• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sardar with another nice through ball to Bove this time but chance wasted

Comment

Belloti dude is such a useless scrub...!! lol
      no wonder Mou hardly gives him minutes unless desperation time

Azmoun sort out his stamina and fitness issues and he'd easily be a starter for roma

Comment

Good cameo besides a couple loose passes.

Made one great chance for belotti with smart header, he missed big 1v1. Another great through ball to bove who messed up his cutback.

Think Sardar has a decent chance to start vs napoli (partner lukaku) if dybala is not back.

Comment

0-2 FT
          roma fall back to 7th

Had he brought on Sardar sooner at HT, they probably woulda had a chance for a point...!

Roma badly lacking some creativtiy in MF area... a healthy Dybala is a must in their current offensive set-up ..!!
          also their Left Side Defense was dreadful today too

Comment

Couldn't watch the game. Good to hear he was keeping it up!
            Mou clearly like him and he is getting decent playing time tbh more than L kuzen!
            Now he needs to score goals!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He was also nearly on side when pulled down by a defender who got straight red carded. Would have changed the last 10 minutes of the match

Comment

Not a great showing but managed to get through it without injury which is a plus. His one leap on the corner kick was amazing. Homayoon "sar talaie" would have been proud. Wow they have no one on the defensive line or midfield who can send a decent through ball or actually run by a defender. So many back passes or side by side. This is even worse than what Leverkusen was doing last year. Leverkusen at least had a couple of speedy wings who could run down desperate long balls.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  Couldn't watch the game. Good to hear he was keeping it up!
                  Mou clearly like him and he is getting decent playing time tbh more than L kuzen!
                  Now he needs to score goals!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  its weird bc obviously leverkusen took a quantum leap this year in terms of overall play and now competing for title, and sardar isnt fix yet or scoring a ton of goals, but still move seems to have had a big positive impact on his fitness and overall play/motivation levels. As far as him being in best possible form for TM i think move was a net positive.

But as you say now time to couple all the improvement with goals and taking xi spot

Comment

What Mou did to Renato Sanches was one of the most disrespectful things I've seen in football.

As for Sardar, he had an okay performance and the outcome of the game would have been different if he started (didn't actually seem injured at all). Created two solid chances despite being a bit clumsy with the balls couple of times.

In 20 minutes he did more than Belotti in 90.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                      What Mou did to Renato Sanches was one of the most disrespectful things I've seen in football.

As for Sardar, he had an okay performance and the outcome of the game would have been different if he started (didn't actually seem injured at all). Created two solid chances despite being a bit clumsy with the balls couple of times.

In 20 minutes he did more than Belotti in 90.
                      I missed the game, what did Jose do to Renato?

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post

I missed the game, what did Jose do to Renato?
                        The same thing that he did to Azmoun last week against fiorebtina, but without injury and less playing time

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

The same thing that he did to Azmoun last week against fiorebtina, but without injury and less playing time
                          Completely Different. Sardar played much longer and was injured as you said.

He subbed out Sanches after 16 minutes. Almost seems like he knew Roma were not winning that game and wanted a scapegoat.

Comment

Even Sardar is amazed that bichareh Sanches is going off after 18 minutes

https://twitter.com/collinabanter/st...56333195395408

I know this kid hasn't fulfilled his promise, but still that is cruel - 18 mins

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              Good cameo besides a couple loose passes.

Made one great chance for belotti with smart header, he missed big 1v1. Another great through ball to bove who messed up his cutback.

Think Sardar has a decent chance to start vs napoli (partner lukaku) if dybala is not back.
                              Isn’t Lukaku suspended for two more games as it was a straight red?

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                                Even Sardar is amazed that bichareh Sanches is going off after 18 minutes

https://twitter.com/collinabanter/st...56333195395408

I know this kid hasn't fulfilled his promise, but still that is cruel - 18 mins
                                Why'd he get subbed off so quick?

Comment

Working...
                                X