No announcement yet.

Sardar Azmoun @ AS Roma | 2023/2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Azmoon very active and hustling all over the place.

Comment

Please no comments about hustle and activity. He’s been on for 5 minutes lol.

Comment

Game over.

Comment

hard to judge him on so few minutes

Comment

nice little cameo tonight ...much better than wednesday's feature
            he showed the necessary hunger and hustle factor for mou to start trusting him with more game action in upcoming matches

got all the way back and pressured the ball well .. combined pretty decent and probably coulda had a good crack on goal had lukaku or paredes hit him with a decent service in the box..!!

Comment

Limited time so not much to judge but visibly he seems much lighter than last month. Good mou is rewarding him with small mins at least.

They play EL vs swiss side on thursday, then cagliari away before the international break.

Will be interesting if he sticks with mou for another international break. Probably better for TM if he does, potentially increase his chances of starting when league play resumes, than if he plays vs Jordan and Iraq for the 10294th time.

Comment

I watched the 8 mins he played. He looked really good. I don't know if it's just the black thats thinning, but he appears way more fit and mobile, like the quickness he had pre COVID. Much, much improved since Leverkusen days.

He tracked back sometimes to the defensive third (anyone ever remember him doing that before?), won multiple interceptions, a few off passes, but really created some energy and an impact for Roma in the 8 mins of stoppage time. Good mobility to cover the gaps, which Jose surely asked of him to do.

He had one opportunity with a 1v3 and didn't take it himself, instead passing it and waiting for help. Commentator suggested he take it all the way, but it looked difficult to do in that moment and Jose wanted to slow the game down clearly.

Overall good impact from him, I was impressed. Jose is lighting a fire under him

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                  I watched the 8 mins he played. He looked really good. I don't know if it's just the black thats thinning, but he appears way more fit and mobile, like the quickness he had pre COVID. Much, much improved since Leverkusen days.

He tracked back sometimes to the defensive third (anyone ever remember him doing that before?), won multiple interceptions, a few off passes, but really created some energy and an impact for Roma in the 8 mins of stoppage time. Good mobility to cover the gaps, which Jose surely asked of him to do.

He had one opportunity with a 1v3 and didn't take it himself, instead passing it and waiting for help. Commentator suggested he take it all the way, but it looked difficult to do in that moment and Jose wanted to slow the game down clearly.

Overall good impact from him, I was impressed. Jose is lighting a fire under him
                  When you don't play much your self confidence is as lowest as possible!
                  You rather to pass than fuck it up with a shot! Easier option!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

Will be interesting if he sticks with mou for another international break. Probably better for TM if he does, potentially increase his chances of starting when league play resumes, than if he plays vs Jordan and Iraq for the 10294th time.
                    Either way is good for him. Stick with mou, continue training and increase chance of starting. Come back to TM now that he’s in better shape, bag a few goals and gain confidence and then head back to Roma with his goal scoring instincts back.

Comment

Either he takes a risk and succeed or he doesn't and stay a paper tiger. This is life, there is no in between. Either we ought to be glad or not that he pushes himself hard. If it doesn't work out he can go back to playing for lesser teams.

Comment

I am not sure he gets those 8 minutes without that second goal. Nevertheless, it was encouraging that he was subbed in ahead of Belotti, he showed some hustle and some brains, and the crowd probably gained some confidence in him. Dybala looks like a really good player and his passing is very much under control and into space. A young Azmoun would have feasted on that. This Azmoun can also benefit from it. Problem is that he literally has to climb over that Belgian mountain who seems to be very much in shape and interested in contributing to get any meaningful minutes. I suspect both Roma and Leverkusen will be looking for new coaches next year so who knows what the future holds for him. Like all other professional bench players in every sport he needs to be prepared to step in if he is called upon and lock up a spot in the starting lineup.

Comment

Pulisic: 3 goals in 7 league games.

Taremi/Serdar/JB: 1 goal in 13 league games.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post

Put the playing time in too man.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post

Dadash do you come here to hate on Azmoun every morning when you wake up ? Pedareshe darovordi haroz

Comment

Roma are apparently closing down the signing of another (promising young Brazilian) striker for this winter transfer window..!! 😬
                                apparently they were about to sign him this summer but the club jacked up price and terms... so they went after Azmoun and Lukaku loan moves..!!
                                good news is that now Manure and Arsenal also showing intense interest, trying to one up each other for his sigee..!! although Roma are hopeful of clinching him and think they already have a pre-agreement with the club/player?? but if EPL heavyweights enter the fray, i dont see them having a slightest chance of ultimately bringing him to rome..!!?

Comment

Working...
                                X