No announcement yet.

Sardar Azmoun @ AS Roma | 2023/2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mark my words he will get major minutes against Lazio. That’s why Mou didn’t play him

Comment

Originally posted by aria32 View Post
      Mark my words he will get major minutes against Lazio. That’s why Mou didn’t play him
      Is he staying for the Cup match?

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

Is he staying for the Cup match?
        Yes he is. He will leave Rome right after the game.

آزمون قرار است به همراه رم در دیدار مرحله یک چهارم نهایی جام حذفی و دربی دلا کاپیتاله مقابل لاتزیو که ساعت 20:30 چهارشنبه شب هفته جاری (بیستم دی‌ماه) در ورزشگاه المپیکو برگزار شود، حضور یابد و پس از این مسابقه بلافاصله ایتالیا

لج‌بازی مورینیو با سردار: نه تیم ملی، نه رم! - ورزش سه (varzesh3.com)را به مقصد قطر ترک کند و در فاصله سه روز مانده به نخستین بازی جام ملت‌های آسیا، به اردوی تیم ملی ایران برود.

Comment

One of the weakest legionnaire Iran has sent to the top leagues. Really disappointing.

Comment

The cup match is no joke. Against Lazio. If he starts or gets significant minutes, it may have been worth all the drama

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
              The cup match is no joke. Against Lazio. If he starts or gets significant minutes, it may have been worth all the drama
              He won't start.

Mou has a hard on for Lukaku. It will be the same starting lineup as Sunday.

Comment

I don't think he'll start either, nor do I want him to start. I don't think he can hang as a starter and it'll expose him to injury.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                  One of the weakest legionnaire Iran has sent to the top leagues. Really disappointing.
                  Wtf are you talking about!?

Comment

Originally posted by Iman_Joon View Post
                    El Sharawy coming in. ”Sand on your head Mou”
                    Dirt on your head*

Comment

Originally posted by FeLFeL View Post

Wtf are you talking about!?
                      I’m talking about he gets 20 minutes in the cup against 2nd division team and 0 minutes the next game. I’m talking about 6 goals in 2 years. Daei got 6 in one season for a strong Bayern team! Hashemian 16 goals for a midtable BL club. Ali Karimi was starting many games in a very competitive midfield. And Mahdavikia became legend at a BL club. What else is there to say?! Dustan even Azizi found goal more than SA is his first season in Germany. When the quality isn’t there, its not there…

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post

I’m talking about he gets 20 minutes in the cup against 2nd division team and 0 minutes the next game. I’m talking about 6 goals in 2 years. Daei got 6 in one season for a strong Bayern team! Hashemian 16 goals for a midtable BL club. Ali Karimi was starting many games in a very competitive midfield. And Mahdavikia became legend at a BL club. What else is there to say?! Dustan even Azizi found goal more than SA is his first season in Germany. When the quality isn’t there, its not there…
                        Dadash you're like a broken record at this point, I'm pretty sure you've said this at least once or twice a week in this thread.

We all know that he's struggling by this point. We can wait and see what happens in the second half of the season and if Mou will trust him to start more games. His issue is not goalscoring but getting Mou's trust to start. 6 goals in 2 years but he's barely started for Leverkusen and now Roma. I will wait to keep my judgment on when he can consistently start several games in a row.

To do that he has to convince Mou that he can stay injury free and not have a scare every 10 minutes

Comment

Interesting development that may impact sardar’s loan……

victor boniface who has been on an absolute tear for bayer leverkusen picked up a groin injury training with Nigeria and is believed to be out for 6 weeks

https://dailypost.ng/2024/01/08/afco...-groin-injury/

wonder if bayer will consider recalling Sardar from his loan or if they will opt to bring someone else in while he is at AC
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            Interesting development that may impact sardar’s loan……

victor boniface who has been on an absolute tear for bayer leverkusen picked up a groin injury training with Nigeria and is believed to be out for 6 weeks

https://dailypost.ng/2024/01/08/afco...-groin-injury/

wonder if bayer will consider recalling Sardar from his loan or if they will opt to bring someone else in while he is at AC
                            6 weeks? Afcon is 4 weeks max, that's not long to wait for Leverkusen

Comment

Originally posted by FeLFeL View Post

Dirt on your head*
                              Maybe I like to throw sand instead? 😂

Comment

Sevilla interested in Azmoun !

https://www.transfermarkt.de/bericht...ew/news/432181

Comment

Working...
                                X