Sardar Azmoun @ AS Roma | 2023/2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
    Sardar wasn't included (in their Europa League team) but this guy was?

youth players are counted separately

Comment

Sardar wasn't included (in their Europa League team) but this guy was?

Sardar wasn't registered though...?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

youth players are counted separately
        Thanks, I figured something like that.

I think Italy is a great league for our players. Always preferred Italy and Spain for our guys.

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

La liga is dead. Its gonna be between Germany and Serie A to get that spots. Premiers will probably top the list and then its gonna be between Germany and Italy to get that spot. Looking at how its going, i think Germany will take that 2nd spots .

Premier League
          Bundes Liga
          Serie A

Comment

Comment

bruh this is so confusing.. one day persian news outlets report he’s missing asian cup. next day roma says he’s ‘day to day’. then mourinho says he won’t be ready for the weekend and supposedly he’s in crutches. now he’s back in training.

baba velemoon kon dige

Comment

Originally posted by aria32 View Post
                bruh this is so confusing.. one day persian news outlets report he’s missing asian cup. next day roma says he’s ‘day to day’. then mourinho says he won’t be ready for the weekend and supposedly he’s in crutches. now he’s back in training.

baba velemoon kon dige
                Italian sports media is very tokhmi usually just like Iranian media.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Italian sports media is very tokhmi usually just like Iranian media.
                  all i know i watched his last roma game in hd on big screen and there really was nothing alarming in my view about the slight knocks he got in that half-ass feature..!!
                  way before getting a slight knock on his back of his ankle during your typical rough challenge to disposes a player who's shielding the ball , he jumped up in the center mf area for his vintage flick-on header (which he is pretty damn good @ doing, i might add) and he landed down on the ground holding his leg and acting all injured ..... THERE WAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IN THAT FALL that shoulda compel someone into such shameful acting of being injured besides the knack for grassroll antics ...! (and Yes he's been doing that shitt for a loooong while now in TM and his prior club games)

anyways i dont know if the fear of flaring up his earlier calf injury was on his mind when he went down again later in the game another innocuous seeming challenge or what not ?? or feeling his performance as a Dybala replacement was inadequate and wanting to get subbed off so as not be blamed for a possible bad result ? or perhaps he the knock was indeed harsh enough to re-flair up his old ankle injury ?? but then going on that gut-busting run right afterwards ... sorta dispelling that scenario ..?

anyways we all know that at this level of the game, such semi-rough challenges and physical play is essentially PAR FOR COURSE and if he still has EU footballing career ambitions then he needs to just Man the fk up and get on with it ..!!
                  I know this is afterall italy where such melodramatic footballing antics was probably even spawned out of..? and even nowadays tolerated much more than elswhere in EU, but still this also aint UAE/Gutter league either where Repeated instances of such shameful acts will be tolerated especially not so under a shrewd coach like Mou who will see right through you and one who will not hesitate to call out players with such pansy traits in his post/pre game interviews and ruin their future footballing prospects in process with those nasty comments... (see his repeated commentary on Chris Smalling as an example)..!

anyways, im still fairly certain that Sardar is just as ready for action this sunday as he was the last... sure still lacking much in Stamina dept to be a reliable starter or more than 45min player, but physically he should be good to go.... and he can only prove himself as such in training this week ahead of the game in order to convince mou to rely on him come match day.... If not then he'll likely only be used sparingly moving forward and shipped back to German then probably quickly to turkey/some other tokhmy destination next..!!?

Comment

Originally posted by aria32 View Post

baba velemoon kon dige
                    maybe dont believe everything you read. These italian outlets are the same ones that reported sardar agreeing to skip asian cup when he signed. the journalist who claims he showed up on crutches is known to say a lot of bs too. In this case there is no need to speculate, just wait for mou's own comments re his players fitness

Comment

I do not expect to see him play this weekend even if he is somewhat recovered. This is an away game and they will be playing for a tie. I am hoping they are not down a goal in the end and desperate for some offense. Mourino is a pro and will not play an injured player.

Comment

Obviously, he will be available for the game vs Bologna.

Comment

Comment

He is with the team, they are flying out to Bologna.

He seems very close to Leandro Paredes.
                            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

He is with the team, they are flying out to Bologna.

He seems very close to Leandro Paredes.

They played together in zenit right?

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post

They played together in zenit right?
                                i was wondering same..? but i think he got shipped off to PSG about same time sardar joined zenit..??

Comment

Working...
                                X