No announcement yet.

Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2023-24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ghoddos not in the squad for tonight’s FA Cup reply against Wolves tonight …

Comment

individual chie farsi harf bezan baba 😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by dejagah_fan View Post
        individual chie farsi harf bezan baba 😂😂
        I hate when native persian speakers put English or other languages words left and right in their persian sentence.

But for those who are not fully bilingual, I can understand. I don't get why iranians love to so much to bash/mock someone trying to speak Persian but make mistakes.

Comment

Ivan Toney set to start for the first time in months for Brentford.

Now that they got Reguillon on loan Saman has more competition for FW and for LB

Comment

Saman was interviewed by swedish media last night, here is the article for my fellow swedish iranians, and for my other non swedish speaking hamvatans the article says that Saman loves to play for the people and will always play for the peoples happiness,and that he is happy whit his new role in team melli and what he thinks it takes for us to win it all, but that it is sometimes difficult to play for Iran because of the regime ( he says it under the radar) and that for every interview he does it is a member of the government that records him so he dosent "missbehave".

Khak bar sare I.R , all love Saman ❤️.

Article:

https://www.fotbollskanalen.se/lands...te-sager-fel-/

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post
              Saman was interviewed by swedish media last night, here is the article for my fellow swedish iranians, and for my other non swedish speaking hamvatans the article says that Saman loves to play for the people and will always play for the peoples happiness,and that he is happy whit his new role in team melli and what he thinks it takes for us to win it all, but that it is sometimes difficult to play for Iran because of the regime ( he says it under the radar) and that for every interview he does it is a member of the government that records him so he dosent "missbehave".

Khak bar sare I.R , all love Saman ❤️.

Article:

https://www.fotbollskanalen.se/lands...te-sager-fel-/
              Why doesn't Masih Alinejad and her scum bag mafia ever talk about this in order to weaken IR? Why do they vent their anger on players like Saman?

At this point if it isn't pure vatanfourushi idk what it is?????

Comment

He is such a nice kid..
                great and lovable character

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Between some of the Hezbollahis and MEK that live in Sweden I'm so happy Saman came from a normal family

Comment

I really like this guy and feel he has been underutilized for a long time (for whatever reason). I bet his stock will increase after this tournament. Unfortunately Father Time is not on his side.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                      Between some of the Hezbollahis and MEK that live in Sweden I'm so happy Saman came from a normal family
                      An innocent comment...that is wrong on so many levels.

1. What is a normal family?
                      2. Does the family of a soccer player affect your take on them?
                      3. If Saman came from a Hezbollahi family, does it mean that he is has to bear your hatred of the said families? Do children of MEK and Hezbollahi share their guilt?
                      4. Are you planning to marry Saman that you care so much about label his family bear?...that you are "so happy" that he supposedly is not Hezbollahi/MEK?
                      5. When Alinejad mixes sports and politics...it is bad, but it's okay if you do it?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                        An innocent comment...that is wrong on so many levels.

1. What is a normal family?
                        2. Does the family of a soccer player affect your take on them?
                        3. If Saman came from a Hezbollahi family, does it mean that he is has to bear your hatred of the said families? Do children of MEK and Hezbollahi share their guilt?
                        4. Are you planning to marry Saman that you care so much about label his family bear?...that you are "so happy" that he supposedly is not Hezbollahi/MEK?
                        5. When Alinejad mixes sports and politics...it is bad, but it's okay if you do it?

1. A family that exists outside of being a part of a cult.

2. No it doesn't nor their political leanings, I genuinely think Torabi should start vs Japan and I don't hate the guy for being Hezbollahi, I hate him for being an idiot who disrespected our fans. In Ghoddos's case , I'm happy he can keep away from the hatred just on the basis alone.

3. Absolutely not. In our current climate, if he was born into the former(who are common in Sweden), he couldn't play for Iran, and in the latter would get ire from the Alinejad crew.

4. I'm happy he is neither so it doesn't mess with his head during this tournament as its the last time we can accomplish anything with this generation as he's the only modern player we have besides Azmoun and Taremi.

5. I don't believe in mixing politics and sport. I very loudly rooted for Team Melli during the World Cup and caused a lot of anger/yelling from people at 5am in my work callroom when Cheshmi scored. I just know there are some extreme leanings of Iranians in the US/Europe and happy he is not of them as it helps our chances in this tournament.
                        Last edited by perspolis#1; 01-27-2024, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

Why doesn't Masih Alinejad and her scum bag mafia ever talk about this in order to weaken IR? Why do they vent their anger on players like Saman?

At this point if it isn't pure vatanfourushi idk what it is?????
                          In Alinejad tanha yek abzaare Amrika shodeh.
                          Mobaareze Iranihaa ba Jomhoorie Eslami az tarighe in fard nabayad bood.

Dar zemn: Che gohi hast in regim, va Saman khaayeh daasht va goft che kaar mikonand.
                          Beran naneh o babaaye bogandoshoon raa zabt konand. Gooshi bezaran to koone Khamenei.

Dame Saman garm ke faghat baraye mardom baazi nikone.

Torabi: tof be vojoodet, khaayeh nadari.
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

1. A family that exists outside of being a part of a cult.

2. No it doesn't nor their political leanings, I genuinely think Torabi should start vs Japan and I don't hate the guy for being Hezbollahi, I hate him for being an idiot who disrespected our fans. In Ghoddos's case , I'm happy he can keep away from the hatred just on the basis alone.

3. Absolutely not. In our current climate, if he was born into the former(who are common in Sweden), he couldn't play for Iran, and in the latter would get ire from the Alinejad crew.

4. I'm happy he is neither so it doesn't mess with his head during this tournament as its the last time we can accomplish anything with this generation as he's the only modern player we have besides Azmoun and Taremi.

5. I don't believe in mixing politics and sport. I very loudly rooted for Team Melli during the World Cup and caused a lot of anger/yelling from people at 5am in my work callroom when Cheshmi scored. I just know there are some extreme leanings of Iranians in the US/Europe and happy he is not of them as it helps our chances in this tournament.
                            So by your line of thought...

Taremi 's father, who is a Hezbollahi hurts our chances in this tournament and we should be upset about it?

Poya Asbaghis family who "fled persecution from Iran"...we should find out if they were part of one of your defined cults...and if so, we should not invite him because his family could have infected him and that could hurt our chances in a tournament?

TM selection should consider the leanings of the mothers and fathers of the players so that it wouldn't hurt us in a tournament!

Because the short summary of your long answer is: I don't believe in mixing sports and politics but we should assess the political leanings of the families of the players because that could hurt us in a tournament.

Comment

Taremi 's father, who is a Hezbollahi hurts our chances in this tournament and we should be upset about it?

Poya Asbaghis family who "fled persecution from Iran"...we should find out if they were part of one of your defined cults...and if so, we should not invite him because his family could have infected him and that could hurt our chances in a tournament?

TM selection should consider the leanings of the mothers and fathers of the players so that it wouldn't hurt us in a tournament!

Because the short summary of your long answer is: I don't believe in mixing sports and politics but we should assess the political leanings of the families of the players because that could hurt us in a tournament.

Is Taremis father hezbollahi? Didint know that, wonder what he thinks of that his son barely sings that filthy i.r anthem anymore....

Comment

You need to work on reading comprehension.

I said I do not care about their background. There ARE people who do, who have messed up our teams mental game before just as they were tearing down Taremi before the World Cup.

I don't want them to consider political backgrounds of families, but these people do.

Talk of "infecting" is you projecting, the reason Poya Asbaghi won't ever be called up to help our national team is because of some mouthbreather in Iran's government who reads that Poya's family ran away because of political persecution.

So my short answer to your narrow response is there are people who use their background to propel their own agenda and I'm happy Saman avoids all the bullets so we have our only good CM and EPL player since the Dejagah era.

Comment

Working...
                                X