Clear All

FIFA World Cup posted it on their socials! 🚀😱
    https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=...10171650472790
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CwaJ_7WNGCE/
    https://twitter.com/FIFAWorldCup/sta...653721/photo/1

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
      He needs to work a bit on his vocabulary 😅
      yea man for guy who's spent most all of his adult life outside iran his english proficiency still leaves much more to be desired..!
      he seemed awful nervous too...!!

or is it just me? or he frequently looks like he hasnt gotten a decent shut-eye for a weeks ...! often even having big black swollen bags under his eyes..!
      especially so pre big games/events..!!

yall remember him during that big WCQ vs SK in Azadi during the Moharam..!!?where he scored from ramin's cross..!!

i think when stressed or nervous or before big games .... he gets anxious and cant relax/sleep ....? i suppose thats normal for all but i think he especially struggles with it , it seems..??

anyways
      Good Luck Sardar...!! Roo Sefidemoon kon too italy pesar..!! 🙏
      and hope to see you heading into AC with TM firing on all cylinders ..!! 💪

Comment

His English is Tokhmi for a guy who was outside Iran from age of 18!
        Hamash ya ba baba Berdyev torkamani harf zade ya kolan farsi ba baghye! Ya ke motarjem dasht!
        Look at Niazmand, Mohebbi english and compare with him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Boom!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

is anxious and cant relax/sleep ....? i suppose thats normal for all but i think he especially struggles with it , it seems..??
            dude, he literally said himself in the interview that he didn’t get any sleep the night before because he was so nervous and excited about this.

Comment

That Roma kit is pretty damn sexy

Comment

Just checked and Azmoun’s jersey not yet available on AS Roma’s official online shop.

Comment

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/b12dCu-2ors

Comment

He looks like Paul Mccartney with the suit on.
                      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Can't wait to hear "Sardar AZMOUN" in the speakers! 🚀🔥
                        https://fb.watch/mFUgFJpq6z/

Comment

So he left competing against Victor Boniface , Adam Hložek , Patrik Schick , to compete against Italian , English and Belgium National team players? !!! Playing for a deffensive minded manager that plays anti football!

If Lukaku join Roma then he might not be even benched on this team never mind playing .

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                            So he left competing against Victor Boniface , Adam Hložek , Patrik Schick , to compete against Italian , English and Belgium National team players? !!! Playing for a deffensive minded manager that plays anti football!

If Lukaku join Roma then he might not be even benched on this team never mind playing .
                            Then why did Mourinho say in the past days that he is awaiting 2 strikers and wanted to hear the confirmation from club management? Sounds to me he was eagerly waiting. He's one of the worlds best coaches, unlike what happened to Jahanbaksh and Saman, I think Mou knows what to do with SA and actually wants to utilize his players, regardless of their nationality.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post

We can also read in the other way. An english internation in wheelchair, a random italian international whose selection cannot qualify for 2 WC in a row and a belgian internation on the end have to compete with an iranian international!

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post

Then why did Mourinho say in the past days that he is awaiting 2 strikers and wanted to hear the confirmation from club management? Sounds to me he was eagerly waiting. He's one of the worlds best coaches, unlike what happened to Ajahanbaksh and Saman, I think Mou knows what to do with SA.
                                the problem is that Lukaku and belotti won't stand getting benched. So even if sardar performs both lukaku and Belotti won't be happy getting benched. And Mou obviously loves Lukaku and belotti . On other hand Tammy Abraham is top quality FW that plays for England so IMO sardar made the wrong choice.

He probably had more chance of getting playing time in Bayer than Roma. So just pray that Lukaku doesn't join the club.

Comment

Working...
                                X