Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
    In ham ghaboole.

Amma adam nemifahme, har rooz dar sathe herfeyi tamrin mikone, chejoori kam miyaare?

Zire morrabbihaaye kamelan herfeyi daare kaar mikone.
    He was unfit visibly after not having preseason (when he tore the calf). He has clearly lost that weight now. He looks in good shape. His top speed as we just saw even with pain in the calf was ridiculous, maybe the fastest speed recorded in serie A this season. Stamina at this stage will only return to ideal levels with more and more competitive mins.

Personally I think he was nowhere near fit enough to play in the WC. That was a bad calf tear he was coming back from and he came back 3-4 weeks ahead of schedule to make it for WC...Since then the calf never fully healed and tore again during leverkusen preseason. In hindsight he should have just skipped it. He made it to help TM, in the process jeopordized his own long term health and now we shit on him for it.

Pure speculation (as everything regarding his fitness situation here is), n ow I think Sardar has some fear. When he feels tightness there he fears another tear and is willing to come off to be on the safe side - esp. with AC around the corner.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

He was unfit visibly after not having preseason (when he tore the calf). He has clearly lost that weight now. He looks in good shape. His top speed as we just saw even with pain in the calf was ridiculous, maybe the fastest speed recorded in serie A this season. Stamina at this stage will only return to ideal levels with more and more competitive mins.

Personally I think he was nowhere near fit enough to play in the WC. That was a bad calf tear he was coming back from and he came back 3-4 weeks ahead of schedule to make it for WC...Since then the calf never fully healed and tore again during leverkusen preseason. In hindsight he should have just skipped it. He made it to help TM, in the process jeopordized his own long term health and now we shit on him for it.

Pure speculation (as everything regarding his fitness situation here is), n ow I think Sardar has some fear. When he feels tightness there he fears another tear and is willing to come off to be on the safe side - esp. with AC around the corner.
      Another genius decision made by CQ in 2022 (not taking an extra striker in that empty spot and even starting Sardar).

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

First, I want to clarify that I personally am not hating on him. I may be his biggest fan on this forum, but he just breaks my heart constantly. I wish he believed in himself half as much as the rest of us believe in him. Especially now that he appears to be at correct weight. Yesterday was his chance, but I wish him good health and more chances.

Secondly, I definitely agree that it appears to be mental. The sequence of events we saw in the 5 minutes before his coming off simply does not allow for physical injury to be the reason. In fact, at the end of the first half when he picked up the first knock, he requested to be subbed, then suddenly changed his mind, lending more credence to the mental possibility.

Finally, I wonder if any members are aware of any childhood injuries that he may have suffered in the youth system? He played on both the Volleyball and Soccer national youth teams, so he may have picked up a bad injury as a child that went untreated/mistreated or undiagnosed in Iran? I know that I myself had some botched surgeries done on my knee as a 5 year old in Iran.

Comment

He is LEAN and somewhat fit now but he's not as muscular as he used to be a few years ago. You can see it in his pictures from Zenit his whole upper body was not only toned but also huge. Calves the size of boulders. He also needs much more cardio, he moves very heavy compared to even before.
          ​​​​​

I still don't get the claims that he's fit? I mean compared to his recent self he's more fit but he still gasses out after 30-40 minutes every game, how can you claim he's fit like that? To me a fit Sardar is him from 2016-2019 when he could maintain a decent pace for the whole match and not get injured every single time.

I mean look at Ghoddos, he barely even trained in pre-season but he's been so professional in the last 2-3 months with his work ethic that his form snapped back to his ostersund days. If it takes you a whole year to be able to find the form to play longer 40 min something is HEAVILY going wrong.

​​​

It's clear he's facing some sort of problem and he needs constant heavy physical therapy and leg strengthening work so he doesn't get injured after every confrontation.
          ​​​

Comment

They ALL break our hearts. We Persians just think we're better than everyone else. Doodool tala all around. We make eye contact and are just confident people. Hence, we want so much more from our legionnaires. We cannot fathom that they are not on the same level as some of the other superstars. The sad part is that they have the protentional, but most eff it up themselves. MT is different, he's just having shitty luck. If this was 5 years ago, it would be no big deal, but he got to the top too late in his career. Sadly, I think this is it for SA as well. Its Roma or bust So he better get his Shitte together Sunni, else he'll be out too.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarsal Claw View Post
              They ALL break our hearts. We Persians just think we're better than everyone else. Doodool tala all around. We make eye contact and are just confident people. Hence, we want so much more from our legionnaires. We cannot fathom that they are not on the same level as some of the other superstars. The sad part is that they have the protentional, but most eff it up themselves. MT is different, he's just having shitty luck. If this was 5 years ago, it would be no big deal, but he got to the top too late in his career. Sadly, I think this is it for SA as well. Its Roma or bust So he better get his Shitte together Sunni, else he'll be out too.
              Doodool tala mentality is perfect explanation for why legionnaires fail

​​​
              ​​​

Comment

The fact that this injury isn't letting up is the most concerning part of all this. I don't think he's exaggerating for antics actually. Never did this at Zenit. Maybe he needs an eventual surgery on his calf he is putting off?

Comment

He wasnt 100 % for the world cup and it was so obvious. There is honestly no point in getting your hopes up for this tournament
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Glad to read that his injury is not serious, and he might be ready for the upcoming match this weekend. As far as I am concerned, he is one of the best and fittest athletes that we have ever had, and it is no surprise that he is more prone to injury as he ages. In this last game, he got stepped on minute 55 and asked for a sub immediately. He played for another 5 minutes while his sub was getting ready. Yes, he did the mad sprint right before the sub, but it is possible to be able to run forward but not able to move side by side. We will never find out what it was, but it was definitely not “nafas boridan”. He was smart to do that and save himself for the balance of the season instead of making whatever injury he felt worse and season ending.

Comment

I don't know why all the criticism is being directed towards Azmun. So he hurt himself, and it was not as bad as originally imagined. BFD. Happens all the time. Be happy that it was not bad rather than being abusive towards him.
                      Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                        I don't know why all the criticism is being directed towards Azmun. So he hurt himself, and it was not as bad as originally imagined. BFD. Happens all the time. Be happy that it was not bad rather than being abusive towards him.
                        Its mostly coming from a place of wanting him to succeed more. He's had 3-4 injuries that made him miss most of last season and most of this season. Not normal by any means, he is gonna be forced to retire at the rate he's picking up injuries in the next 1-2 seasons

Comment

🎯 Mourinho's dart at the press table:

"The injured? It is difficult for Spinazzola and Azmoun facing Bologna, Mancini has a major problem but his legs are not broken, so he will play, it is a different profile than someone who does not play if he has a problem with his little finger ..."

Comment

#Azmoun today he showed up in Trigoria on crutches. Same calf problem as when he came to Rome. For him, the Bologna hypothesis is science fiction.​

Comment

"It is difficult for Spinazzola and Azmoun facing Bologna, but there is hope with Sardar." - José Mourinho

https://planetaroma.net/mourinhomana...-sin-el/?amp=1
                              "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Yeah Mou knows mindgames.. Az could have amputated (god forbidd) both legs and one arm and Mou would still say, he might even start the game with some luck and good healing treatment from our medical staff.. 🤣

Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X