No announcement yet.

Sardar Azmoun @ AS Roma | 2023/2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im sure he is fine... seen him act injured way to many times on inacious contacts to buy his bs act anymore..!! watch him play next game .... he sprinted like a mofo after that supposed contact.... there was nothing wrong with him
    like i said chosesh dar aamad bad az that run just wanted off the pitch so he wont be blamed for a possible tie or losss..

Comment

How many injuries he had in last 2 years?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He needs a few lbs of muscle more on his legs still, with more flexibility and connective tissue work down there. He's too overweight and his legs seem to be failing him.

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
          He needs a few lbs of muscle more on his legs still, with more flexibility and connective tissue work down there. He's too overweight and his legs seem to be failing him.
          That makes no sense, weight is definitely not an issue, you could even see how trim he is when he was lying down.

More likely early sub took him totally off guard and he wasnt warmed up properly.

Comment

Any risk of him missing the AC?

Comment

Lets hope is nothing serious and he doesn't miss AC!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mournio had turned to the bench a few minutes earlier. This sub was about not needing 2 people at the top. I am sure he is okay. That sprint was about showing the coach that he can keep playing but his sub is playing much deeper.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  im sure he is fine... seen him act injured way to many times on inacious contacts to buy his bs act anymore..!! watch him play next game .... he sprinted like a mofo after that supposed contact.... there was nothing wrong with him
                  like i said chosesh dar aamad bad az that run just wanted off the pitch so he wont be blamed for a possible tie or losss..
                  In ke hatta badtar az masdomiyate. Ey Khoda.
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

He was playing through injury this time last year too. That was because of injury warming up as a sub.
                    I didn’t watch the first half but commentator said he noticed him holding back of his knee. He did well to hold up the ball and then didn’t make the pass cross field quick enough, I thought he went down to save face but he had a knock.
                    Seems to be picking up injury after injury and can’t stay fit, seems like a lot of wear and tear somewhere. Reminds me of Danny Sturridge towards the end at Liverpool, just injury after injury. They put it down to a psychological issue at the end that he could not get over. The worry of being injured and the slightest hint of an injury and he would be out.

Comment

Sardar is a good players , but he doesn’t have the athleticism, for the way Roma want to play , which is quick transition up and down , high energy, Sardar can only last like 50 minutes max at this pace .

Comment

Azmoun fortunes taking huge turn for the better.

Straight red for lukaku! Means 3 games hes out.

If he can man the fuck up in the next week he will start again at the weekend...

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

That makes no sense, weight is definitely not an issue, you could even see how trim he is when he was lying down.

More likely early sub took him totally off guard and he wasnt warmed up properly.
                          LOL are we watching the same guy? He can barely play 40 without consistently getting injured or running out of gas. He also moves like a bear outside of his hustles. He definitely could put on a few lbs more of muscle back on his legs and make them more flexible. If you look back at his Zenit days, he was skinnier AND his calves were like twice the size they are now. Compare this Azmoun to his 2016 self when he scored the banger against Bayern Munich. I'm not saying he's not fit, but he was a totally different beast in 2016-2019. Just look at the pics below of the size of his calves a few years ago before he got COVID:
                          az1.jpg

Comment

Seriously the guy needs to do some Rocky Russian winter weather montage training to make sure he is fit for that next league game.

Comment

dude must be the luckiest iranian football player ever
                              spends 10 years in Russia shit league, signs a 5 year contract with Bayer & then gets loaned to Roma
                              will probably sit on his ass until 2027 and end up in Saudi after
                              he will have more $$$ than Ali Daei when he retires

Comment

he was walking on pitch after game was over didnt look much injured. he's problem is fitness. he is not fit to play but he doesnt train to get fit either so...

Comment

Working...
                                X