X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Number 17.
    Best club since ak8 Bayern munich, slightly better than porto

now hunt to buy the jersey at a good price any tip?

Away home or third?
    Away looks best IMO 👌🏻🔥

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post

Away looks best IMO 👌🏻🔥
      Look very plain specially from far.

Kit is 100euros + 20 euros for name!!

Comment

Look very plain specially from far.

Kit is 100euros + 20 euros for name!!
        Same in Denmark. I went to buy Portos shirt in a stor, touched it once and left right away. unbelievable how shitty and cheap the quality was for that price, would be the same, 120€ for shirt with number. I want it, but not that ashghal quality... I'll see if they have the Roma shirt and feel the quality.

Comment

I must admit that I'm impressed with Sardar and his decisions. He never stop surprising us. He did when he joined Bayer04 and now with AS Rome which was a very very unexpected move. There have been so much hype about Taremi possible transfer and everybody focused on that instead.

It was not long time ago there were lot of rumours about him go back to Zenit and me myself was one of the that said, he wont go anywhere since he seems lucky in Germny.

Damesh garm, shir Sardar

I wish him best of Luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
            I must admit that I'm impressed with Sardar and his decisions. He never stop surprising us. He did when he joined Bayer04 and now with AS Rome which was a very very unexpected move. There have been so much hype about Taremi possible transfer and everybody focused on that instead.

It was not long time ago there were lot of rumours about him go back to Zenit and me myself was one of the that said, he wont go anywhere since he seems lucky in Germny.

Damesh garm, shir Sardar

I wish him best of Luck!
            Agree. And, our players just tend to perform better in Southern Europe, it's a fact. I have a feeling he will play with more confident here and hopefully get decent minutes to showcase why he's worth buying after the 1 year deal is over! 🚀🤞🏻⭐️

Comment

Btw I guess it's good they have this Persian page, huh? 😎
              https://twitter.com/ASRoma_Persian

Comment

Number 17.
                Best club since ak8 Bayern munich, slightly better than porto

now hunt to buy the jersey at a good price any tip?

Away home or third?
                I would buy the home jersey with SPQR on it

Comment

Seeing this pictures makes me smile
                  Who would have thought 10 years ago we would have 2 FW's playing for Roma and Porto, at a time our best FW by far was Gucci (no disrespect) riding the bench at Standard Liege & Charlton. Others being the likes of Mohammad Ghazi and Karim Ansarifard..

Great to see Sardar in such a big club and playing in the legendary Stadio Olimpico. One fact i love about Serie A is that similar to the Premier League there is a good number of "big" matches (vs. Lazio, Milan, Inter, Napoli, Juventus, ...)

Best of luck to our boy

Comment

Lolll what a weird post by Roma. Sardar Signs + missing persons report on the same post? Lolll wtf do these two topics have to do with each other? 😂
                    ​​​​
                    https://www.instagram.com/reel/CwZnn..._web_copy_link

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
                      Lolll what a weird post by Roma. Sardar Signs + missing persons report on the same post? Lolll wtf do these two topics have to do with each other? 😂
                      ​​​​
                      https://www.instagram.com/reel/CwZnn..._web_copy_link
                      Just part of their CSR i guess?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post

Just part of their CSR i guess?
                        Definitely is but just so odd to see it on the same post. Azmoun waving to fans up top, picture of missing child on the bottom. Lolll

Comment

Roma has been doing this for their new signing for a while now.

It's nice that they use their platform to spread this information. I wish more teams did things like this.

Comment

his first interview. click on the link to see the full interview

Comment

He needs to work a bit on his vocabulary 😅

Comment

Roma vs Verona today. Anybody else watching to get an early scouting report on Roma?

Comment

Working...
                                X