AS Roma | 2023/2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I give up on him. His body is made out of glass. He will never amount to anything.

Comment

He is out again!
      The guy becoming injury prone fcuk!
      This is getting annoying!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

fak. subbed off for Al sharway

Comment

Azmoun off lol. honestly, never gonna get a better chance. And his injury also made no sense (i.e. there wasn't any serious contact on him). He just isn't made for this. I don't get it, because he is definitely not overweight anymore.

Comment

Holy crap. Can’t get out of his own way. Has a chance to really place his stamp on the team and can’t play more than 40 min

Comment

Just looked like defender stepped on him...hopefully nothing too major.

Whats weird is he did an almighty sprint right after

Comment

In ham shanse ma.

Dybala masdoom mishe va saranjam mitonest kenaare Lukaku dorost o hesaabi baazi kone.

Ey gooz.
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

This is the outcome of koongoshadi, he is done, his body cant take what the top 4 leauges requires

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    He is out again!
                    The guy becoming injury prone fcuk!
                    This is getting annoying!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Edited faul language warning issued keshw

*** nafasesh borid o chosesh daramad bad az that insane forward run... acting injured to go to bench...??

Comment

Send this man to Turkish league ffs

Comment

well shitt.. roma got hit with a red card and equalizer in quick succession....

Comment

He needs to spend some of his horse betting money on hiring a physiologist that has him on a connective tissue regimen or something, he needs more flexibility and strength in those legs of his. More flexibility and knee/ankle work.

Comment

Non of what happpened in that last minute made sense. Looked like his toe got stepped on. Sat on the ground for a bit. Then ran faster than he ever has down the entire field only to sit again and point to his ankle.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                              In ham shanse ma.

Dybala masdoom mishe va saranjam mitonest kenaare Lukaku dorost o hesaabi baazi kone.

Ey gooz.
                              Dont know how you do to still care about legionnaires so much anymore. With our luck, it's better to look this from far without any expectations.

Comment

Was seriously one of the most confusing sequences ever...giant buzzkill

Comment

Working...
                                X