• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

Maybe if no one makes a thread by end of the day I'll do it 🤣

Sellouts @ UAE Leagues 2024-2025
    Please in international fourm,
    thanks

Comment

Don't get me wrong: I'm also pi**ed about his move (if true and confirmed), but to be fair it's not fully his responsibility. Of course, one could argue that he should have proven himself more at either Leverkusen or Roma, but in the current case Leverkusen is obviously only agreeing to sell him to a club willing to pay enough money. Sevilla didn't wanna pay them the price, but I assume UAE does. If I was Azmoun and I knew that my only chance to play is for an Arab team because no one else is willing to pay the transfer fee, I would try my best to do a 1-year-contract only, so that I can get the hell outta there after a year and go to a decent-ish European club for free.

Comment

Originally posted by Shayan_91 View Post
        Don't get me wrong: I'm also pi**ed about his move (if true and confirmed), but to be fair it's not fully his responsibility. Of course, one could argue that he should have proven himself more at either Leverkusen or Roma, but in the current case Leverkusen is obviously only agreeing to sell him to a club willing to pay enough money. Sevilla didn't wanna pay them the price, but I assume UAE does. If I was Azmoun and I knew that my only chance to play is for an Arab team because no one else is willing to pay the transfer fee, I would try my best to do a 1-year-contract only, so that I can get the hell outta there after a year and go to a decent-ish European club for free.
        They ask 12 millions to roma and sevilla but they sell him 5min to uae

Comment

He probably wanted to go uae
          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Shayan_91 View Post
            3 year contract protects their asset - same thing with Ghaedi.

there’s a global shortage of strikers now - Azmoun might have some demand still in a year or so and Shabab al kebabi can sell him for a profit
            Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post
              3 year contract protects their asset - same thing with Ghaedi.

there’s a global shortage of strikers now - Azmoun might have some demand still in a year or so and Shabab al kebabi can sell him for a profit
              Ure expecting too much, he's been out of shape since 2020. Imo only place I can see buying him is Fenerbahce maybe. I just don't think anyone wants to spend 10 million on this version of Azmoun. His total G/A over 55 games in Europe was 8 goals and 4 assists

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

They ask 12 millions to roma and sevilla but they sell him 5min to uae
                Apparently, they paid about 6,mil plus more in performance bonuses..!?
                I figured Roma or Sevilla would’ve been more than willing to match those offers, ..!?
                but I guess you’ll never hear the real figures discussed in the media so we all never know..!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

Apparently, they paid about 6,mil plus more in performance bonuses..!?
                  I figured Roma or Sevilla would’ve been more than willing to match those offers, ..!?
                  but I guess you’ll never hear the real figures discussed in the media so we all never know..!?
                  Italian and Spanish clubs are stingy and broke for the most part.

Comment

Atleast he will still be in FIFA 😂

Comment

He has spent 10 years in Europe.

He has worked his way to Serie A and Bundesliga.... through a lot of hard work.

He has not had success in the past 4 seasons.... playing too few games and having major injuries.

He was in a situation where:
                      1. Would not get playing time.
                      2. No European team wanted to buy him.
                      3. UAE team willing to buy him and pay him good wages.

Apart from showing up late and apparently out of shape to his team...(Which might have been a successful strategy anyways), dunno why there has been so much commotion in this forum.

He will get an opportunity to
                      Show he has still got it
                      With lower risk of putting his body at risk
                      While making good money

Dude working to revive and prolong his playing career.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post

He has not had success in the past 4 seasons.... playing too few games and having major injuries.

Apart from showing up late and apparently out of shape to his team...(Which might have been a successful strategy anyways), dunno why there has been so much commotion in this forum.

Show he has still got it
                        While making good money

Normally I would agree with you but having closely followed him for the past 4-5 years, it's not really a career prolongment but a soft retirement.

He just doesn't care anymore and maybe his priorities have changed, you can tell from the way he's changed in the past 3-4 years. The way he walks on the pitch, takes care of his fitness, his discipline, the stuff he does behind the scenes like joining pre-season late, training dilemma, illegitimate kids in Russia, and horse gambling scandal in Serie A all show a serious lack of disinterest in maintaining a top level career. UAE also has a giant horsing culture and Sardar owns a ton of horses there.

Which at the end of the day he's reaching retirement age and and he's done a lot of service for our country so if he wants to make some money and enjoy his life then let the guy do so. Though let's not lie to ourselves and see this for what it really is 🤣

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

Normally I would agree with you but having closely followed him for the past 4-5 years, it's not really a career prolongment but a soft retirement.

He just doesn't care anymore and maybe his priorities have changed, you can tell from the way he's changed in the past 3-4 years. The way he walks on the pitch, takes care of his fitness, his discipline, the stuff he does behind the scenes like joining pre-season late, training dilemma, illegitimate kids in Russia, and horse gambling scandal in Serie A all show a serious lack of disinterest in maintaining a top level career. UAE also has a giant horsing culture and Sardar owns a ton of horses there.

Which at the end of the day he's reaching retirement age and and he's done a lot of service for our country so if he wants to make some money and enjoy his life then let the guy do so. Though let's not lie to ourselves and see this for what it really is 🤣
                          You say you followed him closely but then say he had 55 apps and 12g/a. How many of those apps were 1-10 min sub ins? Talent is there but I feel he was never the same after he got that injury vs chelsea in 2021.

Comment

Originally posted by FootballeKhob View Post

You say you followed him closely but then say he had 55 apps and 12g/a. How many of those apps were 1-10 min sub ins? Talent is there but I feel he was never the same after he got that injury vs chelsea in 2021.
                            Probably most if not all his games were sub ins. Part of that problem is though he was just never fit enough to break into the first field. You're right about his injury vs Chelsea. I remember when Zenit club director complained about his weight gain, then the reports coming out of Leverkusen being unhappy with his fitness, then the whole Mourinho calling his fitness bad, and now Xabi calling him out of shape. He wasn't always like that and I put his lack of taking care of his body on just general disinterest tbh.

Actually right around the time he lost fitness was when he started his Youtube channel . You can watch him play PUBG here with Mehdi and Rahmati. He's always on his phone playing it even in Roma pics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjMkjkm8rJY

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post

Show he has still got it
                              While making good money

Well said. It's all about perspective. Watch him go off in the remaining WCQ games and hopefully the world cup.

A TM without Sardar is not as dangerous up top PERIOD. Will be difficult to find a replacement for him as I don't think we have anyone in his caliber in line yet. Moghanlu's not that guy!

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                                Atleast he will still be in FIFA 😂
                                will he? UAE pro league isn't in fifa

Comment

Working...
                                X