Sardar Azmoun @ AS Roma | 2023/2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aariaa View Post
    The real question is why did Mou want a 28 year old unfit player that has never played in Serie A before?
    they got him almost for free. sardar took a 50% paycut to move to roma and they loaned him for free

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post

they got him almost for free. sardar took a 50% paycut to move to roma and they loaned him for free

Comment

Guys there are talks about belotti not being happy about this situation. App he is not happy about the way they play (Mou's parking the bus style). If true then, hopefully he gets transfered next season.

I mean he is NOT wrong tho ! From scoring 100 goals in Torino to scoring only 2 GOALS in roma. I would not be happy too.

I hope this turns out in a way that he leaves the club.

Edit: I just searched and It seems that it started 2 months ago and now its getting HOT. He renewed his contract but wants to leave if right offer comes.

So my guess is that now that lukako is in the club and he is benched he ain't happy . He would leave if he gets any okay offers .

https://romapress.net/andrea-belotti...r-comes-along/

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post

he was making 3.2mil a year in Bayer... he took a discount of little over 1mil from his to facilitate the Roma loan for 2.18Mil eros..!!
          and Roma payed another 1.5-2mil in loan fee With option to Buy him for some 10-12mil ..... so Sardar's 1year Loan is costing Roma about $4Mil Euros in Total..!

by comparison

they are paying Lukaku $9mil a year plus if i recall well many sources claimed some 5-6mil in LoanFee ..!! but more importantly With NO Option to Buy Nor to extend the Loan ...! so about $14mil total cost of his 1year loan.

essentially they spent some $10 More Mil to bring in Lukaku than a relatively unfit Sardar both on 1 year loan... and they have to release him back to Chelsea at the end of the loan spell...!!

based on above considerations ☝️
          I KNOW WHICH WILL BE GETTING FAR MORE GAME MINUTES THAN THE OTHER..!!

the only positives are that Lukaku doesnt particularly look Fit either and with the prospects of Roma abusing n bust him up like a rented mule with far too many game minutes in quick succession .... then there is still plenty of hope for sardar to get himself established in Roma with further personal fitness upgrade..!!

Comment

Have you ever seen azmoun in this good shape?
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Comment

Congratulations to Sardar for the birth of his second child!

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                  Congratulations to Sardar for the birth of his second child!
                  At least he keep his consistency scoring off the field!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

he was making 3.2mil a year in Bayer... he took a discount of little over 1mil from his to facilitate the Roma loan for 2.18Mil eros..!!
                    and Roma payed another 1.5-2mil in loan fee With option to Buy him for some 10-12mil ..... so Sardar's 1year Loan is costing Roma about $4Mil Euros in Total..!

by comparison

they are paying Lukaku $9mil a year plus if i recall well many sources claimed some 5-6mil in LoanFee ..!! but more importantly With NO Option to Buy Nor to extend the Loan ...! so about $14mil total cost of his 1year loan.

essentially they spent some $10 More Mil to bring in Lukaku than a relatively unfit Sardar both on 1 year loan... and they have to release him back to Chelsea at the end of the loan spell...!!

based on above considerations ☝️
                    I KNOW WHICH WILL BE GETTING FAR MORE GAME MINUTES THAN THE OTHER..!!

the only positives are that Lukaku doesnt particularly look Fit either and with the prospects of Roma abusing n bust him up like a rented mule with far too many game minutes in quick succession .... then there is still plenty of hope for sardar to get himself established in Roma with further personal fitness upgrade..!!
                    His only hope is for Mou to sign him for his new (shitter?) team when the inevitable 3rd season sacking comes along.

I personally think he's done at elite European level.

Comment

Guys it's still late September. We have still 7-8 months to go for the season. Guy has been in Roma for less than 4 games. Give him a few months to earn his place.
                      ​​

Comment

can someone please tell mou that this is the fittest sardar azmoun we've seen. HE did play Bundes liga (higher league) when he wasn't even close to half of this.

Comment

Jose is actually doing us a favor by kicking sardar in the butt to shape up, get fit, get into the game and start scoring.. he will be ready for Asian Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                            Jose is actually doing us a favor by kicking sardar in the butt to shape up, get fit, get into the game and start scoring.. he will be ready for Asian Cup.
                            But there are some reports that state, sardar is not allowed to play in asian cup !

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post

But there are some reports that state, sardar is not allowed to play in asian cup !
                              Asian Cup is official Tournament if Iran call Azmoun Roma is obligated to let him go.

Comment

Seems like we bitch about our players to move. Then they move. Then we bitch about why they moved and that they should move next season errr as soon as possible. This might be indicative of our entire culture. Let it play out.

Comment

Working...
                                X