X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    From L kuzen bench to Roma!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Pas chi? Who brings flop of Leverkusen to start in Rome?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      long season. Today probably helps his cause. Whatever combo mou tried up front was way too stagnant. Lukaku needs people that can spin off him and threaten in behind, none of el sharaawy, dybala, or belotti can do that as effectively as a sardar in top fitness/form. That will also free up space for dybala to be the creator instead of continuously receiving the ball surrounded by 3 guys and his back to goal.
      Exactly! Long season. Fully in form Sardar can replace Belotti as second option. He just needs to keep getting fit, perform well in training, and score some goals in his off the bench minutes (which will definitely come in these next few months)

Comment

Mou costed Roma 2 very valuable points by playing chicken shitt cautious football after going ahead & the opposition going all out attacking mode with the subs ..!
        no guts No glory

sucks for Sardar but he is getting thought a tough lesson that @ this level of the Football you can ill afford to get lazy & let yourself go in terms of personal fitness ….!
        it makes it very hard / nearly impossible to reestablish yourself as an elite footballer worthy of solid match minutes ..!

Comment

Well, at least sardar wasn’t a part of this debacle. Mou needs two attackers at all times to gain the points Roma needs. Otherwise the owners’ patience will be very thin shortly

Comment

His career died with the Chelsea injury. Just close this thing and let’s move on with our lives. Stayed in Russia for $$$ and k**bazi only to end up warming bench for clubs that wanted him 7 years ago. Great planning.

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post
              I understand why Sardar moved to Roma, it was either be glued to the bench in tokhmi boring city Leverkusen or glued to the bench in the city of Rome, easy choise.
              HE was getting minutes in bayer. He had less competition in bayer. Sardar moved to Roma because he thought mou wants him and little he knew that they were going to sign Lukako .

Sardar now has to compete with : Lukako , Belloti, and tammy abraham.
              In bayer he had to compete with : Boniface , Hlozek and PSchik (which might not even make it next season).

I bet you all my mortgage that if sardar knew Lukako was coming he would've stayed in Bayer.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                He also likes and respects Mourinho a lot and obviously likes Rome

The way Leverkusen and Boniface have started, he wouldn't have had many minutes there

At this stage it will need an injury to Lukaku for him to get minutes as the third option for the sole CF after bellotti
                He would have had more mins with L Kuzen most likely

Comment

Too early but i am afraid he get much less mins than Uzbek kid
                  He played 34 times for Roma all competition during 2021 season

Comment

Advisors/agents of Azmoun and Ezatolahi should be sent to prison. So much talent, so little result!

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post

HE was getting minutes in bayer. He had less competition in bayer. Sardar moved to Roma because he thought mou wants him and little he knew that they were going to sign Lukako .

Sardar now has to compete with : Lukako , Belloti, and tammy abraham.
                      In bayer he had to compete with : Boniface , Hlozek and PSchik (which might not even make it next season).

I bet you all my mortgage that if sardar knew Lukako was coming he would've stayed in Bayer.
                      How much you owe still ..!?
                      i also think he was a bit blindsided by the Romas late Lukaku capture ..!
                      @ the same time he simply didn’t settle well in Bayer from the get go ..! Couldn’t gel with most of his teammates there & badly wanted an exit … he nearly was offloaded last winter, 4-5 short months after arriving there … so yea I think he definitely wanted out asap ..!
                      arrival of Xabi may have changed that desire ..!? But don’t think so either ..!

I think he still much rather be a bench player in Roma than Bayer … but then again Roma denying him EU cup participation & now hardly affording him some minutes may well annoy him enough to want an exit to some bs Turkey league or !? Not yet probably but if denied decent minutes in next league game too , watch him go into pouting mode next & stop giving a fk in training too..!
                      pesareh maaa edeaash is ziad…!
                      Remember he declined joining Lpool because Klop wasn’t counting on him as a starter right off the bat ..!

Comment

It’s still only September. Plenty of time for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          It’s still only September. Plenty of time for him.
                          I think his best bet is Coppa Italia, outside of that, he isn't going to get any meaningful minutes unless there is an injury.

Comment

"agent of azmoun should be jailed"

are you joking? Azmoun is the one player who has been really lucky (leaving Zenit at the most fortunate time) - has had two consecutive good moves -

He had the move he wanted personally early on in his career - working with Berdyev etc... which his father was so keen for

Compared to so many of our other players he has been so fortunate. Now it's up to him to take the next step

Comment

I know it's frustrating to see sardar sit on the bench.

I just think we should give it more time before we call this move a failure of any sort.

It's been like 2-3 matches since he's transferred there and things take time. He can certainly make his way into the starting eleven / get more regular paying time over the course of the season.

Comment

they got two league games coming up shortly next Thursday and Sunday
                                if he doesnt get a start or long minutes at either one of those then we know for sure Mou is an assshole and its going to be a loooong season for sardar..!

Comment

Working...
                                X