• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post

Why'd he get subbed off so quick?
    he was horrible. As usual

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

he was horrible. As usual
      He wasn't any worse than most Roma players though.

Mou was just being a cunt.

Comment

Hopefully Sardar has no pain when he runs. If he's not good for the AC and still lingers with this injury we are in trouble

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

He wasn't any worse than most Roma players though.

Mou was just being a cunt.
          He had 9 touches. In those 9 touches, he lost possession 4 times

he was 4/6 on passes, 0/3 in ground duels, 1/1 in aerial duels. For a midfielder, not being capable of holding possession and losing every duel in the midfield it pretty terrible. SofaScore had him rated a 6.2 (lowest in the match)

mourinho should’ve given him more of a chance to get it going, but he definitely did suck for the 19 minutes he was on

Comment

I didnt pay any particular attention to Renato's game, but in the little bit i did, he did indeed suck losing possession and being slow in reaction and general movement ..!
            i think if they were down only that 1 goal, he wouldnt have subbed him off and probably cope with his relative mediocrity but after they went down two goals, Mou knew for a chance of getting anything outa of the game, they would need to pull one back quickly, hence decision to yank out Renato for a more attack minded Bove ..! so to me, at least partially his sub-out seemed tactical in nature due to game situation also..!

Comment

https://romapress.net/jose-mourinho-...-bologna-loss/

Comment

Be nazaram amalkarde Sardar mosbat bood, va mitonest yek paase gol be naame khodesh sabt kone.

Az nazare jesmi ham dar in baazi khoob bood.

Omidvaram dar baazi ba Napoli daste kam 30 dagighe baazi kone. Kheili mosaabeghe mohemi ast.
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Sardar vs ARJ in Europa League action.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                    Sardar vs ARJ in Europa League action.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
                    The match is during Asian cup, right?

Comment

Roma mibare, yek sath az Feyenoord balataar asr.
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

The match is during Asian cup, right?
                        No after the asian cup

Comment

Our luck. Out of allllll the teams in the knockout round of Europa, our 2 Iranians who play on 2 different teams end up facing eachother this early. Would have liked if FEY and ROMA had separate paths towards the final

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post
                            Our luck. Out of allllll the teams in the knockout round of Europa, our 2 Iranians who play on 2 different teams end up facing eachother this early. Would have liked if FEY and ROMA had separate paths towards the final
                            third time in three years they match up :| . Odds of that are nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post
                              I don't understand that. We have 2 teams with legionnaires and they end up drawn against each other. Feyenoord/Roma, Zagreb/AEK, Porto/Leverkusen..

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                                Roma mibare, yek sath az Feyenoord balataar asr.
                                unless Roma got their key players healthy (lukaku, Dybala, Azmoun) i wouldnt particularly say so..! also Roma badly need to reinforce their Backline shortcomings this winter transfer if they wanna progress deep again in Euro Cup..! they concede way too many soft goals for a Mou coached team..!!

Comment

Working...
                                X