Sardar Azmoun @ AS Roma | 2023/2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    Azmoun fortunes taking huge turn for the better.

Straight red for lukaku! Means 3 games hes out.

If he can man the fuck up in the next week he will start again at the weekend...
    Cadre pezeshki bayad ba teryaak besaazanesh.

Chon agar Dybala ham nabaashe vaghean in shanse Azmoun ast.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

I red in Varzesh 3 that this might have happned because he didnt warm up and just was subbed in. TBH, I dont think this was serious, now that he knows that Lukaku will miss next game because of red card, I think he will be back.

Comment

Watch them play belotti instead next week

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post

In ke hatta badtar az masdomiyate. Ey Khoda.
          sadly, i fear its so ...!! and an astute and experienced coach such as Mou will likely pick up on that too and may decide punish him for it by benching but then again after Lukaku zad be simeh akharo straight red gereft and with so many tough fixtures coming fast and furious he may well not have any options but to play him again in next league match..!
          last game he was subbed in at HT, he barely made it to final whistle b4 collapsing from exhaustion at whistle's end..!!
          imo, his issue is 80% fitness and stamina related and 20% weak mentality and bache nanegi or drama queenieh/koonieh ..!!

Comment

Too early to assume if it was small or big injury.

Either way, no positive perspective to look at this.

He's either out injured for a while
            Or
            He is soft and unreliable

Comment

Roma subreddit shitting on azmoun

Comment

So tired of all this. I thought he was gonna score. Had a whole half, not. Such a shame. So useless following all these guys. Last year was the most exciting with MT in Portugal, now, we've even lost that. And there is no one coming up either. The Koreans and Japanese are heading in the right direction. At this rate, Laos will be better than us. We may as well put 11 mullahs on the pitch.

Comment

So disappointing, and to think of the excitement when he got subbed in early…
                  he seemed to be holding his Achilles.

Comment

Early signs are indicating that it's a right calf injury. Could be out 2-3 weeks
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                      Early signs are indicating that it's a right calf injury. Could be out 2-3 weeks
                      This man's career outside of Russia just loves getting bodied.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                        I red in Varzesh 3 that this might have happned because he didnt warm up and just was subbed in. TBH, I dont think this was serious, now that he knows that Lukaku will miss next game because of red card, I think he will be back.
                        if he gets injured right away while muscles are not warm, then yes, but if he plays for half an hour and then gets injured then no this is not because he didnt warm up obviously

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                          if he misses a few weeks this means he will show up again like a ghost to TM and play in XI like WC totally unfit. this is really bad news for TM

Comment

he is fine baba...
                            did you see that mad dash he made before coming off supposedly injured..!! nobody with any ankle or whatnot injury could gallop up field like that..!!
                            its mostly all part of his bs mello drama antics.... been doing that shitt for a long while now in throughout his career in every club and country game..!!

he just needs to man the fk up already and get himself in better shape stamina wise that's all, he's got everything else going for him..

Comment

Didn't watch the game, but was following the box score online.

I about yelled in the restaurant when I saw he was subbed in at 25' and thought THIS is his chance to shine and secure a starting spot.

Less than 40 minutes later, the "supersub" is subbed out.

I often joke about our players being made of glass, but it's really becoming an issue (Sardar, ARJ, Allahyar...). I'm starting to think there is something in the water (or lacking in the water) in Iran when these guys are growing up.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                                I often joke about our players being made of glass, but it's really becoming an issue (Sardar, ARJ, Allahyar...). I'm starting to think there is something in the water (or lacking in the water) in Iran when these guys are growing up.
                                It's not the water because otherwise US athletes wouldn't be what they are they would be dead.

It's dedicated physical training from teen years which no one in Iran outside of the meathead weightlifting crowd takes seriously.

Comment

Working...
                                X