No announcement yet.

Sardar Azmoun @ AS Roma | 2023/2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you see how haromzadeh this guy is !!!! Minute 89 !!!!! F You Mou .

Comment

He would be the number 2 at Leverkusen and playing in EL. What a foolish transfer this was… Maybe its possible to cancel loan and return in January?

Comment

Vagheiyat ine ke Mourinho yek morrabbie mohafeze-kaar va TARSO ast ke roberooye teamhaaye ghavi khaayeh nadare ba do mohaajem baazi kone.

Dar in baazi ba taaktikesh rid va tanha donbaale yek natijeye 0-0 bood.

Yek vagheiyate digar ine ke vaghti Dybala barmigarde mire kenare Lukaku baazi mikone.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
          He would be the number 2 at Leverkusen and playing in EL. What a foolish transfer this was… Maybe its possible to cancel loan and return in January?
          Sardar was also used as False 9 in Bayer . He would've have had more playing time in bayer than this Shitty roma team. Mou parks the bus and still lose. How Pathetic is this.

Comment

This loan move going to shittts awful fast ..!ha ?? :/
            fk mou ..! I realize this was a big occasion for Lukaku but to keep him on when he is clearly exhausted & struggling is a dumb decision that eventually costed them the game ..!
            Pretty soon Abraham will be fit too & I wonder if Sardar will be given any more significant minutes than the measly 50 or so min he’s accumulated so far ..!?
            Maybe if Sardar himself wasn’t such a drama queen, ghash nemikard Vasate Zamin @ the end of last game like a narekhar pussy … as if he’s been running full speed for 90 like Mehdi & all because of a slight knock minutes earlier , then probably he woulda been trusted/afforded with more minutes in the last game..!?
            this was always going to be a heated, rivalry game & if I were the coach too I wouldn’t trust giving significant minutes to a guy who goes down like a Tijuana whore & often stays down g-Rollin on every stout challenge & isn’t ready to go all out, get fkn stuck in & battle it out there ..!
            this ain’t PGL/RPL anymore sonny boy … u need to step the fk up your personal fitness & game intensity… or just run back off to your comfort zone baghale nanat to Türkiye or some other tokhmy league ..!

Comment

Sardar is only on Loan, i guess he will train very hard under Mourinho and at least be fit when he returns to Leverkusen.

Football is like this, when you are lucky and score in 2-3 matches, you are back in the game. He will get his chance to play 90 minutes very soon.

Comment

Badtarin badshansie Sardar ine ke dar EL nemitone baazi kone ta nime-fasle ayande.

Belotti injoori mitone ba teamhaaye nime-tokhmi manande Slavia Prag golzani kone va jaaye khodesh raa pas begire.

Vali vaghean Mourinho khaayeh nadare: Roma DO BAR dar 18-ghadame Inter bood. KAMELAN RID ba taktikesh.
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    what sorta bs is that....?

... everybody loves him in training and on bench ...!! starting to sound like Saman at brentford..!!

Comment

On the bench. Lukaku and dybala start up front

Comment

Azmoun would have scored that PK

Comment

Mourinho shooresho dar ovordeh with his obsession on having a roided targetman upfront like Drogba or Lukaku. If that's your strategy shouldn't you be targetting crosses into the guy and not sending him wide for long balls? Roma don't look likely to score at all this way.

Comment

Right side cross to Lukaku and he heads it to Lecce midfielder to start a counter. Lovely.

Comment

Roma really needs to get their s*** together

Comment

im starting to think Lukaku Mandated starting Every game in his loan agreement with Roma..!!?? i mean WTF ...

saw Azmoun warming up 41' so perhaps early 2nd half sub..? or dare i wish for HT swap..??

Comment

Working...
                                X