No announcement yet.

Sardar Azmoun @ AS Roma | 2023/2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmao there are no excuses for this dues lack of fitness. He has been playing in Europe since he was a kid in the top flight. It’s all on him

Comment

Originally posted by Tarsal Claw View Post
      So tired of all this. I thought he was gonna score. Had a whole half, not. Such a shame. So useless following all these guys. Last year was the most exciting with MT in Portugal, now, we've even lost that. And there is no one coming up either. The Koreans and Japanese are heading in the right direction. At this rate, Laos will be better than us. We may as well put 11 mullahs on the pitch.
      The bolded part made me laugh, which is something I need considering the state of our football. Granted, Iranian football has not been in a good place in my lifetime, but we have short periods where our legionnaires do well, and TM shows a stretch of good football (not just good results). But recently, nothing seems to be going right. MT has clearly overextended his stay at Porto. Sardar is.. well.. disappointing considering he is the most talented player we have. Ghoddos is stuck at Brentford, although I am glad he started, recently. ARJ is hanging on for dear life at Feyenoord, and receives little credit for his professionalism and work-rate by our fans. We have younger players who will probably never get called-up by GN, and by the time 2026 rolls around, the average age of our team will be around 50. (I am exaggerating, but still)

On top of all this, I have to sift through the hypercritical commentary here, which normally drives me nuts, but lately I have come to accept it as "Iranians being Iranians". Because let's face it, we would find a way to criticize Stephen Hawking to his paralyzed face for not coming up with his theory on black hole radiation fast enough, if he were still alive. Heck, some of us would do it to his dead body given the opportunity.

Comment

Sky sports reporting tbat azmoun is gone for 15-20 days

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post
          Great.... so he will play the AC whit same poor form he had in the WC 22

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post
            He will be out during lukaku suspension

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

He will be out during lukaku suspension
              Shanse Irani hamine FMKoon
              IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post

Shanse Irani hamine FMKoon
                Its not about shanse Irani, its all about our own stupid mentality, its Sardars own fault that he went to bundesliga out of shape and never cared about his fitness, its Sardars own fault that he kept not caring about his fitness when he went to Roma looking like he had been in italian pizzabuffets for a month, its Sardars own fault that he cares more about his hobbies than his profession wich is a footballer in a top 4 world leauge, the same mentality is deep rooted in our iranian mentality when it comes to EVERYTHING, its always someone else to blame than ourselfs, it is also amrica and the west fault that we ourselfs never care to get along for a better future in Iran, my point is shanse Irani = Iranian stupidity and lack of own responsibilty.

Fom what i seen I love Sardar as a person but as a footballer, yes he is talanted but koongoshad and this is his price he has to pay for it.

Comment

I guess there is no secret he always had fitness issue! Less exposed in TM and russia, really exposed in Germany and Italy!
                  He even admitted it himself in few of his intreviews!
                  Kind of sad considering his potential and the fact he is playing out iran from age of 18!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He will apparently miss the next 3 matches!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      He will apparently miss the next 3 matches!

Ghashang hamzaman ba Lukaku. Afarin, sad afarin.
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Va daghighan ham in mas'alehaa ast ke ye kaari mikone Roma pas az in fasl befrestatesh be Leverkusen.

Kolla booye lige Torkie daare miyaad.

Masalan Besiktas.
                        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

10 days out.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

10 days out.
                            Not the worst outcome.

If his recovery goes well he can be on the bench for the Napoli match and possibly even start against Juve.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

Not the worst outcome.

If his recovery goes well he can be on the bench for the Napoli match and possibly even start against Juve.
                              I don't see how Mou will start him for anything ever after what happened. He might continue getting sub appearances, but I seriously doubt any starts at Roma moving forward.

Comment

Originally posted by koush22 View Post

I don't see how Mou will start him for anything ever after what happened. He might continue getting sub appearances, but I seriously doubt any starts at Roma moving forward.
                                Needs a miracle, but he is a lucky boy.

Leaving Russia a week before the $hit hit the fan to join Leverkusen, and now finding himself with his dream coach.

If anyone has a bit of luck lying around, it's our horseman

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X