No announcement yet.

Sardar Azmoun @ AS Roma | 2023/2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He needs more minutes (his performances also deserve more mins) but honestly even with whatever Mou is doing with him so far I don’t remember seeing him this explosive and fit/sharp in a while. Great news for tm heading into AC

Comment

Sardar was very upset with the question by a reporter and left the post-match question session.

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/316922
      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
        Sardar was very upset with the question by a reporter and left the post-match question session.

I couldn't understand/hear the question. What was he asked?

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

“Az kadre fanni razi hastid?”

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

His participation in AC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good. Iranian reporters need to get a life and move on. Poor guy is being roasted for some sher o ver made up rumors. Maybe the players should start spreading rumors the other way around one day?

Comment

Azmoun should take a more simple approach to 1 v 1 situations and shoot the ball instead of always trying to dribble past the goalie. He did this for his offside goal yesterday. At some point, in a big game, he will try to do this, and it will cost us potentially a semi final match in Asian cup. My man, you are striker for Roma. Just blast that ball into back of net or pass it into corner of net

Comment

Sardar learned from the best

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

The move was completely worth it. Not a mistake at all.

Leverkusen medical staff wasn't doing anything to get him in shape to the degree he needed. A few months in Italy and he's back to his original fitness levels almost pre 2020. It's incredible and his performances in TM are showing that. We should be thankful to Mou if anything to be honest. His mins will come, guaranteed. Mou has already been reported to be needing to open up the rotation more in the second half of the season

Comment

Comment

Damn, feels like yesterday he was a young eager teenager and was linked to clubs like arsenal and scoring bangers in Asian cup 2015

Comment

Where is Italian media again to say he doesn't want to be in TM for Asia Cup.

Comment

Meanwhile Xavi and L Kuzen continue to rape every single team this season!
                              Unreal!!
                              10 wins, 2 draw in 12 games!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Apparently Italian media is circulating that Bologna have strongly inquired about Azmoun for second half of the season

https://football-italia.net/bologna-...ma-for-azmoun/

HONESTLY I support it if its true. Bologna is neck and neck with Roma right now and they have much less striker options where Azmoun could help out a lot immediately. He needs to ask Mou what his plan is for him. I doubt Leverkusen are keen on keeping Azmoun if he doesn't get more play time and pick it up next summer. Especially with Tammy Abraham coming back soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X